[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do white guys like Asian girls so much? What race of women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1467976817154.jpg (302KB, 1000x333px) Image search: [Google]
1467976817154.jpg
302KB, 1000x333px
Why do white guys like Asian girls so much?

What race of women makes the best waifu material?
>>
Healthy, sexually mature men UNCONSCIOUSLY fetishize characteristics of youthfulness. That is to say, the female APPEARS to be young. Or is young. In b4 pedophiles.

These features include, but are not limited to, height, weight, posture, complexion, head-size and eye-size.

Asian women are typically shorter than white men and have bodies like 12-year-old boys with really delicate skin.
>>
File: disgustedloli.jpg (62KB, 560x483px) Image search: [Google]
disgustedloli.jpg
62KB, 560x483px
Asian women look like children. All men are attracted to children.
>>
>>724117730
>>724117853
Ah I see. So white guys are pedos.
>>
>>724117853
Idk what chink ass fucking kids you see all the time
>>
There's a perception that Asian women are obedient, docile, and submissive, which appeals to a lot of men.

In reality, given that modern day Asian chicks are in high demand, they therefore have the luxury of having higher standards, so many of them have actually been observed to be kind of psycho with impossible standards.

There are all generalizations of course.

>What race of women makes the best waifu material?
A good woman from any race is hard to come by. I'm of the opinion that if you find one, race is the last thing you should worry about.

If you're trying to target a specific race for better odds, then I don't know. They all have their problems.
>>
>>724118573
This, plus whites find it psychologically satisfying because Asian women overwhelmingly prefer them over Asian men. It's like the whole getting cucked by blacks meme, except that it actually happens more often because the "blacked" thing is largely perpetuated by fetishists and trolls.
>>
File: 1487097861439.png (32KB, 1407x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1487097861439.png
32KB, 1407x1000px
>>
They appear to be submissive cute little living dolls who never get fat, or wrinkles or ever grow old, the perfect female.
>>
>>724119030
quite the opposite, if you're white with a black gf chances are she is amazing.
>>
>>724120356
This
> t. Niggress magnet
>>
>>724119158
THIS SO MUCH
>>
>>724119158
You're weak
>>
>>724117562

Umami flavor
>>
>>724117562
Same reason blacks like white women, we like fucking something smaller then our norms,Asian>whites>blacks
>>
I think all asian women are ugly. Also i'm not attracted to children so maybe that's the reason
>>
>>724123100
> attracted to children
> unattracted to asians

This isnt how it works anon.
>>
File: 1488363242218.jpg (82KB, 600x848px)
1488363242218.jpg
82KB, 600x848px
>>724117562
The 2D kind.
>>
>>724120356
I've had a few black GFS. Can confirm. While I'm more naturally attracted to white women, the few black girls I had were really banging.
>>
Because the notion is the Asian girls are the best sexual servants willing to do anything.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.