[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck /b/ I just reached autism levels I didn't know were

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: EB3iZlW.png (251KB, 1275x471px) Image search: [Google]
EB3iZlW.png
251KB, 1275x471px
Fuck /b/ I just reached autism levels I didn't know were possible. Pic very related, make sure you read the picture first.

>be me
>work in a warehouse for an online retailer
>started one month ago, don't know co-workers too well
>alone in a warehouse downstairs doing stock taking
>as I stock take I fuck around on my phone.
>come across green text, pic related
>start reading
>being the faggot I am, I think it's funny as fuck and want to try it
>no one in sight so why the fuck not right?
>start bobbing my legs up and down and do my favourite reload actions from vidya
>forget to close the door to the warehouse like a retard
>I'm going for about 30 seconds until all of a sudden I hear a voice behind me
>"what the heck are you doing anon"?
>fuck
>it's one of my co-workers, she's a fucking 8/10 too
>red in the face, trying to explain myself
>spaghetti keeps falling out of my mouth
>co-worker has a 'what the fuck is happening' face and leaves
>feel like crying, puking and killing myself all at once

What the fuck do I do /b/? How the fuck do I go to work tomorrow after today? I wonder how long she was watching me for.. She's probably going to tell everyone too. I'm fucked.
>>
Fucking hell man, this is too hilarious. You should start a new trend with this shit. Bob the leg and reload boi
>>
>>724124260
Stop being embarrassed 4 being cool
>>
>>724124260
Tell her you were practicing for when you finally decide to shoot the place up. You should tell her you'll spare her life if she lets you smash too, it's fool proof mang
>>
>>724124260
>not knowing you should an hero
>an hero
>>
>>724124260
It's not so bad. Everybody do silly things when no one is watching. If that bitch can't understand that don't hate yourself for it.
>>
>>724124573
faggot
>>
>>724124393
yeah fuck dancing like a normie kek
this is now all im goin to do when out dancing

>bob your knees, reload the kapow pow
>>
It's not even that bad. You were just being silly. If she's really gonna think of you like that forever then fuck her anyway. She's probably a pretentious bitch with no interests.
>>
>>724124260
Don't fucking worry about it, people dance. I do parkour in my house alone.
>>
On the list of things that never fucking happened but are still hilarious as fuck.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.