[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok /b/ros I need some help. This girl and I are super good friends

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_8542.jpg (101KB, 749x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8542.jpg
101KB, 749x640px
Ok /b/ros I need some help. This girl and I are super good friends and have known each other forever. We have about everything in common, bad child hood, depression, all that shit, and have kept each other from offing ourselves quite a few times. The one thing is she doesn't want any relationship with anyone, and I want to be her man and if she knew that everything would go crashing down. I don't want to mess anything up between us, so what's the best way to lose the romancey feelings with out telling her I ever had them?

>pic not related
>>
>>724084177
Respect she doesn't want a relationship and just continue on having a great friend who will be there for you.
>>
Agreed, accept the fact that your ass is forever friend zoned......
>>
>>724084177
>This girl and I are super good friends and have known each other forever.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Lick her cunt and go from thee.
>>
>>724084177

Off yourself.
>>
Lol watch her start going out with a super Chad guy
>>
Having mental health issues in common and talking each other out of suicide isn't exactly the healthiest basis for a relationship. Even if she did want a relationship why would she want it with a person who has shown themselves to be a complete mess? You've crossed the line into conflict of interest territory where anything you say or do will has ulterior motives. Just nut up and tell her because it's not going to go away.
>>
>>724084177

You have been, are now and forever shall be in the friend-zone.
>>
I wish i had a good friend like that. I think I'm getting close but no real close friends yet :(
>>
>>724085303
Dude depressed emo teen fags love that shit. They get off on pretending that they wanna die and having somone take care of them. It's a game.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.