[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone who isn't too cucked or /pol/tarded answer ....

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 292
Thread images: 27

File: 1487882596442.jpg (198KB, 1160x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1487882596442.jpg
198KB, 1160x1600px
Can someone who isn't too cucked or /pol/tarded answer ....

Why are leftists and feminists so in love with Islam?

I mean they actually think Sharia Law is good. Want it in more places. And defend every aspect of it

Is this some like joke. OR are leftists the most hypothetical people around?
>>
man, they don't give a fuck

literally everything they do is just to spite their white fathers
>>
>>724054512
Idiots that do 0 research and have the minds of guppys. They refuse to follow the money. Locked inside their own echo chamber
>>
It is I believe an undiagnosed form of psychosis
>>
>>724054606
Also maby this
>>
>>724054512
How about you go out and meet some actual muslims? And some actual lefties an feminists while you're at it.
>>
File: 03.jpg (226KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
226KB, 800x1200px
>>724054512
>>
>>724054512
Honestly this wave of dip-shits seems like a giant 4chan troll that got way out of hand.
>>
They're just that petty they'll endorse something they know their " enemies " ( white people ) hate.
>>
>>724054512
>hypothetical

I assure you anon, they are very real
>>
>I mean they actually think Sharia Law is good. Want it in more places. And defend every aspect of it

Source?
>>
File: whitethinkythink.jpg (2MB, 3250x3710px) Image search: [Google]
whitethinkythink.jpg
2MB, 3250x3710px
>>724054512
>Sharia Law
>>
" OR are leftists the most hypothetical people around?"
If you are going to try to be condescending. Please read what you write before you hit post lest you just sound like an idiot.
>>
>>724054512
>Why are leftists and feminists so in love with Islam?
Self-hatred and general degeneracy
>>
>>724054512
I think they just push the tolerance stuff too much. They essentially think everyone is a good person and there are no differences between cultures and creeds. They are very wrong since islam is not the same as western ideals. The dont mix. Hey never read a quran pr did any research into what islam actually is. They also ignore obvious facts and recent history.
>>
>>724054512
It's because they think being tolerant towards everyone or anything is a good thing.
>>
File: lani (280).jpg (2MB, 2816x2112px) Image search: [Google]
lani (280).jpg
2MB, 2816x2112px
White Power!
>>
>>724055229
>They essentially think everyone is a good person and there are no differences between cultures and creeds.

Well no, they think straight white males were born evil.
>>
egg/
>>
>>724054512
>Citation needed
>>
They don't love it.
That's why they're not Islamic.
>>
>>724054512
Twisted sense of rebellion against civilization.
Femenine bad boyy attraction syndrome with "I can change it" delirium at cultural level instead of individual.
The fact is that nature was wise: as women are unable to confront danger, stress of knowing how powerless they are would have been detrimental, so they are esentially stupid and unaware of things at big scale and are horribly bad measuring dangers.
>>
It's mainly a knee jerk reaction to the supposed hatred of them raising since 9/11. Many can't tell the difference between criticism and plain hatred they defend them any chance they get. The Muslims don't help either as they don't seem to tell criticism from racism.
>>
because all religions are the same not just the one that is part of the 2 minute hate at the time
>>
>>724054512
I'm a leftist, and I think Islam is cancer. Not all leftists are SJW's. But the retarded ones like it because Muslims are brown
>>
>>724054512

Who's pic?
>>
you need Sharia you fucking degenerate westerners
>>
to the extreme right anyone who doesnt do the I hate all muslims thing is probably "in love with islam". I know thats almost unavoidable in the modern US, after all you grew up in a country that went collectively insane after the wtc attack. but have a look at the captured ISIL/ISIS strategy documents. their stated aim is to create as much hatred toward muslims in the population of the western world as possible, in order detach muslims living in the west from their countries and bring them closer to the caliphate, to make their position intolerable and untenable simply because of the way theyre regarded and treated by the average person in the west. thats what theyre trying to do with attacks like Nice, thats their sole motivation for those actions. so I guess its your choice, you can either let them pull your strings and do what they want, or not.
>>
>>724054512
Leftist here. All the religions are stupid. But I'm going to push back against the would-be Nazis who want to commit another genocide.
>>
>>724056139

Hopefully you're still pushing back in twenty years when Muslims become a majority.
>>
>>724056319
>when Muslims become a majority
the delusion is real
>>
>2017
>still believing "left" and "right" are meaningful terms
>>
>>724054512
they are mentally retarded
>>
>>724056139
Please inform me - what evidence is there that any such genocide is likely to happen? Try thinking for once. I mean, just have a go. You might like it.
>>
>>724056382

Not living in Europe? Also if you look at predicted demographics there is a good chance America will have a Muslim majority down the line
>>
>>724056462
he's probably american, its how they think
>>
Hispanics will become the majority long before Muslims
>>
>>724054512
How do people end up with such a ridiculous worldview? 'Leftists' don't love Sharia Law.
>>
>>724054512

The way I see it, with sharia law, that picture you posted would be unlawful.

That, if nothing else, would be a reason to oppose it.
>>
>>724054512
I'm a liberal and I cannot understand why so many on the left are so accepting of Muslim culture. Oppressing and abusing women is an inherent part of Muslim culture that even most Muslim immigrants in the US support(specifically being forced to wear head coverings and honor killings). Most Muslims around the world also support killing non-Muslims who refuse to convert, which is obviously barbaric and medieval.
I think these liberals got to where they are through forced cultural relativism. "No culture is superior to another." But many cultures are objectively inferior. Equality is clearly better. NOT beheading "infidels" is clearly better. NOT blowing up innocent people in crowded markets is clearly better. NOT forcing women to be second-class citizens is clearly better. NOT killing women and girls because they were raped is clearly better.
>>
>>724054512
hi, leftist here

we dont like Sharia Law at all. lol. get your head out of Brietbart's ass

what you're talking about is the inherit conflict between "muh respect fer other cultures" and the fact that some of those other cultures are ass backwards.

The librul goal is simple: by getting muslims on Twitter instagram etc, they are exposed to western culture and their women fight for equal rights on their own. No intervention needed.

Of course, theres many many examples of that NOT working. But thats the idea

American born muslims are great, theyre basically the same as americans. One of my friends is Iranian and she likes football more than I do.

Anyway, believe this or not or call me a shill, w.e. Just wanted to give a real answer in this shithole of a thread
>>
Implying all leftist think like that.then again its /b/ nobody gives a shit
>>
>>724054512
>>724055026

nevermind, fucking SAUCE
>>
>>724056555
Lurk more. You'll find plenty of people here ready to join that project.
>>
>>724054512
I don't know a single leftist or feminist that loves sharia law. And I know a lot I live in San Francisco. I've found though without mentioning islam people on the right like many of their conservative aspects.
>>
>>724054512
OP is a privileged, racist, xenophobe, misogynist.

ROFL j/k

The left is obsessed with death and destruction. They're too stupid to realize the "religion of peace" is the barbaric philosophy that will kill them.

Dumb asses want us to fall to Islam like Europe has. That won't happen here, we have the 2nd amendment.
>>
This isnt exactly true, im left and feel that the religion of islam should have the right to exist...BUT i am against them enforcing that religion on anybody else or using their religion as a form of binding law of a state and creating a theocratic government, if a muslim person wants to practice parts of sharia law that doesnt break the laws of the land in non sharia states then so be it (such as them not eating pork or drinking alcohol is fine but genital mutilation, death for blasphomy and such they can fuck off) but at the same time i expect the same from every other religion. That and not forcing it down people who dont believe in the religion of choices neck
>>
Natural rebellion against the authority, or in this case, white people. You're thinking about it far too logically, it's just a bunch of kids siding with the perceived bad guy who they think they can change while attempting to spite their fathers.
>>
>>724054512
>Sharia law
Midwestern Grandpa, pls go.
>>
Like Muslims, Feminists/Leftists despise the West and want it destroyed. It's a temporary marriage of convenience.
>>
>>724057019
Good point /b/ro
>>
>>724054512
Pretty advanced agenda pushing here

Get a life you fucking faggot
>>
File: 1487366756889.png (1MB, 640x1136px)
1487366756889.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>>724056928
m'/pol/lack
>>
>>724054512
Yourr following a c uckolded ideology forcing you to believe lies about islam kiddo
>>
>>724056828
so much of this

Religious extremism doesn't exist in a vacuum, if you expose young people to other ideas, there's an extremely low chance they'll be radical. Are they going to choose booze, tits, bacon, and the internet, or are they going to choose sexual repression and fairy tales?
>>
>>724054512
The way you ask the question indicates you are not interested in a balanced answer.

Your embedded notion that the respect Americans and Visitors of Islamic faith is linked to "loving Sharia Law" is erroneous, even stupid.

Muslims in America do not live under Sharia Law, they live under American Laws, and they are quite happy with that situation. They are not organizing to change the situation either.

As a Liberal, I also respect the rights of those who are stupid, like yourself, and permit you to be corrected by the Laws of Nature, since there is no law against being Muslim, Christian, Stupid, or a Stupid Athiest or Christian, or whateverthefuck you are.

Enjoy your Chocolate, and Good Day Sir !!
>>
>>724056828
/thread pretty much
>>
>>724054512
I think because most people who practice Islam are brown people all they see is their minority status.
Because of this, they interpret criticism of the doctrines of Islam as an attack on the people who practice it.
>>
bcs they are fucked in head with their le freeduhm for all meme
>>
>>724056809
>Oppressing and abusing women is an inherent part of Muslim culture
It was once the same for Christian culture. And Muslim culture has in recent decades suffered under various fundamentalist leaders who were significantly empowered by U.S. foreign policy. Look at pictures of Iranians from the early 1970s.

So I'd rather be friendly and wait for them to return to a lifestyle compatible with modernity than gear up for a new crusade.
>>
>>724056881
OK, the genocidal fantasies of 4chan users =/= evidence that it's likely to happen. I'm assuming you don't have an actual answer?
>>
>>724056584
>the deomgraphics tho
>but in Europe there are lots of towelhead
>ISIS will be evrywere right guys?
>>
>>724057379
>It was once the same for Christian culture
Yes, and it is no longer. Being accepting of barbaric Muslim culture now will do nothing to change their culture in the future.
>>
and im just sitting and watching as world burns :^)
>>
I really can't figure out how anyone can call themselves redpilled and be as fearful of Islam as much as we see

If you're truly woke you know whos behind most of this
>>
>>724057379
Islamic women in 70s
>>
>>724056871
Kylie Page
>>
>>724057460
Problem comes when said retards shitpost their agendas so hard normal people fall for it and start electing extremist officials and politicians, who then have the power to kickstart the process of yet another armed conflict based on race and/or culture
>>
>>724057556
>Being accepting of barbaric Muslim culture now
But I'm not. Those fucking savages honor killing their daughters and sisters should hang. I'm accepting of the moderates, who do exist, but you see them less on the news because they haven't strapped themselves with explosives.
>>
>>724054512

to democrats and I will quote

"Muslim is the new black"

Bring them IN introduce them to the Democrats votes for welfare/ handouts slave plantation and boom instant VOTER BASE
>>
>>724057740
and then usa happened, thanks faggots
>>
>>724054981
you´re asking too much
>>
>>724055161
i think he meant hypocritical
>>
>>724057379
Everywhere on earth is greatly influenced by US foreign policy, yet tolerance for theocracy is more commonly a Muslim thing.

Also, do you think the Quran's status as the eternal, perfect word of God, to be applied for all time, makes Islam a bigger hurdle to women's rights etc? The Quran is pretty clear about the second-class status of women (and non-Muslims).
>>
>>724057833
The moderates are quiet. They don't stand up to the radicals because they're cowards.
>>
File: 1424723441799.jpg (55KB, 337x439px)
1424723441799.jpg
55KB, 337x439px
>>724054512
Because Muslims are primarily brown. Liberals love to suck minority cock. Even at the expense of rejecting women's rights.

It's hilarious because if Islam ever became the dominant religion of hte world, which it will eventually, liberals are going to be the first ones on the chopping block, while Christian conservatives will be gifted a chance at conversion and rewarded with a complimentary sex slave.
>>
It's so funny how scared people are of Islam. I hate to break it to you, but chances are you will never be blown up by a Muslim terrorist, nor will you ever set foot in a Sharia law court.

Obesity is a far greater threat than terrorism. There's a million things that are a greater threat, stop being such over dramatic pussies.
>>
>>724057757
Again, evidence that that's likely to happen? I know you desperately want this to be true so you can feel like you're a freedom fighter resisting oppression, but let's stick to the facts.
>>
>>724054512
Everything you just said is completely wrong.

All my friends are pretty liberal, and allowing anyone to actually enact sharia law is more abhorrent to them than letting the Christian fundies regain control.

The love of immigrants and refugees is more about kindness to those in need, and a de-escalation in the Middle East. They'll come in here, most of them will work hard, and they'll lose their religion just like everyone else.
>>
>>724054512

I'm a leftist. I don't like Islam one bit.

But I'm not against people that just happen to be muslim. I'll judge them on an individual basis. I've met muslim people that were cool, and I've met christians that were cool.

Both religions are equally retarded, but the majority of people in both religions don't actually believe most of it. It's just part of their culture. The extremists in those religions get all the press.

You don't judge all christians by "god hates fags" people, and you shouldn't' judge all muslims by ISIS.
>>
>>724057897
>The Quran is pretty clear about the second-class status of women (and non-Muslims).
Do you think there is a material difference in this regard between the Quaran, Torah, and Bible?

The key is to stop paying attention to the really repugnant parts, which you will find in ALL of these.
>>
>>724054512
>I mean they actually think Sharia Law is good. Want it in more places. And defend every aspect of it
Source.
>>
>>724057985
>koln
>disco or some shit in france
>paris
>belgium
>germany again
yep, there is literally 0 chances for being blown up by muslim :DDDDDDDDDD
>>
File: IMG_1078.jpg (65KB, 500x594px)
IMG_1078.jpg
65KB, 500x594px
>>724057379
>it was once for Christianity

That was literally centuries ago. Muslims haven't changed since the crusades. The only difference is that they have cell phones and suicide bombs now. Wake up, you shill.
>>
>>724058034
>being this naive
>>
>>724054512

No liberals think sharia law is good.

We hate authoritarianism.

You're watching too much fox news and it's making you retarded.

Liberal hollywood boycotted an entire hotel in LA because it was owned by a guy that supported Sharia law.

Your wayyyy off the mark pleb.
>>
File: despair.jpg (103KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
despair.jpg
103KB, 500x375px
>>724056809

A 1/5th of the world's population are muslim. Just like Christianity and Judaism there's different sects and levels, cults, preachers and translations of the quoran.
South-east asian muslims aren't fundamentalist at all. African muslims (like african christians) tend to be populist and hardline. Some sects of middle-eastern muslims are super-fundamentalist, some are progressive. There are groups in fundamentalist countries pushing for religious freedom and tolerance and there are preachers in moderate countries pushing for more religions observance.
I don't think you know much about 'most muslims' - last year's Hajj included >7million muslims joining together to condemn the barbarism that ISIS are carrying out in the name of Islam. It was reported as the largest religious condemnation in history. You're trying to tar a billion and a half people with the same brush and it's screwing your worldview all to hell.

Think about Christianity - you probably know it better. Works of peace and war have been justified by the bible. Mass murders, bombing abortion clinics, race hatred, the KKK, fucking Westboro baptists church, Copernicus's heresy etc. All that shit. At the same time there are religious reformers, scientists, charities, doctors without borders, all sorts of great and good things. All of them pointing at the bible, or up at god and saying "I get my authority from there".

Underneath it all it's just people, man.
>>
>>724054512

Don't love islam.

Just think that putting systems in place to ensure Sharia Law can never become a thing (y'know, checks and balances) is a far better solution than just blaming and alienating an entire religion, of which many practitioners are good people.

Founders thought so too.
>>
>>724054512
Its a minority "culture" and how dare the white man look down on minorities
>>
The only reason they do this is because it pisses "daddy" off. When I say daddy I mean traditional western ideals. They have no intent for creating a so called "utopian" society. They just like sabotaging everything that is already in place.

This whole election was "Mommy vs Daddy" anyway. Hillary promised "no more hate, only love, im with her" and accepting everyone, the mommy side. Trump is the Daddy, he is going to uphold the law and the principles this nation was founded on. Lefties do everything they can to piss daddy off, its that simple sadly.
>>
File: zdgdsfg.jpg (487KB, 700x750px) Image search: [Google]
zdgdsfg.jpg
487KB, 700x750px
>>
>>724057962
I think the moderate Muslim members of the U.S. armed forces, for example, might disagree with you.
>>
>>724058051
Yes, but literalism is especially prevalent in Islam.
>>
>>724054512

Saudi Arabia IS A HUGE FUNDER OF DEMCRATS they pay them and this is what they want, so this is what they get
>>
>>724058115
>Muslims haven't changed since the crusades
There were many, many reports of Crusaders pillaging, raping and eating the local population in the Holy Land.
>>
>>724057985
This. Way more likely to be shot by a police officer, even if you're white.
>>
>>724058051
There's a significant difference. Muslims believe that the Quran is the exact word of God (down to punctuation and word placement). Christians and Jews are under no such delusion. What's written in the Quran is non-negotiable.
>>
File: 1487893032803.jpg (272KB, 2538x2538px)
1487893032803.jpg
272KB, 2538x2538px
>>724054512
Not sure about US but here in Europe:

Leftists hate capitalism and want to get rid of it. They are usually educated and/or brainwashed, different styles, but the same results.

- some are genuinely stupid and repeat the mantra about historical guilt of the white men. So they support islam to make up for crusades.

- some really really hate capitalism, but they know it's the only at least semi-fair way to distribute the resources in a free society. But a dictatorship is wrong too... unless it's a theocracy and the people actually want to bow down to absolute power. and only religion that has enough such fanatics is islam

- some actually believe that we're bad for the planet. so they need a violent enough ideology to both destroy most of scientific background and to start the war that'd destroy the civilised world, leaving too few survivors to restore it - then the mean length of human life would diminish and with fewer, shorter living humans the planet would start to recover. and only ideology violent enough and having enough supporters is islam

- some of them actually are masochistic cucks who want to get dominated

- some are genuinely nice and want to help the disadvantaged; and since they have not enough experience to distinguish who is disadvantaged more, they help the loudest ones.

- oh, and some are depressed and just want to watch the world burn.
>>
>>724058006
>desperately want this to be true so you can feel like you're a freedom fighter resisting oppression
No I don't, no reasonable person would want that just to play the good guys. If you want evidence just look at the fact that Steve Bannon is Trumps advisor.
>>
>>724058051
No, the key is no religions.
>>
>>724058145
>You're watching too much fox news and it's making you retarded.

This. So much this. I mean, they pretty rarely spread straight-up disinformation, but they spend a solid 20% of their scripted dialogue actively trying to make democrats look bad.
>>
>>724054512
>>724054512
Imagine being a fat ugly beta your whole life, with a awful sense of humor and low social and physical capability.

Then you get on social media like instagram, tumblr, and twitter. Everyone shows there lifes, and you see a bunch of other retards like you.

>Being a victim is cool
>Blaming others for your faults is not wrong
>Fat = Ok
>Gross and Unkemp = Ok
>Uncontrolled Mental Illness = Ok

Then you start getting taunted, you and your movements of idocracy. You band together with other targeted losers. The media/political system identifies that there is power with a swarm of mental illness.

They align Muslims and minorities into it, forming strong bonds.

This is how it happened. 4chan/ED/Something Awful/ etc.... went so fucken hard for a decade and a half and this is the effect of the retaliation.

Oldfags created this.
>>
>>724054512

THis girls voiceover in the blacked video is the funniest thing ever.

She might actually be retarded. She can barely read the script.
>>
File: IMG_1062.jpg (159KB, 640x887px)
IMG_1062.jpg
159KB, 640x887px
>>724058280
You missed the point completely..
>>
>>724058088
>Europe is the only continent on Earth
meme harder boi
>>
>>724057962
>>>724057833
>The moderates are quiet. They don't stand up to the radicals because they're cowards.

Thats the thing....they do, just the media is so obsessed with fear mongering their point of view is never brought up or if they do get a voice they are used as scapegoats, having gullible idiots fall for it abusing the moderates and some of them dont speak up because the radicals will kill them

They are basically fucked from both sides
>>
>>724058280

an education for you
>>
>>724058115
Centuries? When did right to vote happen in U.S.A.? When did spousal rape become a crime?
>>
>>724054512
No one thinks that you retard
>>
>>724058280
.... the point is that the west has advanced since then, Islamic societies far less so.

Also
>eating
LOL no
>>
>>724058491
He listed places that have been bombed recently, you retard.
>>
>>724054512
I'll never forgive her for the way she treated her dragons.
>>
>>724058264
>>724058354
You boys have never been to the South, have you?
>>
>>724058242
They're not fighting to change Muslim culture, ya pseudo-patriotic dipshit.
>>724058154
The majority of Muslims around the world support what Western society considers barbarism and oppression. Muslims aren't people, they're fanatics.
>>
>>724058491
>what was wtc
>what are regular conflicts between buddists and muslims
>what was killing spree of a muslim in that club for fags in us
k
>>
>>724058088
Wow that's really scary. It's not like millions more die all the time from things other than terrorism.

You're more likely to die having a shower than be killed by a terrorist.
>>
>>724058115
see
>>724058242
>>
>>724058477
I know, just wanted to bring that up. Crusaders weren't just some shiny knights fighting for God, most of them were retarded highwaymen set and entire country ablaze just because they were told it was morally right.
>>
>>724058376
I'm with you, but humanity is not.
>>
>>724058612
Do you not understand the meaning of 'especially prevalent'?
>>
>>724054512
The fuck are "leftists"??
>>
>>724058139
>Being this brainwashed
>Assuming I fully agree with the extent that first-world Europe is taking it
>>
>>724058624
you are more likely to be nigger loving faggot than normal healthy man
>>
>>724058519
Compare the USA at its worst to sharia law today and tell me which one you'd rather have. Spousal rape? What about spousal rape followed by beheading of the wife?

You can't possibly be this stupid.
>>
>>724054512
yes they are hypocritical

leftists and feminists both have quite self contradicting ideologies, so its natural they're hypocritical
>>
>>724056962
The problem with this is, when you ask a person who is utmostly devout in their faith (whatever religion they follow) if their religion should deserve a strong theocratic government they will (go figure) answer yes, now crunch the numbers islam has the highest population of any religion therby per capita there are likely more islamic extremists in total.
>>
File: black_bashi-bazouk-large.jpg (375KB, 810x1000px) Image search: [Google]
black_bashi-bazouk-large.jpg
375KB, 810x1000px
>>724054512

The left have become neurotic, to the point where they will contradict everything the left stands for in order to speak on the behalf of the "oppressed".

The long and short of it, they're fucking weird.
>>
>>724058507
>Thats the thing....they do, just the media is so obsessed with fear mongering
Bull fucking shit. The media is more interested in feel-good fluff pieces than sending their reporters in war zones.
>some of them dont speak up because the radicals will kill them
Because so few moderates have the courage the fight back they will never be able to defeat the radicals. They're cowards.
>>
>>724058363
I know no reasonable person would. The problem is that most people aren't.

Oh, I must have missed when Trump and Bannon released their plans for a genocidal war. Can you link me the info?
>>
>>724054512

their pandering to their new overloads in the next 50-100 years if allowed this will become a Muslim majority county

average Muslims have 9.1 kids
average US has 2.3, 1.5 if u exclude latio's
>>
>>724058612
You're comparing a fraction of Christians to all devout Muslims. Keep trying.
>>
>>724058717
Liberal strawmen frequently discussed by conservatives with great disdain
>>
>>724058840

Looks more like he's comparing a large portion of christians to a large portion of muslims.

Looks up creationism.
>>
>>724058622
>on average 30 americans are killed daily by other americans in recent years
But those weren't muslim so those are alright
>>
>>724058734
>Compare the USA at its worst to sharia law today
Slavery, motherfucker.
>>
>>724058088

How long is the list of non Muslim mass shooters /attacks?

Only matters when its da maslums I guess
>>
File: download (5).jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>724058354
>>>724058051
>There's a significant difference. Muslims believe that the Quran is the exact word of God (down to punctuation and word placement). Christians and Jews are under no such delusion. What's written in the Quran is non-negotiable.

Um who is ken ham who is kirk cameron? You can't say that christians dont believe that christians dont take the bible literally when there ARE christians who actually take it litterally
>>
File: Make America Great Again...webm (2MB, 864x390px) Image search: [Google]
Make America Great Again...webm
2MB, 864x390px
>>724057972
>rewarded with a complimentary sex slave.
I already have a slave, what I need are new tires, can I get new tires?
>>
>>724054512
Based on my experience women are very ignorant. Their logic is flawed and based on denial. Point out the true face of islam in Middle Eastern countries? "It's not real islam! Islam is a religion of peace! The Christians did it too! Because it's written in the Quran doesn't mean it's still relevant among muslims!". This is the consequence of media brainwashing. It's not a coincidence that most "Refugees welcome" sign holders are women.
>>
File: 100.jpg (33KB, 294x409px) Image search: [Google]
100.jpg
33KB, 294x409px
The best answer to your question, OP, is this: ever since the Vietnam era, liberals are sympathetic to anyone who is anti-USA and anti-Israel. And guess what? There's a group of people who really fucking hate both! And even better - they're not white!
>>
>>724059132
so show me mass shootings/bombings which happened in last 2 years that had nothing to do with muslims
>>
>>724058837
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsBT5EQt348
in before shill
>>
>>724059175
Link me that porn , kind sir.
>>
>>724058954

It's a key tenet of Islam. You're not a devout Muslim if you don't believe the Quran is transcribed from a book (written on gold plates) sitting in heaven.

Even for those that buy into creationism, how many actually think that the entirety of the Bible is directly transcribed from God (as opposed to being merely inspired by God)?
>>
>>724059395
A 2011 Gallup survey reports, "Three in 10 Americans interpret the Bible literally, saying it is the actual word of God. That is similar to what Gallup has measured over the last two decades, but down from the 1970s and 1980s. A 49% plurality of Americans say the Bible is the inspired word of God but that it should not be taken literally, consistently the most common view in Gallup's nearly 40-year history of this question. Another 17% consider the Bible an ancient book of stories recorded by man."[9]

Not sure how accurate it is. Do you have more authoritative information on this subject?
>>
>>724058722
Don't go outside those scary terrorists might rape you.

You do realise that by being scared of terrorism, you are achieving its aims. It has a big impact driven by the constant media frenzy about it, and it requires little effort with the assistance of some brainwashed lunatics who wanna fuck 72 bitches in heaven
>>
>>724059172
Some Christians versus ALL devout Muslims. It's a key tenet of their faith.
>>
>>724058477

Is that Mike Cernovich?
>>
>>724058820
Obviously you dont read uk newspapers not a day goes by without seeing at least 1 or 2 of them bringing up propoganda against muslims or muslim immigrants
>>
>>724059564
Agreed.

And: https://youtu.be/ux1o7F5oEb4
>>
>>724057740
well not really.
my grandmother was in the middle east before and during the 70s and even then she got spat on for not being modest, i assure you she wasn't wearing bikini, she was wearing dress/long skirt
>>
>>724059271
BLM
Charleston church shooting
Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood shooting
Lafayette theater shooting

and there's many more
>>
>>724059271
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2015/oct/02/mass-shootings-america-gun-violence
Pick off the larger ones
>>
>>724059564
nice projections
My country didnt take even 1 """""""refugee""""""" so I dont have to worry about anything related to sandniggers
>>
>>724059557
Even assuming this is accurate, then there are 3 in 10 Americans versus perhaps a billion muslims (conservative estimate) who think the same way.
>>
>>724059655
It's not propaganda if it's just factual reporting, fuckwit.
>>
>>724058617

> majority of muslims

You've spoken to a wide selection of muslims from around the world then?

Or are you just a weeping syphilitic cock?
>>
>>724057962
well some off them might be cowards but here in Europe many don't stand up against radicals because they sympathize with the radicals.
there are studies where they asked muslims in brittain. can't find it though, but i assure you it is out there
>>
>>724054512
I've literally never met anyone in favor of sharia law, are you sure you aren't making up a strawman and getting really worked up about it
>>
>>724054981
Right after i eat a ham roast with some kikes
>>
>>724059172
The biggest Christian sects don't believe the Old and New Testaments to be solely authored by god with every word in the exact place he intended. The biggest sects of Islam (Sunni and Shia) do believe that the Koran is literally the word of god.
>>
>>724059620
Just like ALL devout christians even the parts that contradict other parts, yes there are a good proportion of christians who dont take the bible litterally but there still exists christians who do,

In the western world more muslims are like christians in that they dont take it as serious as their eastern counterparts but to tar them with the same brush as the imbiciles who actually kill themselves over it doesnt help the situation
>>
>>724059980
this is why we need an intense denazification program for the internet

drone strike nazi shitposters
>>
>>724054606
wow, got it in one.

Sometimes this place is pretty.
>>
>>724057893
i think he knew that
>>
>>724059727
Keep being scared pussy
>>
>>724054512
Most liberals I know don't like Sharia Law or think it's good. They just don't think we should ban Muslims from coming in to the country. I've never seen a single non-Muslim person say Sharia Law was good.
>>
>>724059903
>sun
>mirror
>times

Factual? Ha having a laugh m8
>>
>>724055057
Liberals don't dislike white people. They dislike the white power structure.
>>
>>724060094
retard/10
>>
>>724054606
replace white fathers with liberals and you have the explanation behind the alt-right
>>
No clue, a mutual friend literally tried to argue that Muslim women don't face oppression as a result of their religion. I dare any of these feminists to live in Saudi for a year.
>>
>>724059916
>pollsters don't exist
Nigga u dumb
>>
>>724054512
>>724060130
Unless you're talking about libtards, but that's a vocal minority, like feminazis and feminists.
>>
>>724060131
>moving the goalposts this hard
Nice try, mudslime.
>>
>>724059557
So it's a minority of Evangelicals. Look at Christians outside of the US and it will likely be significantly lower.

The point is that it's not central to the faith unlike in Islam.
>>
>>724057985
Getting the real facts here
>>
>>724060284
youre just fake news
>>
>>724060187
Retards are scared of terrorism
>>
>>724054512
you meant hypocritical
>>
>>724060047
>kill those that don't believe the same things I do!

Facist or autist, pick one.
>>
>>724058051
This guy's got it. All religions are shit, Islam just has a lot of literalist fundies right not. Not to say that Christianity doesn't, but then the fundie Christians don't have a country they can control to make follow their backwards religious laws.
>>
>>724057305
This. If muslims pulled all the same thing they currently do and believe in, yet were predominately white, the femenazis and sjw cucks wouldnt be able to post fast enough about how we need to eliminate islam from the planet.
>>
>>724055026
kylie page, but I warn you all, do not listen with the sound on
her voice is the stuff of nightmares
>>
Bored white people who have all of their first world problems solved. Now they want to fight for something to make them stand out from others. Also spoiled and entitled people, especially millenials. Blame it on individualism.
>>
>>724060406
why not, it's the american way
>>
>>724054606
Holy shit...This actually makes sense.

It explains why their positions are so illogical and why they resort to blatant name calling and labeling on anyone who disagrees...

I've never been able to understand this new liberal, this kind of explains at least the most hateful.
>>
>>724054512
Self loathing and rebellion.
t. Former lefty
>>
File: 1487688498826.jpg (24KB, 640x395px)
1487688498826.jpg
24KB, 640x395px
>>724054512
The best way I feel in words about them.
If you said to them sucking dick would add time to your life, they would say it's cancer and all.
>>
>>724060406
>someone is defending nazis by calling anti-nazis fascists

WOW 2017 sure is dumb
>>
>>724060414
yea yea, the texts are fucked stupid. But islam is the only major religion that hasnt gone through an enlightenment period. You have to be honest and admit you dont typically see modern day christian men telling their wives they must be submissive and obedient to them and the wives happily accepting it, all because some old book says so.

Meanwhile actual really abuse and subjugation continue on in the muslim world daily. The carry that shit out the same as they did thousands of years ago. They're primitive savages.
>>
>>724060499
lmao at this conserviturd buying a just-so story hook line and sinker
>>
>>724055166
I do believe if you go and Google or youtube it you'll find it
>>
>>724056014

>ISIS strategy is to antagonise west into un-winnable war

ok
>>
>>724060026
I find alot of christians very hypocritical about that, how can they say some things are litteral like all gays are sinners and will go to hell as they are evil, or abortion is murder and evil, and everybody must stop with the homosexuality and the abortions

Then at the same time when questioned about shit like the talking snake or the rule about not being allowed to wear 2 different fabrics (leviticus 19:19 look it up) or that a rapist must marry his victim and pay the victims father 50 sheckles and say well thats just metaphorical.

I seriously call bullshit
>>
>>724054512
moral relativism, that's why. Not criticizing (for once) but that's the root of their belief OP.
>>
>>724060582
islamic countries did in fact go through an enlightenment period, it just so happens that the USA islamists in power for strategic purposes

so if you're against islam, you should be against the US government too otherwise you aren't going to defeat islamism because islamism is a necessary part of US foreign policy
>>
File: nice_things.jpg (23KB, 300x242px)
nice_things.jpg
23KB, 300x242px
>>724055862
I rather behead your gay lover be for I believe in your sand nigger shit
>>724056014
>>
>>724056139

>would be Nazis
>not Nazis

I guess you decide who is defined as "would be" then
>>
>>724058280
>This is what leftists actually believe
>>
>>724059383
https://hqcollect.tv/pack/7033-skin-diamond/715853-get-my-belt-part-lv-mp4/#
>>
>>724054512
post more of that chick!
>>
>>724060824
the people who are openly calling for genocide are a good start

there's plenty right on this very site
>>
>>724060033
But is it a bigger problem that literalism is central to Islam but not such a priority in Christianity (even though a minority firmly believe in it)? Does it help to acknowledge that Islam poses a unique problem in that regard?
>>
>>724060624
It makes sense, and I'm not conservative. Although lately I've been leaning right due to the left.

I don't buy that Trump is good, but the right uses facts much more than the left, that uses feelings. That post explains it, there is no logic in their position, it's solely in spite of some other entity. That makes more sense to me than that they believe they are right for no reason other than that anyone who disagrees is a 'fascist'.
>>
>>724060890
you're a reactionary, then

even worse, at least conservatives stand for something
>>
>>724060861
Thank you , kind sir.
>>
>>724056659
>remove taco
>>
>>724060890
>but the right uses facts much more than the left, that uses feelings
Hahaha! Oh wow!
>>
>>724060981
more like remove mayo
>>
>>724056139
You seen Sweden or Germany recently?
>>
>>724060284
I aint moved shit not one of them papers is trustworthy, case in point speaking of goalposts research the bullshit they spouted on hillsborough disaster when they blamed the fans for it
>>
>>724060534
>implying

Since you don't want to cop to the hypocrisy of fascist tactics to silence fascists I'll assume you're an autist.
>>
>>724059716
It depends on the country honestly. But Iran was like that in the 70s.
>>
>>724056809

> Oppressing and abusing women is an inherent part of Muslim culture

go on
>>
>>724061049
thats a whole lot of buzzwords and scapegoating

you're the nazi arent you
>>
>>724054512

...is this what you braindead fucking idiots actually believe?
>>
>>724054512
There is anti-Islam leftist. Look at all the popular YT atheist
>>
>>724060939
>>724060939
So it's worse that on any particular issue I decide based off the facts, and not wanting to lean before viewing the facts? The problem is, the left is screaming "Fascists" and is actively trying to censor any opposing view, the right tries to explain their view, and gets hate for factual information a good % of the time.

>>724061013
Idk what you mean, that's true.
>>
>>724061175
bill maher has always been very consistent about his attacks on all religions and focuses his ire on the most tyrannical and damaging of them
>>
>>724060754
Yeah, there's more room to pick and choose in Christianity. But you've got to feel for progressive-minded Muslims who, whilst wanting to uphold their faith, are told that a women's testimony is worth half of a man's in court.
>>
>>724060582
These countries haven't had the chance to evolve culturally due to constant war, corrupt politics and poverty. Things which the West continues to play a role in perpetually
>>
File: iampropain.jpg (20KB, 433x267px)
iampropain.jpg
20KB, 433x267px
>>724054512
A belief that the person themselves is damaged goods, so they get a kinship with other individuals that are damaged goods. Weird hair, tattoos, minorities, ugly people, fat people, deformed people, the lesbians, the gay, the transgender, and the bi's and the islamic.

The problem is they are looking at islamic as something normalish (which all of those other groups are), and it isn't. The religion of islam is violent, and that isn't to say that most people who follow islam aren't peaceful, but their orthodox is way the fuck the more violent than anything else orthodox and part of it is taking over countries and forcing sharia law. The normal muslim and islamic people usually just go along with it even if they aren't strictly orthodox, because they know how barbaric the orthodox people are.

What needs to happen is for their to be a new "prophet" for islam that will turn around the religion to more compatible with a civilized society. People still get to follow "islam", but somethings will be taken out -- like honor killings, for fuck's sake, why are there honor killings?
>>
File: abdool.png (762KB, 758x566px)
abdool.png
762KB, 758x566px
>>724054512
>in love with Islam

because they meet some dirtnigs who don't take their religion seriously and think all dirtnigs are that. if they spent any time in a muslim country they wouldn't be naive about islam.
>>
>>724061270
the problem is you're not bothering to learn any facts, you're just wandering around reacting to every piece of propaganda out there without ever realizing that moderates exist

have you ever sought out and joined a moderate political organization, or do you just post memes, hate various scapegoats and vote here and there
>>
>>724057254
As a fascist i want to curb stomp your head until i can psychoanalyse myself with the Rorschach patterns your brain juice leaves
>>
>>724054512
inclusiveness at all costs, anon. for those who have some foresight, it's pure kikery. it's white christian patriarchy vs. everything else which destroys said white christian patriarchy. kikes don't like white people (virtually synonymous with christianity in their minds) and will do whatever they can to subvert white society
>>
File: FB_IMG_1478939624089.jpg (13KB, 202x439px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1478939624089.jpg
13KB, 202x439px
>>724061128
I admire their snazzy uniforms.
>>
>>724061534
this is why we need a denazification program of the internet
>>
>>724061379
If they can't defend themselves against Western aggression, it's their fault for being weak. The Caliphates tried their hardest to conquer the West.
>>
>>724061543
>>>/stormfront/
>>
>>724057629
is it the jews

its usually the jews
>>
>>724061636
this is very dangerous thought, and must be purged from any free society

a free society cannot exist within the logic of might makes right
>>
>>724061680
lol while youre getting distracted by the jews the zeta reticulan reptilian army is cucking you
>>
>>724061660
your link isn't working.
>>
>>724061498
Where the fuck are you getting any of that...are you projecting?
>>
>>724061598
Let's get a demfeministazion action going as well. Hate speech of all kinds. Nazis, KKK, AN, AP, Feminists, BLM.
>>
>>724061404
Isn't it interesting though, that no one would accept an individual who claims he talks to god with zero proof. They'd call him an asshole and a liar, or call him blasphemous and do worse.

People believe there was magic because some guys wrote about it 2000 years ago in a book. Yet if someone tried to pull the exact same shit today, within every single major religion, they'd just called a liar or crazy
>>
>>724061804
Directly from the mouth of his Rabbi.
>>
>>724054981
Meaningless. Look up the word Taqiya. They are literally allowed to and encouraged to lie to your face. Also they are encouraged to not dwell on parts of their beliefs that seem contradictory.
>>
>>724054512
Because they love to pander to groups holding a victim card.
>>
>>724061660
>stormfront
that doesn't make it less true, you fucking cuck
>>724061543
>>
>>724060582
>>>724060414
>yea yea, the texts are fucked stupid. But islam is the only major religion that hasnt gone through an enlightenment period.

Thats the thing, they did muslims where great inventors and scientists inventing shit like reading glasses, algebra the first hospitals and advancing medical research in fields of surgery and where pretty progressive during their times in the socialist bloc of ussr, it was america coming in and putting "their guys" who just so happened to be regressives in power that ruined it
>>
>>724061842
sure why not

I mean if we're going to scapegoat anyone, men are clearly the problem

they commit most of the crime, murders especially regardless of race or economic stature
>>
>>724061715
>a free society cannot exist within the logic of might makes right

And yet they all do, one way or another.
>>
>>724061895
Who doesn't lie after drinking tequila though?
>>
>>724054512
I'd be considered a "leftist", and I think Islam is one of the most vile inventions in the history of mankind, along with every other religion.
>>
>>724057985

i can control my weight i cant control Rajesh deciding to turn my plane into bacon bits
>>
>>724061534
Congrats! You're an edgelord faggot.
>>
>>724061031
>I aint moved shit not one of them papers is trustworthy
But you never mentioned any of them until you got called out for bullshitting, ya bullshitter. Now you're trying to make it all about specific rags. That's the definition of moving the goalposts.
>>724061270
>Idk what you mean, that's true.
Holy shit you're retarded. Cultural conservatives are 100% "muh feelings" and economic conservatives aren't conservatives at all and are actually just Reagan-worshipping faggots who made up their own "muh feelings" economic mythos about Reagan's storied rule.
>give all the money to the "job creators" and they'll make all the jobs and it will be like we never handed out all that corporate welfare in the first place!
>punish the poorest people because they're all lazy shits! not like those hardworking job creators, sitting on boards and moving around digital money!
The only conservatives who aren't operating solely on the "muh feelings" plane are the wealthy cocks who manipulate retards like you into voting against your own self-interests. But those wealthy cocks aren't conservatives at all. They're plutocrats. Just look at the Koch Brothers.
>>
>>724061895
you can't prove that all 1.6 billion of them follow everything in the quran, whats more there are obviously plenty around that do not
>>
>>724061947
>because of shitslam
>in spite of shitslam

what some bored nerds did with their leisure time had nothing to do with shitslam.
>>
>>724058034
> being 20
>>
Where the hell are you pulling this narrative from, your asshole? Please show me evidence besides the isolated incident of that femtard pushing for sharia.

I blame Disney and those goddam Alladin movies
>>
>>724062055
This. The Muslims who aren't really Muslims are totally fine.
>>
>>724058644
actually, most of them rode elephants to battle because they believed in God
I can pull things off my ass
people back then were so dumb but we are so smart nowXXD lolo
>>
>>724058280
>implies that the population wasnt already being raped and pillaged when we got their

white people, spreading Freedom since 1100 ad
>>
>>724061947
Neither reading glasses, algebra (yes it's an Arabic word, but Diaphantus is recognized as the 'father of algebra') or hospitals are Muslim inventions.
>>
File: IMG_0374.png (23KB, 290x778px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0374.png
23KB, 290x778px
>>724058079
That sure was hard to google
>>
>>724062274
>all 5% of the fake muslims not taking their faith seriously means we have to let the other 95% invade and conquer us
>>
>>724062643
I disagree. You belong in an oven you fucking heeb.
>>
>>724061307
>>724062024
I could use the same argument for all major newspapers in the uk i used them as examples because in the uk they are the major 3 papers over here
>>
>>724062604
see there are 0 western liberals on that graph, so this suggests that OPs claims are false
>>
>>724058383
>CNN
>Huntington post
>Wall street journal
>BBC
>Buzzfucks

the whole MS media is against the right
>>
>>724062604
>sweden isn't listed

shenanigans!
>>
>>724062701
That's still moving the goalposts, ya fucking idiot. Those rags are not the media.
>>
File: 1304625686118.jpg (34KB, 350x431px)
1304625686118.jpg
34KB, 350x431px
>>724054512
I'm a liberal and I strongly dislike Islam. You can't support women's rights and gay rights and also support Islam, it's an utterly incompatible ideology. But 3rd wave feminists can't into logic, so what did you expect?
>>
File: juanDiablo.jpg (61KB, 970x1024px) Image search: [Google]
juanDiablo.jpg
61KB, 970x1024px
>>724062797
Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't.
>>
>>724062797
Because reality is biased.
>>
>>724062797
well maybe stop being greedy bigoted warmongering douchebags all the time
>>

we aren't. we don't like those fags either, and if they want to live here they need to follow our rules.

we just don't automatically hate people because FOX tells us to. we have friends who are muslim. we have lived in other countries and understand the world isn't "white, christian". we dislike fearmongering on the right, scaring people so they are willing to spend more money on military, or give up more personal freedoms. ( Patriot Act Anyone? )

You think anyone would fucking allow sharia law in the US?
>>
>>724054512
I can hear the thump you head made as it slammed on the floor when you were dropped as an infant
>>
>>724062916
Not true at all. You can defend someone's right to be muslim, without liking it.

Shit we let nazi's march in the streets.
>>
>>724062797
Fuck off is the bbc left, they are imperialist at best, with their god save the queen keep britain whole and out of the eu while sucking the tory cock.
>>
>>724063030
why not, its not like we follow the constitution anymore
>>
>>724063171
the only real leftist media is my trot rag
>>
>>724057985
>>724060330
>>724058331
you fucking morons obviously arnt any where near Muslims or muslim community areas then because you sound extremely cut off from what is actually going on in the real world
>>
>>724062597
Seriously, whenever a Muslim (or Muslim apologist) brings up all the wondrous Muslim inventions, it pays to actually look them up. Most claims will be bogus.

Yeah, contributions were made, but the 'Islamic Golden Age' is largely a fiction.
>>
>>724062797
>the whole MS media is against the right

I can see why you feel that way, and some like HufPo are basically trash. But the big news orgs don't just make shit 100% up, and when they do, there are repercussions. I agree mostly they are slanted. BBC is pretty good though.

FWIW I've seen the MSM suck republican dick millions of times. Even today - look at how they are slobbering over that fuckhole Trump. He went an hour without being insane, and they are acting like is all "presidential".

MSM supports the status quo, and that INCLUDES republican corruption, the military industrial complex, corporations are wonderful etc. Shit the first Iraq war was one big Stealth Bomber ad. And the second one was all about Raytheon and JDAMS. You know who covered the Occupy movement first/best? RT!!! Why? because MSM is corporate America.
>>
>>724063304
yeah well why aren't you concerned about dangerous things in my neck of the woods?

you should be more concerned about heavy metals poisoning and obesity you HYPOCRITICAL PIECE OF SHIT
>>
>>724063111
Supporting religious freedom is not the same as supporting the barbarity of Islam. It's one thing to support the choice to be Muslim, but it's another thing altogether to turn a blind eye to the abuses of Muslim culture.
>>
>>724054512
A better question is why do you hate people?
>>
>>724063171
actually the BBC has been pushing a diversity quota that is extremely left driven, firing white presenters in order to hire ethnic ones , virtue signaling at its finest
>>
>>724063637
sure but its being done to benefit a royalist regime, like when hitler gave lipservice to socialists before the night of the long knives
>>
>>724063484
>you should be more concerned about heavy metals poisoning

post Trump, everyone in america is gonna be concerned about this. EPA is going back to the good ole days, when you could dump solvents right into the James river lol. Shit Trump literally things Asbestos is ok, and it is all a big scam by the Unions. Wish I was joking.

“I believe that the movement against asbestos was led by the mob, because it was often mob-related companies that would do the asbestos removal. Great pressure was put on politicians, and as usual, the politicians relented. Millions of truckloads of this incredible fire-proofing material were taken to special "dump sites" and asbestos was replaced by materials that were supposedly safe but couldn't hold a candle to asbestos in limiting the ravages of fire.” - Donald Trump "The Art of the Comeback"

He also said in 2012 if we had used asbestos in the Twin Towers, they wouldn't have collapsed.

once again, great job America. fucking great job.
>>
>>724060875

No one wants genocide.

Just a good cull
>>
>>724057474
Great rebuttal faggot
>>
>>724063489
When you see people marching in support of Islam, we are supporting the right to be a Muslim, to not be discriminated against. If you think some feminist is out marching because she wants Sharia law - you are misreading the situation.
>>
>>724063817
then start with people who use the most resources

aka the west, specifically the middle and upper classes
>>
>>724063877
you misspelled "The Elderly"
>>
>>724063910
no, I did, I mentioned the upper and middle classes who are mostly elderly
>>
>>724062009
Doesn't mean it's not a bigger threat.
Thread posts: 292
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.