[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any tips on finding weed after moving to a new city with no friends

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 3

File: mg_weed_3446.jpg (43KB, 475x300px) Image search: [Google]
mg_weed_3446.jpg
43KB, 475x300px
Any tips on finding weed after moving to a new city with no friends there? Don't want to go out seeking random people who look like stoners and possibly getting hooked up with some bad stuff if I don't have to.

Also I am not going to buy weed online.
>>
Ask your friends.

If you don't have friends kill yourself.
>>
>>724152321
find a dealer on craigslist?
>>
>Don't spend money on drugs
>Save Money or spend it on something with permanent/increasing value
>Profit.
>>
Darknet
>>
Are you an adult or still in school?
>>
I am not going to buy weed online because a) im a pussy b) im underage pussy
>>
>>724152601

Adult.

Also
>>724152389
>>724152478
>>724152583
Please go hang yourselves
>>
>>724152321
Best bet is getting friendly with smokers. If they smoke, they probably smoke weed too, or at least might know someone who does.
>>
>>724152653

Maybe I should have put this in the first post, but weed isn't legal at all where I live.
>>
>>724152664
Finding a dealer on craigslist != buying it online. Actually go neck yourself faggot, I got my own weed.
>>
>>724152664
People give advice and you tell them to kys, maybe you should be the one killing yourself
>>
>>724152752

Do you know what entrapment is?
>>
>>724152653
Just use Craigslist. It's duck easy. And no good gonna waste time to set up a sting or some shit if you just buy a little bit.
>>
>>724152729
You stupid fuck. That's the point of buying it online.

Tails. Git gud. R/DarkNetMarketsNoobs or some shit like that, Google it.
>>
you have to network, make friends with people who have lived there a while and then ask them. 9/10 they'll know someone.

If you're an adult and have your own place just do a cfc grow for yourself.
>>
ITT: People who can't read OP's post

>no friends there
>I am not going to buy weed online.

Well op looks like youre gonna have to do some detective work in your area
>>
what country are you in op?
>>
>>724152806
of course i do faggot, that's why you post the ad yourself and pick the best of the responses. it'll be sketchy at first but just meet up in public.
>>
>>724153062

USA, southeast USA so the cops here jump on any chance they get to lock someone up for weed
>>
>>724152664
Adult? Easy
Go out to music venue/ bar/ any social gathering location
Find the guy smoking weed near the back
(hard part) be a functional human being and speak to him
Acquire bud
>>
>>724153110
well i can't help u then m80 g/l
>>
>>724153110
>southeast USA
>cops caring
What state? Cause right now you sure are
>implying
>>
>>724152321
Buy off the Dark web

What city?
>>
Well if you've got the space, patience, and testicular fortitude you could try growing your own. It's how I get all my weed.
>>
>>724153257

GA
>>
File: weed6.jpg (420KB, 900x774px) Image search: [Google]
weed6.jpg
420KB, 900x774px
not OP but was this worth $20? it seems low
>>
>>724153403
Vincent?
>>
>>724153382

I'm assuming you've got your own house, as do I but how do you go about doing it discretely? Basement?
>>
>>724153405
english and my guess is thats a 20 quid bag
>>
>>724153405
Quantity looks about right. Quality looks shit tier m8.
>>
>>724152321
I had that problem bro and found out simple solution; take a cardboard and write some shit like "I'd love to buy some weed :)" Then take it and go to some place like a park or so. Sit on the bank with a good book and put the cardboard ad next to you. Trust me someone will finally stop and offer some weed himself/herself. The worst scenario is that cops may see you but I don't know how it's treated in US but where I live cops cannot do a thing about it because you don't have any weed nor sell - sitting next to cardboard is not a crime.
Try it :)
>>
>>724153937
>become a weed hobo
gtfo god damn hippy
>>
>>724153492
I'll be honest I live in the middle of bum fuck no where. I do most of my growing outside. My inside growing I grow one plant under my basement stairs. Closets work well too. Its a lot harder to detect than most people think. just keep your plants away from anywhere someone may see or smell.
>>
>>724152321
Where you live?
>>
>>724153937

Being in the USA the cops would probably make up some bullshit reason to arrest me.
>>
>>724154120
simple home made carbon filter takes care of smells
>>
>>724154535
thread theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbmM3zHGNPE
>>
>>724154471

nigger read
>>724153110
>>724153403
>>
>>724152321
Ask around in public. Some people will try to rip you off. Some will actually hook you up. But that's life. I could find a dealer in less than an hour. But I live in LA, so there's that.
>>
>>724152926
this. Go make friends at a bar and ask if they know where to get any weed
>>
File: 78106e1718d9e28e1a.jpg (9KB, 194x200px) Image search: [Google]
78106e1718d9e28e1a.jpg
9KB, 194x200px
>>724155288
dubs confirm, nice track
>>724155516
go make friends op, ask a local bar tender when it gets late in the night and niggas are drunk
>>
>>724152321
you've got to make friends and ask them. Even if they dont smoke themselves, ask them if they know anybody who knows anybody and tell them that you wont ever talk about it just need a hookup.

Or you could do this: Ive done it dozens of times and only been ripped off once. Never mugged, and this was in Memphis.
This:
Go to shit part of town, most run down convenience store or gas station you can find, lean against your car smoking cigs until a nigger comes up and asks to bum one or asks for tree fiddy. Say alright and ask where to get some weed. Some will walk away, some will hook up you. Never stay too long in one place, if nobody approaches you but people start staring, drive somewhere else. Eventually somebody gonna go "hey man what you tryina get".
>>
>>724152321
1) Go to https://weedmaps.com/
2) Drive to a location on the map
3) Get out of car
4) Walk inside
5) Peruse menu
6) Pick something out.
7) Tell cashier what said product is
8) Exchange money for product.
Congrats you have bought weed.
>>
>>724156173
I'm not 21
>>
>>724156207
-1) Stop being a little bitch.
0) Find bum and offer him 10$ to get a couple pre-rolls to buy for you,
>>
>>724153405
it depends on how dense the nugs are. if you sqeeze them and they feel pretty hard you probably didnt get ripped
>>
>>724156593
asking bums is a reliable way to get weed, especially if you start using the same bum. But you're gonna pay twice the worth of whatever weed you get in the beginning. They're gonna want a ride, and want you to buy them a tall boy and a pack of smokes. NEver carry more cash than that, dont have anything important in your car, and dont fight if you get mugged just be "ok man chill you can take it I wont say shit" and walk away. You can get anything in the ghetto but you cant go in looking like doogie howser. Dont wear or carry anything that makes it look like you have money. But offering a bum 20 bucks on top of the price of the weed AFTER you get the weed will usually get you hooked up.
>>
>>724153331
/thread
>>
>>724157585
Also, they will want to know where you stay, your life story, etc. You are NOT in school, you are broke and down on your luck your bitch cheated on you last week and stole your fucking tv when she left, etc. Never get so desperate that you divulge personal info, they will want a ride to go get it, and want a mcdonalds or a beer or smokes. But you're broke. Buy them at most a tall boy and a mcdouble bec. you dont have any more money than that (and you shouldnt be carrying more money than that anyway). Nigs will try to squeeze you dry but if you're cool after a while you'll get fair prices. This is if you are desperate and dont have any actual friends willing to hook you up which you should be actively trying to make.
>>
>>724157585
I was thinking more find someone pan handling outside of the dispensary

(yes there will always be a panhandler outside a dispensary)

You walk up to him and say "Hey bud, if you guy inside and buy me xxxx, I'll throw in enough for you to buy a couple pre-rolls"

He will say "Fuck yeah man" you watch my dog and my stuff and it's a deal"

You say "cool" and hand him your cash.

He walks inside the dispensary and a short time walks out with your weed and his. You give him nod and say "thanks"

You both get high, life is good.

You can buy pre-rolls for 4$ so give him a 10 and your problems are solved.
>>
>>724152389

/thread
>>
>>724156593
Have actually tried this

Got told to fuck off
>>
>>724158316
That wasn't a bum then. That was probably a crossing guard, a lamp post or a dog. No worries it happens. Follow this guide right here and you will be fine.

>>724157977
>>
Make a grow box if you're patien.
>>
Get involved with an activity and you'll find it. Despite what our senior citizen AG says, plenty of decent people smoke. I lucked up and made friends with a wealthy, single dude going through his midlife crisis, so no sketchy scenarios when go get more.
>>
>>724158457
>That wasn't a bum then. That was probably a crossing guard, a lamp post or a dog. No worries it happens. Follow this guide right here and you will be fine.

I Kekked.
>>
>>724152321
One day in college in a new town myself and a friend of mine were looking for dealers. Walked up to the first guy that came towards us. He hooked us up with some good smoke.

If you're in college/work, make friends and find out if they smoke, if they do then they obviously got a dealer to hook you up with
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.