[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>inb4 rageposts Gameshow. There are 3 doors. Behind one of

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: kexus.jpg (941KB, 2313x1880px) Image search: [Google]
kexus.jpg
941KB, 2313x1880px
>inb4 rageposts

Gameshow. There are 3 doors. Behind one of the doors, there is a car, behind the other two doors there are goats.

Step 1. You choose a door.
Step 2. The host, who knows where the car is, opens one of the doors you did not pick, revealing one of the goats
Step 3. He offers you to switch your chosen door for the one that is left.

Do you switch? Does it matter? Are the chances the same?

What would you do /b/?
>>
>>724060946
to make this clear for all the sandniggers, the car is the prize you want, not the goats you sick fucks
>>
>>724061103
Well thanks you ruined the joke I had ready. Fuck this thread, I'm going back to my goatherding
>>
>>724061251
Sorry anon. Will deliver a goatfucker edition of this thread tomorrow, just for you.
>>
>>724060946
Always switch.
Google Monty Hall problem.>>724060946
>>
>>724061928
Many people can't wrap their heads around this. Always switching doubles your chance.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.