[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay /b/, would you rather: A) live a year without having to

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1481471948384.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1481471948384.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
Okay /b/, would you rather:

A) live a year without having to pay for anything but you can't have sex

OR

B) your bills all double for a year but you get to have the best sex of your life 3 days a week?
>>
Dude I'm giving up sex for the year that's a shit ton of money I'll save. I'll use some of that money to get a pocket pussy and destroy that for a year. Hell I can even get some variety if I don't have to pay for anything
>>
Option A
Option B is for fucking idiots
>>
>>724115173
What if they live at home and pay no bills, ya know, like most of the underage fucks on this site
>>
>>724115196
man I got to get my own food, pay for my college, and a bunch of other shit
I'd love to not worry about that and also be able to get any other stupid item I want
>>
>>724115196
They're still idiots because it says you don't have to pay for anything at all so you can get some seriously good shit and sell it for endless cash for a year
>>
>>724115047
Option A, buy a fuckin of real estate u fucking idiots. Never have to work a day in my life again. Better yet, i'll buy microsoft of bill gates. Then my new riches will ensure i get infiinte pussy in the future.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.