[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh god, what do? It finally fucking happened. It finally FUCKING

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: ohman.jpg (55KB, 500x473px) Image search: [Google]
ohman.jpg
55KB, 500x473px
Oh god, what do?
It finally fucking happened.
It finally FUCKING HAPPENED
MY SISTER FELL FOR THE BLACKED MEME
SHE'S DATING A BLACK GUY AND MY MOM IS SUPER SUPPORTIVE
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
What the fuck do I do?
>>
Summit to him
>>
>>724073450
>be you
>be a scary hat pointed ghost for holloween carrying a noose and a torch
>show up not on holloween
>boo
>>
File: Panic.gif (387KB, 269x270px) Image search: [Google]
Panic.gif
387KB, 269x270px
>>724073450
>>
File: feelsbadman.jpg (34KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
feelsbadman.jpg
34KB, 960x540px
>>724073696
Then I'll just get shot
>>
Prep the bull then raise the kid
>>
Is he educated and well spoken? If not be prepared for her to spit out a kid. If he stays around, he will likely beat her. Eventually the child will be taken care of by your parents while your sister continues to act like a degenerate whore.

t. dude whose sister has done this and spit out 2 kids. One being raised by her step mother and the other being raised by our mother.
>>
>>724073839
Not if you show up with more than one ghost, he'll think his house is haunted and leave, no more blacked
>>
File: angryfeels.jpg (63KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
angryfeels.jpg
63KB, 633x758px
>>724073972
He isn't thuggish or anything, but he seems genuinely dumb.
>>
>>724073450
You must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.
>>
File: disgust.jpg (101KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
tfw i learned from a friend that the girl I liked only likes black guys
>tfw i didn't even really like her, i just wanted to smash
>>
>>724074201

Well if you try to stop her, it will only make her want to date him more and make their relationship stronger. Too late, the media already brainwashed her. If she is even remotely articulate now and from a nice area, she likely start shouting ebonics like that cash me ousside whore any moment.
>>
>>724074549
Solution:
> start acting like a nigger around her
> you are welcome
>>
>>724074349
keep telling yourself thatt anon
just dont cry man... JUST DONT CRY... ;(
>>
Ask her why she chose someone from outside her race, and show her how race directly affects intelligence. Guilt her in to feeling bad, and when she submits, snap his neck in front of her.
>>
>>724073450
Only way is to kill yourself
>>
>>724074844
I'm not even joking
She's pretty fucking hot, body-wise, but her face is eh.
But oh my god, I would hit it so hard.
>>
>>724073450
Welcome the the family mah nigger
>>
>>724074736
This is fucking beautiful. This is art.

If she sees black behavior in a white man, she'll realize how abhorrent it is. It just goes to show you that white skin is wrong and evil in societies' eyes, as everything we do is demonized.

If we all act like niggers, black people will have to find a new way to behave, because we'll be making it "uncool".
>>
>>724073450

suck him off to lube up his dick so he can penetrate your sister

then masturbate while you watch the glorious black master race impregnate your family member
>>
>>724073450
She only wants him for his dick.
>>
File: sadpepe.png (139KB, 917x871px) Image search: [Google]
sadpepe.png
139KB, 917x871px
>tfw /gif/ is starting to give me a blacked fetish
>>
>>724075869
Kek
>>
>>724073450
Shhhhhh....there, there, anon..... Shhhhh... It'll be ok.... Just let your sister get Prego and get dumped and she'll realize how niggers are, it's ok now shhhh... Mommy's got you...
>>
>>724073450
be supportive of their relationship if he seems like a decent guy

don't be a cunt
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.