[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need some advice from you guys tonight. I'm miserable and

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: bundle2.jpg (41KB, 610x361px) Image search: [Google]
bundle2.jpg
41KB, 610x361px
Need some advice from you guys tonight.

I'm miserable and finally at my breaking point over not being able to get a Switch.

Nintendo has fucked me over every time they release a console. I still remember my parents buying a stolen N64 from a guy who robbed a game store as the only means to get me and my brother a console for Christmas.

I'm past my breaking point now. I'm fucking done. All I want now is to hurt somebody. I want someone else to feel as miserable as I do about this shit so I'm going to lay out three options and I want some help deciding which to go for.

1. Midnight Rundown -> There's a store in kind of a low pop area doing a midnight release. The way the store is situated there is a one lane road between the parking lot and the store itself. My idea is to wait in my car for the midnight release, and as soon as the first person comes out of the store heading to their car I just run them down. Pedal down and just splatter them across my windshield.

2. The Mallman Prophecies -> The second idea doesn't end nearly as well for me but it lets me get nice and close with some cunt who gets to hurt for a little while. There's a game store in a mall opening early for the Switch release. In this one I'd use a knife (I don't want to use a gun because I don't want a chance to hurt innocent people, ie those not involved in getting a Switch) and just stab somebody in the store. Ideally someone who has just paid for a Switch. Just stab and run.

3. Personal Touch - My favorite plan because this one actually ends with a chance that I'm happy at the end of it. In this one, I'll head to that same low pop area for the midnight release but instead of running someone down I'll scope out an easy target. Likely a solo individual making the purchase. I'd then simply tail this person until they're either home or going someone deserted / slow for a while. This one would be a very basic armed robbery but it also is has the best chance of me getting away scott free.
>>
GTA: AUTISM
>>
File: 1473396058935.jpg (45KB, 512x397px) Image search: [Google]
1473396058935.jpg
45KB, 512x397px
>>
OP is a fag and trolls for extra security for those listed above.
>>
>>724153691
Why do you want that thing? It's more overhyped and overpriced than an iPhone. Especially when you tack on all of the 'extras' you need to be able to do just about anything.
>>
>>724153691
HALF AUTISM 2
>>
If you do doit recorde and poste on you tube
Name it "THE SWITHORU"
>>
android phone with vulkan api support + docking station + gamepad "bumper" = this overpriced & overhyped shit
>>
>>724153898

I don't want extra security, that's also why I made sure not to list where I am or any store names.
>>
File: 1487982058584.gif (483KB, 243x270px) Image search: [Google]
1487982058584.gif
483KB, 243x270px
>>724153691
Abortion would have been to good for you
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.