[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm an aspiring chef with a coprophilia fetish. Is there

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

I'm an aspiring chef with a coprophilia fetish. Is there anywhere in the world where it's possible to open a restaurant where I can cook food mixed with trace amounts of feces?
>>
>>724144349
That's it, I'm never eating anything I didn't cook myself ever again.
>>
>>724144349
Its called Mexico and yes
>>
>>724144500
/thread
>>
>>724144500
Agreed
>>
>>724144509

I came to say this but you beat me to it.
>>
>>724144349
Disgusting or not,

You shouldn't mix your business with your personal life. Idiot
>>
File: POO IN LOO.png (408KB, 1264x1364px) Image search: [Google]
POO IN LOO.png
408KB, 1264x1364px
>>724144349
Mexico or India.
>>
>>724144349
Try manhatten or chicago
>>
>With a bit of luck, his life was ruined forever. Always thinking that just behind some narrow door in all of his favorite restaurants, chefs with degenrate fetishes are getting incredible kicks from things he’ll never know.
>>
>>724144771
I'll do whatever the fuck I please. I shit myself every day and the looks people give me hardens my boner even more.
>>
>>724144840
Why Chicago?
>>
>>724144349
I really hope not. It's bad enough that you find shit sexy, if you were actually allowed to feed it to people, I'd be looking for a new planet to join.
>>
>>724144349
Mentally ill. I wish you didnt exist.
>>
>>724144349
Probably China
>>
>>724144703
Kek i havent even been there im just shit posting
>>
>>724144349
These shit people are worse than people that fuck animals and kids. How mentally fucked is someone thats into shit lol. I hope someone catches you feeding them your shit and kills you. The world truly would be a better place without you.
>>
>>724144349
The word you're looking for is coprophagia.
>>
>>724146901
I disagree, kids and animals get hurt by the people who are into them. The only one liable to be hurt in a scat fetish is the fetishist.
They're still disgusting though.
>>
>>724147329
It's less harmful for society but pribably indicates a deeper mental illness for the fetishist
>>
>>724147489
I dunno, you gotta have some serious wires crossed in order to find kids and animals sexy.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.