[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you fuck a submissive girl thag is ugly af I mean a 3/10

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (152KB, 702x848px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152KB, 702x848px
Would you fuck a submissive girl thag is ugly af I mean a 3/10 ?!

>Be me
>In nocturnal school
>This ugly skinny girl has some obsession with me, and I don't has her or want to be mean but damn... She ain't that hot. Fuckable, but not hot.
>it's clear that she wants me and it's obvious she's do anything I'd ask her to
> Not into her AT ALL!
> Friends telling me to get in a sexual relationship just to fulfill any crazy sexual fantasies I have
>For example: Receiving a blowjob, giving anal, cum on face, etc.
>You know, what most woman WOULDN'T allow in a normal and serious relationship.

What do I do b/ros?
Would YOU get into a crazy sexual relationship with an ugly girl ?

DISCUSS!
>>
File: 1488410519914.gif (1MB, 650x742px) Image search: [Google]
1488410519914.gif
1MB, 650x742px
>>724139171
Just go for it, OP. If she's fuckable, she's fuckable.
>>
I've fucked some ugly skanks in my life and I've yet to regret a single time.

Go for it; don't get her pregnant.
>>
>>724139171
Wait, did you seriously ask if you should fuck a
>Fuckable
girl?
>>
any chick in a normal serious relationship shouldn't have a problem kickin down bj's
>>
>>724139171
>Would YOU get into a crazy sexual relationship with an ugly girl ?
Absolutely, as long as she's not fat. I take off my glasses, her face goes blurry, but her body stays hot. Win-win!
>>
A girlfriend would most likely do all of those "crazy sexual fantasies" you have. But since you're clearly under the age of 15, I would suggest sticking to your studies until you're mature enought to handle sex.
>>
>Crazy sexual fantasies
>Blowjobs, anal, cum on face

nigga u virgin as fuck
>>
>>724139171
I so would, I really would.
>>
File: 011 - u01ILjH.jpg (52KB, 625x789px) Image search: [Google]
011 - u01ILjH.jpg
52KB, 625x789px
>>724139171
just make her wear some sort of mask and if she asks why, just say its one of your fantasies. Im sure she knows that she is ugly af but she'll do anything to get the dick and you dont have to be disgusted while fucking her,
>>
>>724139171
Don't be a fag. Fuck her seven ways from Sunday and then tell her to setup a hidden camera in her moms room.
>>
do it before you end up as a lvl 30 wizard posting about your regrets and how you are going to an hero because you can't take living alone and having no girlfriend or sexual conquests

if you really cant take her face her is the solution
tell her put on eye makeup, lipstick, put her in a latex mask that only shows eyes and mouth
bam its like a brown paper bag but better because ugly kinky chicks will beg you to put it on them.
your welcome OP
>>
>>724139171
>Crazy sexual fantasies
>Blowjobs, anal, cum on face
> wouldn't allow in a normal relationship

Is this bait?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.