[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/b/, I'm in an exchange program and my assigned student

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

/b/, I'm in an exchange program and my assigned student is an idiotic, childish, complete bitch who thinks she can treat me as she wishes just because I'm staying with her yet SHE COMPLAINED ABOUT ME so she's not coming home. She is however going back to my city. Ideas/ help with untraceable revenge (I want no consequences for me due to one disgusting whore)

Pic absolutely related, not even hot smh
>>
>>724149326
You gotta give us more story than that, give us some incentive to weigh in on your catfight.
>>
>>724149879

I'm a guy, came from shit 3rd world country to Germany, did my best to hide autism and was nice all-around but like literally 3 little things, like not specifically thanking the family for paying for one meal, a month into the program, when there's a contract which says they MUST provide food, (I was going to thank in general once I left) made them really hate me. Also this girl is absolutely superficial, no hobbies but tv (typical dumb white girl shows) and spending time with her cuck bf, an Azi (like German chavs for those who don't know), no clue of what to dowith her life, truly awful grades... scum of humanity who doesn't deserve to take a place in middle-upper-class while nice poorfags suffer in the streets.
>>
>>724150413
So she's a middle class airhead with delusions of grandeur?
Also if she tries giving you shit and you have an actual autism card to pull, use it. She'll be the bitch who went after the guy with autism.
>>
Dump a load of baby roaches under floorboards or in the attic area of the house
>>
>>724149326

bitches gonna bitch, teh blog.
>>
>>724150797
Pretty much. Unfortunately no autism card, can manage myself well enough to not need one and doctors back home are not so prone to diagnosing ADHD, autism, social anxiety, etc.

She's going to get royally fucked back home anyway because my country is pretty unsafe with fuck all to do,while I could manage on my own and go shopping, visit museums, etc.

Still I'd like sweet personal revenge which can't be pinned on me, so she won't forget to be fucking decent at the very least.
>>
File: 1488484434576.jpg (687KB, 936x4798px) Image search: [Google]
1488484434576.jpg
687KB, 936x4798px
>>724149326
Loser helps loser.
I hope this is useful for you op
>>
How about putting on a suicide vest and blowing them up?

Or just get over yourself and stop being a petty little bitch who wont face up to his problems and tackle them head on, yet will resort to underhanded tactics to hurt and deprive others, like the cuck he is.
>>
>>724151280

The moment I do something here I get kicked out, so nah thanks underhanded tactics will have to do
>>
>>724151229

doing this as soon as I get out of here, thanks bro,I'll be sure to give back to all of you guys here when that happens
>>
>>724151728
Just alerted the polizei that some sandnigger immigrant wants to hurt a German national and her family. Sent off this photo. Hope you get whats coming. Terrorist.
>>
Put sleep pills on her food when you can, also something to make her poop every 5 minutes, she will poop herself while sleep.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.