[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which dude looks tougher? Who would you bet on to win in a fight?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6084.jpg (126KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6084.jpg
126KB, 1024x819px
Which dude looks tougher? Who would you bet on to win in a fight?

Short hair: 6'0" 180lbs
Long hair: 5'9" 170lbs.
>>
Stalemate. They're both faggots.
>>
Long hair wins if he gets it cut, right now it's a liability.
>>
>>724143647
Good point
>>
>>724142437
Long hair guy looks like he knows how to fight. Whether he actually can fight, idk.
>>
Short hair cuz i know long hair posted this shit last week and is a fucking beta for reposting
>>
Hard to tell from these pix
>>
>>724145066
Second
Gunna need some dick pics OP
>>
Long hair is just a poser. Short hair will kick the everlovin shit out of that fucking dirty gay hippie. I know this because I was the short haired guy back in the day.
>>
Short hair looks disfigured, so lanky and wtf is going on with his hand in pic 3
>>
>>724145250
Short hair could be just as much of a poser. No way of knowing without win/loss stats.
>>
long haired guy. He's stronger and better built tbh.
>>
>>724142437
I'll fight either one and win.
>>
>>724142437
long haired guy look stronger and better built
Short hair guy look meaner, thus will probably win in a fight.
>>
short hair looks like he has a sub 100 iq which is scary

long hair twink looks like he might try to break my dick while i fuck him so thats a little scary too
>>
>>724145779
kek /b/tard tough guys
>>
2 autists, who gives a shit
>>
>>724142437
strength has very little to do with who wins a fight.

90% of fights are won by the person who throws the first punch, provided they keep swinging.
>>
>>724142437
One that seeks attention is lack of confidence.

So both are pussies.
>>
short hair in 4th pic looks like hes bout to deliver a KO punch and is taller

money on short hair
>>
>>724144636
Lol last week? How new are you?
>>
>>724142437
>>724142437
Skinny guy hands down.... you can see who wins the fight 90% of the time just by how men carry themselves.

Short hair looks like a guy that really is rough to me, he's been in several fights and knows how to handle himself.

Long hair looks like the type of guy who just started hitting the gym a few months ago and it's made him think he's tough know that he's grown his first hint at biceps.

But honestly, neither of these dudes have any real muscle... first guy is cut only because he's so lean, but he has very little muscle mass. Second guy looks like he was a skinny fat that gut his first bit of biceps and is so proud he has to show them off everywhere when your average dude that has a physical job or goes to the gym regularly would crush both of them having 2-3X the muscle mass these guys do.
>>
>>724147429
>Short hair looks like a guy that really is rough to me, he's been in several fights and knows how to handle himself.

This.
>>
>>724147429
One more thing to note is look at the skinny guys teeth, he's missing some and they're hideously crooked. That's a dude who's taken some punches to the mouth, he clearly has a good amount of fight experience and that shit wins fights.
>>
>>724142437
Long haired guy can whoop the other guy's ass no question. The way short haired guy holds his beer you just know he's the type to get ktfo.
>>
>>724147429
>>724147870
funny memes guys.
>>
>>724142437
the guy with short hair all day, obvious better cardio
>>
>>724147947
was thinking this, growing up in alabama I've seen my share of redneck fights, if the skinnier guy is missing teeth he usually wins.
>>
>>724148015
Let me guess, you're the skinnyfat faggot that's got his first hint of biceps after 4 months at the gym so you wear nothing but sleeveless cutoffs.

Gym will make you tougher, but you got a long way to go before you look 1/20th as tough as you think you look, and all the muscle in the world doesn't mean a thing if you're fighting someone with a good fighting technique and you have no training or fight experience.
>>
check the forearms. my money is on the skinny guy
>>
>>724148218
Cardio DOES factor in when it comes to wrestling, MMA, or boxing. When it comes to street fights, they're usually over in less than 15 seconds, whoever gets a couple strong hits on the other guys head or jaw wins. Cardio is usually not needed....

that being said, I'd still put my money on the thin guy.
>>
>>724148328
kek
He is skinny af
>>
Shorter skinnyfat fag could close distance and punch harder

that being said, all comes down to experience
>>
Id I had to fight one of go for the 5'9" 170. I could just dominate him with size.
>>
>>724142437
Short hair guy will win. No one who wears a Pink Floyd shirt has ever succeeded at anything.
>>
>>724149709
but guy who wears Family Guy shirt will?
>>
>>724142437
Short hair on reach alone

Plus he looks alpha AF vs. long hair beta hippyfag
>>
>>724142437
you guys are intensely queer kek tbh
>>
>>724142437
top dude is not 170lb unless he has monstrous legs. im 5'9 155lb and am built more or less like him with more defined pecs and better teeth
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.