[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a guy, LVL 23. A month ago I ended my three year relationship

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: image83.jpg (145KB, 767x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image83.jpg
145KB, 767x1024px
I'm a guy, LVL 23. A month ago I ended my three year relationship in which sweets alien pussy I have not experienced. So I will cut to the chase.
A week ago meet with 19 year old girl on adult dating site (hardkiss.me). Silly, naive, but very fuckable. In the beginning of this week was found, sweet sat with a cup of tea, chatted for an hour, and hugged (when goodbye) not kissed. Today agreed to see her film with alcohol. Expect her to put on my dick. So here is the question. I'm not used to other girls and don't remember really what they have in mind. Could it be that because of her intellectual development she really plans to see the movie? And what is the chance she wants a relationship? Her page: hardkiss.me/vikysya (And sorry for my English)
>>
>>724112926
Your English is fine
I suggest that you roll with it and see where it goes and if it doesn't work out we'll always be here for you anon
>>
>>724112926
Ads getting smarter.
>>
>>724112926
Don't meet up with hopes of getting into a relationship. Just fuck the damn whore
>>
>>724113431
This is the cold hard truth. Go for it OP we will see you real soon
>>
File: 1485426487929.gif (68KB, 500x293px)
1485426487929.gif
68KB, 500x293px
>>724113431
>Your English is fine
>>
>>724112926
>lvl 23
Kill yourself
>>
Lvl 23
>>
>>724113697

Fuck off nigger, you wouldn't understand.
>>
>>724113697
Can you tell me what was incoherent in that statement?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.