[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be me 16 years old.Want it to fuck my sister.One day after school

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1488310582439.jpg (136KB, 640x959px) Image search: [Google]
1488310582439.jpg
136KB, 640x959px
Be me 16 years old.Want it to fuck my sister.One day after school sister was home,parrents were not home.Didnt really know how to ask her.Went to her room to talk with her.I knew she was not virgin.She had really huge tits and nice ass.Long red curly hair.So started talking for some random shit.Then i asked her what is her fetish.She said i like a man to suck and bite my nipples.Instant boner.She noticed.Grabs my cock through the jeans starts rubbing it with her hand.Takes off shirt and bra.HUGE TITS.Started suckin it.It was amazing.Takes her pants off.Insert cock in her , she fucking liked it.Screams loud.Rub her clitt,she goes insane.That makes me even more horny.Then she puts my cock in her ass.It was fucking nice.Fuck her ass and rub clit.It was huge orgasm.After a few minutes I filled her ass with cum.It was amazing.Never happened again.Sister told me she always want it to try with me .Sorry no pic.:/
>>
Bastien, you're stucked in Phantasia
>>
File: IMG_0150.jpg (38KB, 450x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0150.jpg
38KB, 450x500px
Cool
>>
Ook just shared my story.
>>
File: Calling Bullshit.gif (184KB, 214x200px) Image search: [Google]
Calling Bullshit.gif
184KB, 214x200px
>>724124969
>>
>>724124969
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
I read this in swartzinagers voice for some reason
>>
>>724126557
Is he distantly related to Arnold Schwarzenegger?
>>
>>724126515
more like autistic
>>
>>724124969
Cool! I'm gonna put this story in my list of stories that totally, 100% happened
>>
> Be me

Mods!
>>
>Instant boner.
>She noticed.
>Grabs my cock

OP, this is where I lost interest. You have an extremely warped view of how regular people behave, and this is the reason you are shit at making up believable stories.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.