[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gf showed tits to my workmates, now they wont shutup about

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: image (2).jpg (168KB, 1288x945px) Image search: [Google]
image (2).jpg
168KB, 1288x945px
gf showed tits to my workmates, now they wont shutup about it, what do ?
>>
>>724112060
Just let her fuck them dude.
>>
get over it. they're just tits.
>>
>>724112060
Are they her tits in the?
>>
posted the same thing yesterday and the day before, stfu
>>
>>724112060
Just fuck off dickhead
>>
File: 1314489654606.jpg (26KB, 482x317px) Image search: [Google]
1314489654606.jpg
26KB, 482x317px
>>724112060
>>
fuck of with this landwhale
>>
Have you tried ingesting semen from their penises?
>>
>>724112060
Holy shit am I sick of this thread. If you had a job you wouldn't have time to post it eleven time a day. I get that you are just trolling for attention, but really, what a loser.
>>
File: oh look 2.jpg (27KB, 508x381px) Image search: [Google]
oh look 2.jpg
27KB, 508x381px
>>
>>724112060

Plan to dump her. Start dividing the money and stuff that's yours and hears first.
Pack her things when she's gone somewhere, probably fucking your workmates too.

Forget every sentimental feeling for that whore. A person like her does not deserver you. She's a cunt.

Relish the fact that you're single again. Use the space she was using up in your day to just not do shit.

Play good video games? If you both had worked together to pay rent, post on fb that you're looking for a room mate. Who knows, maybe that chick who's into you will come over :)

Whenever you go to work and your friends ask you what happened. Just say "Had to let go of my cumdumpster."

And keep working.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.