[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/b/, how do i get a girl to realize i want to be with her through

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: ben.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
ben.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
/b/, how do i get a girl to realize i want to be with her through text?

P.S.: i know this girl from school, but she left. about 2 months ago she started texting me and now we talk on the regular
>>
>>724082912
so she lives far away now?
>>
>>724083265
no, not really
>>
>>724083447
if you dated her , how often would you see her?
>>
>>724083690
pretty often, like 3 times a week
>>
>>724083760
ok so here is what you do, dont ASK her, just make her your GF. I had to learn this the hard way over many years. I am 31 now so this is adult advice not coming from some kid.

hang out about 3 times just doing fun stuff
then ask her out on a date, but dont call it a date
Then see if she is up for a second date. on second date youre in, you can hold her hand. start hugging her good bye etc etc. If she isnt into the romance part she will not want to go on 3rd date and will gradually talk to you less, or just tell you straight up she only wants to be friends.

If she friend zones you, dont take it to heart, you still have some value, just no longer make her a priority, put her on the back burner, only hang out if there is literally nothing else to do, but keep texting her. Girls can eventually come around and fall in love with guys they friend zone.

so there you go. Just be yourself, have fun, make her laugh, dont try too hard just be you. Hope this helps : )
>>
>>724082912
Have you tried passively insinuating you like her?
Have you tried directly telling her?
>>
>>724084535
" uhh i-i like you"

is soooo cringe.
>>
>>724084406
Thanks bro
>>
>>724084727
So you don't say it like that.
Dumbass.

"Hey I'm glad we're friends but I've come to really like you" is even an upgrade from that fumbling clusterfuck of a sentence you just posted.
>>
>>724084406
She's in between normie and autist, she has pretty strong meme game if you ask me.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.