[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need some advice, /b/. I'm a 25 year-old returning student

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: alexis-texas-2.jpg (33KB, 425x500px) Image search: [Google]
alexis-texas-2.jpg
33KB, 425x500px
Need some advice, /b/. I'm a 25 year-old returning student at uni. There's this 21 year-old junior girl in my Inter Communication class that I want to get closer with. I have been out of college working full-time for 5 years prior to this semester. I'm way out of the loop as far as how to pick up girls in college. We were in a group that did a project together, but nothing major, our group only met once before we presented. She sits diagonally behind me near the middle of a small classroom and usually arrives after me at the start of class, so striking up conversation with her is difficult. How/when do I approach her as far as getting lunch or something together outside of class? I feel beta as fuck about this situation.
>>
If you haven't learned to ask girls out by now, you don't deserve one.
>>
>>724128712
>I feel beta as fuck
Found your problem.
>>
Bunp
>>
>>724128712
fuck her right in the pussy
>>
>>724128712
Go in confident to her, like while you two are waiting for the teacher to show up or somewhere else.
Ask her if she can remember you somehow and ask her if she wants to go out with you.
If she says no, then you have to accept it, if she says yes. invite her to a nice restaurant (italian) and be nice to her and after the dinner, you will ask her if she want to go your house to have a drink. (whiskey or whine prefered)
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.