[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you be skinny and still look good if you're a guy?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: _20170301_232314.jpg (237KB, 795x2592px) Image search: [Google]
_20170301_232314.jpg
237KB, 795x2592px
Can you be skinny and still look good if you're a guy?

Been skinny all my life, fairly underweight and always hated my body for it, but recently I've been having doubts in my self loathing.

So tell me straight up b, is this an ugly body? Does it have any potential to look appealing?
>>
>>724058380
>>/fit/
>>
>attention

But, no, your body is not ugly.
>>
You have one of three choices in life
1) /b/'s choice - become a trap, because that body looks like it would be a good trap
2) /fit/'s choice - Get swole for the upcoming race war
3) an hero - Kill yourself on stream
>>
>>724058380
>Can you be skinny and still look good if you're a guy?
>
>Been skinny all my life, fairly underweight and always hated my body for it, but recently I've been having doubts in my self loathing.
>
>So tell me straight up b, is this an ugly body? Does it have any potential to look appealing?

Would rekt that boipucci bby
>>
^^^
Gain 30lbs by eating icecream/oatmeal shakes and lift weights like a mofo.
>>
>>724058380

hit the gym and work those muscles
you'll be fine
>>
>>724058557
Well idk everywhere race war needs skelingtons, I did shave my ass once too. I'm not suicidal tho
>>
>>724058555
Checkem

Also what do you mean by >attention
>>
>>724058380
better skinny than fat
you could also just work out a little and look pretty shredded with minimal effort
>>
>>724058380
Dude you're just fine. Better skinny than fat. I'll recommend to eat a little bit more and you'll be alright
>>
>>724058380
I've known a 20yo girl for years who is hot as fuck..., I mean fashion model/movie star hot..., and she ONLY is attracted to skinny guys who look just like you.
I guess what I'm saying is..., there's hope, anon.
>>
>>724058380
become a trap
>>
>>724058380
Yes, but it becomes more about your face and height at that point. Not everyone is so blessed, and assuming you're not - you can probably guess what I'm about to say.

Just go to the gym, a few months won't hurt. I wager you would look like most normies by the third month if you're eating enough. It's really not that terrifying and very quickly becomes a hobby.
>>
>>724058380
would you suck a creamy, warm log of shit out of Andy Sixx's asshole?
>>
>>724060700
Maybe
>>
>>724060700
>>724060834
this is disturbing.
>>
post butt, OP
>>
>>724061820
stop it im blushing
>>
>>724062163
do it faggot
>>
Hit the gym and eat some fuckin food.
>>
>>724058380

Honestly if you're being serious and if you want to put on weight, in a good way.. lift heavy (starting off light and advancing upwards obviously, don't want to hurt yourself) and get lots of protein. Don't be afraid to pig out occasionally on junk food either. Your body is not bad as it is though I'd say.. I mean at least you're not fat
>>
File: l9WGryj[1].png (416KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
l9WGryj[1].png
416KB, 1920x1080px
>>724058380
If you're fit and healthy, then fine.

My suggestion would be to up your diet and start lifting, if only to enjoy the benefits of being stronger and improving your physical form in terms of it's performance.

Getting bigger is a side effect of the real goal: reaching your physical peak and discovering what your body is fully capable of.
>>
you may not be able to get big and muscular, but you can still be thin and cut. just look at welterweight and featherweight boxers as examples
>>
>>724058380
naw dude trust me skinny love is best love you don't want to be fat
>>
It looks appealing to me.
>>
>>724058380
being skinny and lanky is super dope nowadays, make the most of it
>>
It's all about preference, most girls dislike really muscled guys aswell, but some still like them, others like skinny guys. For guys its no different, fat chicks are probably really unhappy with their body but there are plenty of guys who still think she's really attractive.
>>
I will say that as a girl, I don't like skinny guys. They look weak and fragile, and I can see myself murdering them with my own hands
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.