[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

...................mmmmm........... ........log......................sh

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: Logger.jpg (166KB, 467x700px) Image search: [Google]
Logger.jpg
166KB, 467x700px
...................mmmmm...................log......................shit...............................creamy.........................warm...........................slidding..................................
>>
>>724045360
Poor..... Lame.... Cringey..... Attempt...... At..... Making....... A........ Meme

I pray every night that you get doxx'd, you unfunny desperate cunt.
>>
This shit is actually starting to make me laugh. A testament to OP's drive to make this work.
>>
File: LoafOfLegend.jpg (149KB, 448x535px) Image search: [Google]
LoafOfLegend.jpg
149KB, 448x535px
>>724045360

I was one of the first known anons to have sucked an actual log of shit out of Andy Sixx' asshole back in 2013...

I've gotta say, it was fucking glorious. I'll never forget the feels of when that first tip of his mud-brown turtle head pierced my lips. I made my mouth into a Hoover vacuum cleaner so as to fully accept the full girth of his loaf as he shot his shit log right down my waiting throat. Ahhhhhhh... Good times.

Anyway... AMA

Trolls will be ignored
>>
>>724045876
Hi. Question.

When is this going to be funny or creative? You have established that you want to suck a log of shit etc. Now what?
>>
>>724046132

Get back to me once you yourself have actually coaxed a fibrous link of God Emperor's warm leavings from his pale stink hole. Only then will you understand.
>>
>>724046503
Get back to us when you have more to offer than euphemisms for shit eating. These threads just sink. This has potential but you're not funny enough.
>>
>>724045623
same.

the sheer determination is impressive.
>>
>>724045360

Stay Steamy

Keep it Creamy

Dare to be Dreamy

------------------------------------------------------------

LOG OF SHIT
>>
File: ImpaleMeWithYourTurdSword.jpg (63KB, 720x541px) Image search: [Google]
ImpaleMeWithYourTurdSword.jpg
63KB, 720x541px
>>724045360

Warning to anyone who's going to try this: Avoid sucking a log from his ass on Wednesdays. He likes to hit up taco-tuesday at some beaner bar and the impending result of it's exit is not nearly as pleasant on other days of the week.

Last time the partially digested corn and cilantro salsa shot out his pucker like tracer fire. I was happy to oblige as always, but it was rather soupy in texture.
>>
>>724047070
The time spent posting this so it can be pruned within 30 minutes? Fucking hell man, you have dedicated hours to this.. Shit. Make it funny. Harass him, graffiti this in real life, make shoops of him dropping off logs. For fuck sake, you even made a website. Now, take it to the next level. Stop being a one trick pony.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.