[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The tip of my dick has "lips" essentially. Just wondering

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: del.jpg (14KB, 300x238px) Image search: [Google]
del.jpg
14KB, 300x238px
The tip of my dick has "lips" essentially. Just wondering if this is normal - or if I should get it checked out. Pic is not mine but its very similar: although mine may be more discolored and pronounced.
>>
Nah I got that shit too, you good
>>
>>724124138
yeah thats normal bro
body has weird features when you start nit picking on the small details
>>
Lots of cut cocks have this. The head of your penis is dried out, but the peehole doesn't handle it well, so its just swollen and irritated a little.
>>
>>724124238
I'm not circumsized. Also my "lips" seem to get worse/bigger/more discolored when they come in contact with cum, almost as if its a fuckin allergic reaction. Weird shit. It's also more sensitive than the rest of the head - can sting if i rub it and its not lubricated etc. The lips can be quite "sticky" or someshi. No idea if its normal or not.
>>
>>724124138
He's just trynna give you a little kiss :3

No really, here's the real explanation:

When you're flaccid, there's less blood flow to your dick, and it's most noticeable color-wise in the glans. However, the tissue in your urethra needs keep constant blood flow, because the nerve endings are on constant lookout for bad shit trying to squeeze up in there. What you're seeing is just the end of that.
>>
>>724124369
That really sounds like something you might want to go to a doctor for.

Does your foreskin cover the head of your cock completely? sometimes it doesn't cover the tip, and rubbing on your underwear can make it swollen or irritated.
>>
>>724124369
It's not getting "wrose" when touching cum. When cumming your dick is full of blood. And the colour comes from the blood. Those lips are pretty normal without being cut.
>>
>>724124492
>ing your dick is full of blood. And the colour comes from the blood. Those lips are pretty normal witho
I am saying that if I haven't ejaculated in awhile they look like in the pic - not as noticable. But once I do, the next few days it is darker and also more sensitive. Evern when flaccid.
>>
Normal
>>
File: del2.jpg (11KB, 219x167px) Image search: [Google]
del2.jpg
11KB, 219x167px
It's an STI
>>
>>724125464
OP here. *Atleast it's not an STI.
Thanks for the help ya'll.
>>
Bggjy
>>
>open and close my dick lips so it looks like my dick is talking

haven't quite reached the stage of drawing eyes on though
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.