[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone have good details of what exactly happened? Liveleak images

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

anyone have good details of what exactly happened? Liveleak images of the aftermath? how exactly he got his head cut off?

come on /b/.
>>
>>724143873
he looks like the ipod kid
>>
>>724143873
I don't normally like Gore.
But I really am fucking curious as to what the fuck happened. HOW.
Don't even need pictures
>>
>>724144260
they said you need 400 pounds of weight to keep the raft down, and I guess they didn't meet those demands and he was upfront so it was unbalanced.

still doesn't explain how the fuck you get your head cut off. the reddit thread said his older brother was waiting for him down the bottom and started crying hysterically when he saw his brothers headless body drag down the slide.

fuck man
>>
>>724144260
Two fat bitches were sitting behind him and the raft was completely unbalanced. It did a wheelie and the kids head got slammed against the chainlink cover. Thank you fat whores.
>>
To bad he wasnt a little more headstrong
>>
File: images (22).jpg (11KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (22).jpg
11KB, 300x168px
>>724144513
girl behind him got her jaw broken from it. I guess it was his head that flew at her.

speaking of pictures of the event. here's something. red due to the blood?
>>
>>724144473
>>724144513
Fucking brutal. Poor kid and family.
>>
>>724144814
He should've listened to more Trapt
>>
>>724144513
As someone who trys to stay healthy I would be furious if 2 fat land whale cunts were the end of me
>>
Lamp
>>
>>724144513
fat chicks ruin everything
>>
>>724145216

sounds like you wouldn't have time
>>
This is why it should be illegal to be over 150 lbs
>>
we as americans need to take a stand against water slides. hopefully making them illegal! waterslides kill!
>>
>>724143873
>Kansas Law Maker cuts gov funding to various projects
>Endorses a 35 year long deregulation of amusement parks, no longer requiring regular gov inspection
>Son is decapitated on dangerous, unregulated water slide at Kansas amusement park

Pottery
>>
>>724146119
Thats not funny, he was a lawmaker and deserves your untainted worship

Its against the rules to make fun of people here
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.