[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think is the minimum weapon the average human being

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: average.png (251KB, 1392x752px) Image search: [Google]
average.png
251KB, 1392x752px
What do you think is the minimum weapon the average human being would need to reliably defeat a tiger in single combat?

Would it take a firearm? Or do you think a cross bow or a spear would be enough?
>>
>>724120450
planning to live in the jungle OP ?
>>
>>724120535
If it comes to that.
>>
>>724120450
A well placed spear would do the trick.

How do you think the Africans made it to current year?
>>
>>724120748
Tigers don't come from Africa. Also, I understand that a spear can kill a tiger, but would the average person, armed with a spear but without any specific training, be successful in a one-on-one encounter?
>>
>>724120450
A grenade. Do you really expect your average normie with no experience to be able to land a hit with a gun or spear?
>>
>>724120450
I would say a Machete or arrow and bow would be enough or a spear would be enough for me, but a normie would need a fucking tank and a instruction how to use it.
>>
>>724120450
there is an old native hunting technique for bear. Get a proper spear and have the bear chase you, after sometime, and on flat ground, jump on your back and brace the spear facing upward. Once the bear impales itself roll out of the way. That is a possibility for tigers, but big cats are much better killers than bears, bears hunt and kill by their power and weight, they maul something to death, big cats go for the kill 9 times out of 10. A boar hunting spear is a better weapon to use then just a normal one. They are designed to stop large animals from moving down the spear and potentially attacking you. Also tigers are lazy hunters in comparison to other apex predators, they lose interest if the prey manages to get far enough away. If you're in a area where big cats roam, always be aware but try your best not to show fear in confrontation, they sense that and act on it. They are excellent stalkers often tracking their prey and studying them before making the kill. Siberian tigers, the largest living felid, kill brown bears and black bears as part of their diet. A 10mm side carry would be wise investment, or a shotgun, but in dire desparate situations a handgun is much more easily deployed and used, a big cat would not attempt an attack unless it was within closing distance, especially in the jungle/forest.
>>
>>724120450
Spear + Endurance = Apex Predator
>>
>>724120878
No.
>>
>>724120878
I know they don't, but lions are as good a placeholder as you can get.

The average person, no.
A trained, able bodied individually, maybe, but with crippling injuries.

Or maybe you would ohko it, depends on luck.
>>
>>724121299
This is a proper answer. Thank you, anon.
>>
>>724121725
you're very welcome, godspeed on your journey.
>>
File: 1487379047877.jpg (19KB, 200x271px) Image search: [Google]
1487379047877.jpg
19KB, 200x271px
>>724121244
Lol machete my sides
>>800 pound beast with fur suit and""cat"" reflexes. And for those fags who say fur suit doesn't protect it will slow down the cutting action significantly if not completely. MAYBE a master swordsman with a legendary blade and astronomical luck could weild a mortal blow to a tiger.
>>trust me im tiger
>>
>>724120450
Sure a Xbow bolt or a spear poke to the head should be enough, but this is definetly not suited for the average human.

An automatic firearm would be the best choice I guess, but even with it I'm sure a lots of average human would still die to the tiger
>>
Just a strong scratch/bite proof suit. Then you could punch it to death.
>>
Firearms are the only reliable solution.

Range is our only advantage, we can't trade blows with them obviously. It would have to be something heavier too, at least a .308
>>
>>724120748
When hunting with spears, they did not hunt alone.

I can't even imagine a cross bow would be reliable enough. It'd work for sure but if you don't get a really good shot off and it gets aggressive.
>>
File: IMG_1595.jpg (70KB, 579x655px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1595.jpg
70KB, 579x655px
Come at me bro'.
>>
>>724120450

DEPENDS:

BLACKS-JUST A SPEAR AND THEORGOD GIVEN STREGTH

WHITES- HIGH POWERED RIFLE AND 50% WILL STILL DIE

CHINKS- LOL???? THEY ARE USELESS
>>
>>724122484
Crossbows are pretty relieable, the only problem is the time you need to make them ready to fire another shot.
>>
>>724122549
>german
A bit of scrap metal should be enough to build a maschine gun out of it.
>>
>>724122600

youevefr seen a jungle cat move fuck face?
>>
>>724122659

german? so you are a sandnigger?
>>
>>724122549
Is Theorgod an African deity? Or are you some nigger typing this on his MetroPCS Alcatel smartphone?
>>
>>724122759
No, prussian.
>>
>>724122772
>Theorgod

oh my, the autistic home schooled fag is triggered
>>
>>724120450
(a big factor on how successful this would be is whether the tiger already knows of your presence, you get the jump on the tiger before he knows you're there and you're a lot better off)

An average human would need a gun.... but since the average person doesn't ever go the range and has probably never used one, the tiger is still likely to fuck them up before they connect a shot (and if it's not a large caliber or doesn't hit the vital organs, it may take a few shots to bring down a tiger).

A person *could* do it with a spear, crossbow, or bow and arrow.... but I'd say there's a 90% chance the tiger will fuck them up before they bring it down. Even if they do get a tiger with these more primitive weapons, the guy would probably be mauled and have critical injuries.

And a knife or sword, forget about it. You may inflict a mortal injury on the tiger but the tiger is likely to kill you first.
>>
>>724122971
Knowing who both your parents are doesn't mean you're home schooled. It just means you're white.
>>
File: IMG_1018.jpg (445KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1018.jpg
445KB, 1024x683px
masai warriors used these to club lions to death. im guessing a tiger is not much different
>>
>>724123178

of course you know who both your parents are- they are siblings.
>>
>>724120450
that's an interesting question, OP. it deserves scientific attention. any /b/rothers willing to volunteer for a test?
>>
>>724123210
I'm getting the impression that the environment is a major concern. Human weapons--whether guns or spears--are about inflicting damage from a distance.

In dense jungle the tiger has more cover, though it's also possible it might slow him down...
>>
>>724120450

Simple, trap it.
>>
>>724123384
It's easier for blacks to avoid incest because even they admit how ugly their own women are.
>>
>>724123472
Well the masai don't throw the club, they whack it on top of the lion's head. Therefore a jungle wouldn't be much of a disadvantage
>>
>>724122302
My hero. The goals of life have been laid out not reach for them
>>
>>724120450
Red hot poker from grandma's fireplace op.
>>
>>724122302
>thinking the sheltered soft boys of /b could punch anything to death
>much less a 800 lbs apex predator
ok
>>
An axe to the head will either stun it, piss it off, or kill it. If you keep swinging and actually connect a couple times you can probably force it to back off. They're ambush predators though so if it didn't jump on your back the first time he'll probably follow you until you think he's gone and tear the back of your neck off.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.