[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

did i fuck up forever? >be me 18 yo >get into bus to drive

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1482097412831.jpg (40KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
1482097412831.jpg
40KB, 500x484px
did i fuck up forever?

>be me 18 yo
>get into bus to drive home
>crush sitting right in front of door
>didnt see each other for 2 years
>i look, she doesnt
>she looks, i dont
>i look again, she turned away
>alrdy went past her
>toolatetoturnbacknow.jpg

>drive home, make thread

mfw i never see her again

how can i possibly save this

also feels thread
>inb4 love is overrated
>>
Look her up online. Tell her you think you saw her on the bus but weren't sure if it was her. Invite for coffee or some shit.
>>
>>724114269
Yeah you got on a bus.
>>
>>724114269
she is probably on facebook
>>
>>724114341
>>724114370

but msg her online is pretty fukn sad isnt it.. meetin in person is like perfect
at least from what i heard from gurls so far
>>
>>724114441
yeah well you fucked that up on the bus remember?
>>
File: 1486079965442.jpg (10KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
1486079965442.jpg
10KB, 260x194px
>>724114341
This, in this case it isnt creepy to look up her FB or whatever since you actually saw her. It's also reasonable to assume you genuinely weren't sure if it was her and therefore hesitant to ask.

In other words this may be your best bet to avoid coming across as too socially awkward/beta. But you have to do it SOON. DON'T WAIT and be like "h-hi, um I think I s-saw you on the, on the b-bus four weeks ago"
>>
Get over it, you're 18 and will meet other people.
>>
>>724114578
bu she a 10
>>
>>724114554
u ever did this?
>>
>>724114269
Message her on facebook dude. You got this. This is a rare occasion of me giving a shit.
>>
>>724114341
>>724114370
>>724114554
>>724114673

if i ask her on fb if we saw eachother?... why didnt i on the bus then.

>inb4 beta cuck
>>
>>724114729
Because you weren't sure. Just be like "Hey! This might seem a little strange but I think we were on the same bus the other day. Was that you on the [route #]? I wanted to say hi but it's been so long I wasn't sure if that was you! Hope life's been treating you well lately [her name]!"

And no I personally haven't been in this situation but I think it's reasonable enough to work.
>>
>>724114341
This seems pretty reasonable

>>724114729
Because you weren't sure it was her and didn't want to awkwardly go up to a stranger. Toss in an lol or a haha and you're golden to open up a new topic. Start with something like "You looked great btw, what have you been up to?"
>>
>>724114843
Also, what have you got to lose? You haven't seen her in TWO YEARS, man. Absolute worst case scenario, you just continue to not see her. Best case, she replies with something like "Wow yeah that was me! I thought I recognized you too! Thanks so much for messaging me, I've been great!" etc etc
>>
>>724114269
you are gay
>>
>>724114729
Don't ask that. Say hey I wanted to see hey on the bus but I got a bit shy and didnt so I guess I'm doing it now. If you want add this. (You have always caught my eye but I never managed to say anything about it.) After that say (hey what's your number so I can text you.
>>
Like most people here are saying, you can easily salvage the situation and turn it into something good.
She might still not be into you, but you can still salvage the whole buss situation into finding that out, and hell, what's the worst that could happen?
>>
>>724114269

You suffer from a condition called "oneitis", the cure is get moar gf's.

No one is "special" or "the one", millions of pussy out there, go find some.
>>
>>724115111
trips of truht i guess
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.