[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else fantasize or masturbate about their gf's

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

Does anyone else fantasize or masturbate about their gf's mother or bf's father? My gfs mom is so hot, she might be my main fap material, just wondering if this is normal? If so, what is your fantasy?
>be me
>gfs mom is in her late 50s
>dark hair nice tits sexy curves
>would love her to catch me coming out of the shower and see my cock
>I say Im sorry
>she says it looks nice
>I ask her to grab it
>she gets me instantly hard
>ask her whens the last time she sucked a young hard cock like this
>she says its been years
>she gets on knees and puts in in her mouth
>sucks my cock for 5 mins
>licks balls too and tells me how she hasn't had one this hard in over 20 years... cont?
>>
Well keep going
>>
>>724092434
>tell her she's really good at it and ive never had someone her age suck it before
>she asks me if her daughter is good at it
>I tell her not to tell her but mommy is better
>she's starts moaning even more and deep throating my cock
>tells me she likes how I taste and wants to taste my young seed
>tell her that she can only taste me if she lets me taste her too
>she says she's shy cuz her pussy is a little saggier than it used to be, prob nothing like her daughters pussy
>I tell her that her daughter has a nice little innie but her clit is pretty long
>ask her if I can see her clit and labia
>she lays on her back and reluctantly lets me spread her legs
>pussy has a bit of hair up top but completely shaven near her clit and vagina
>ask her to spread lips open for me
>her clit is exactly like her daughters and I tell her
>she blushes and asks me if I was for real about wanting to taste her
>I knod and start kissing her inner thighs
>see her pussy gettting wetter and wetter as I tease her...
cont?
>>
anyone else have similar fantasy?
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.