[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My neighbor is a drug addict. He frequently has unfavorable people

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

File: sweating.jpg (17KB, 590x300px) Image search: [Google]
sweating.jpg
17KB, 590x300px
My neighbor is a drug addict. He frequently has unfavorable people (OBVIOUS crackheads/hookers/coke dealers) at his house. Sometimes they will knock on my door or pull in my driveway because our houses look similar.

I'm sick of this, I live too far away from the sheriff's office and by the time I keep calling the police about them shooting drugs or smoking what I assume i crack in my neighbors driveway and yard they are long gone. It takes the police at least 20 minutes to get here, I once waited an hour and they came back twice and left before the cop got here. An once the police do get here they never do anything, They knock on the guys door and obviously he doesn't answer and they leave. That's it

I guess I finally got angry about it today, Today one knocked on my door AGAIN, I answered the door with a handgun and said If i see you on my property again I will kill you and walked outside into my yard and yelled to the 3 hookers standing in his yard that If anyone comes on my property I will kill them as well while holding the gun pointed towards the ground.

I kind of thought one of the hookers or the guy that knocked on my door would call the police so I went inside and put my gun away and waited. It's been 4 hours and the police haven't come so I'm going to assume no one called them.
How can I keep these hookers/drug addicts off my property or better yet get them to stop coming to his house all together?
>>
Just shoot them OP. They trespassed.
>>
I say
Do some coke
Fuck some whores
Yes that's sounds fun
>>
>>724049036
Negotiate you dumbass. Say you'll turn a blind eye to it if you get your way with a/the hookers x times a week.
>>
>>724049165
I don't live in a castle state
>>
Sign.
>>
Stop being such a faggot.
>>
>>724049267
Still shoot them.
>>
>>724049180
dont listen to this dipshit
>>
>>724049243
I want it gone 7 days a week, Not half the week.

It's hard for someone to think rationally while they are on crack/heroin whatever else they are on, I don't think a sit down is going to help
>>
>>724049243
he obviously has no interest in said STD infested crackhead hookers
>>
Shoot and stream brother
>>
>>724049513

Definitely not.
>>
>>724049036
have you tried to contact the landlord at all? make noise or civil disturbance complaints?.

i had a similar situation i fucking hate druggy/alcoholic wasters near my property
>>
Just fucking mind your own business OP. Plus people make mistakes, if they knock on the wrong door be polite show them where to go. They havnt done shit to you just trying to live out their lifestyle
>>
File: received_1055638791189426.jpg (50KB, 537x720px) Image search: [Google]
received_1055638791189426.jpg
50KB, 537x720px
Stop being a pussy and get in on that action. Pussy.
>>
>>724049874

Fuck off you stupid faggot.
>>
>>724049750

Lol

Landlords are parasites that needlessly raise house prices. At least drug dealers provide a useful service
>>
>>724049750
I own my house, Idk about him.

He could be renting it? It's had been for sale before he moved in so he might have bought it too, There is no noise ordnance outside the city limits except between 10pm-6am. I can make a gun range in my back yard if I wanted. An even if I called the police chance are like always, They will be gone before they arrive or will run inside and won't answer the door
>>
>>724049036
Lure your neighbor into your house and kill him. Say he broke in and was trying to steal shit.
>>
>>724049036
Of course they didn't call the police, they're drug addicts...

I don't know what state you are in and what the gun laws are like over there, but if you want to escalate things, next time you may want to fire a few shots in the air. That should attract the cops, and if you're in your right to keep people of your property, it should put it on their radar as "a problem" without implicating you...
>>
Security cameras. They'll start stealing shit like mail and anything not tied down.
>>
>>724049916
drugs are for pussies who cant handle real life
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-07-17-20-36.png (351KB, 684x505px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-07-17-20-36.png
351KB, 684x505px
>>724049036
Either move or stop being a whiny faggot
>>
>>724050266
Spotted the 12 year old
>>
>>724049267
1) Another example of "I shoulda bought a castle"
2) make some kind of physical barrier that they have to cross to get to your place, like a fence or something. That makes it actually trespassing.
>>
>>724050031
while i would agree that the property business is corrupt, drug dealers in no way provide a useful service idiot go be edgy somewhere else, adults arnt impressed
>>
>>724049036
Everyone in this thread is a retard, op you should start taking evidence start with taking pictures if you can take pictures of them shooting shit into their veins all the better. I would also ring the police to see if you can actually start gathering evidence such as needles or shit like that they leave behind if you can get to it make sure to wear gloves obviously
>>
>>724050394
28 and former drug addict actually
>>
>>724050256
Good idea.

>>724050238
I don't know about that, That sounds reckless

>>724050450
Also good idea, I'll get an estimate on a medium size fence
>>
>>724049036
Stop being a rat you little bitch
>>
>>724049036
join them
>>
What about putting up a big sign that says coke dealer lives next door the possibly make the police pay attention to his house and scare off drug addicts/ keep them off my property
>>
>>724050485
>everyone except that guy
>>724050450
>>724050256
his ideas are great.
>>
>>724050476

>edgy

What's edgy about it? They provide drugs for recreational use just like a shop provides alcohol. The demand for them always far out ways the supply so looks like they are incredibly useful for the people that want them.
>>
>>724050567
>>724050238

It is reckless in any case... Whether it's also legal, depends on where you are.
>>
>>724050561
Once an addict always an addict, pussy
>>
>>724050683
he isnt a waster crackhead tho
>>
>>724050874
>for the people that want them
exactly, wasters who are aggravating and coming to OP's property, iv known plenty of drug dealers in my time and they were all scum
>>
>>724051096
an accurate phrase, yet these days im more addicted to work and the occasional beer
>>
>>724051096
>I literally can't stop sucking dicks

No one likes a quitter, faggot.
>>
>>724051241

Prat. Most people who do drugs use then one the off day after work just like people use alcohol. You probably wouldn't even notice them. It's only the small minority that get addicted.

Also you must live in a place where most people are scum. I live in a nice place and the drug dealers here are lovely.
>>
OP, try doing something memorable to your property, then tell the neighbor to as the house NEXT to yours with the memorable thing.
Ideas:
Paint house unique shade
Large statues situated at steps
Unique plants/trees (Like a red maple)
Mulch beds with said unique plants/trees
Novelty mail box
>>
>>724052233
...tell the neighbor to give directions as the house...
>>
>>724052233
>then tell the neighbor to as the house NEXT to yours with the memorable thing

what?
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.