[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so /b/, I've been thinking about getting some budder and

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: White-Rhino-Budder.jpg (688KB, 1384x1251px) Image search: [Google]
White-Rhino-Budder.jpg
688KB, 1384x1251px
so /b/, I've been thinking about getting some budder and making some edibles. a guy I know can get some but he doesn't have a price yet. very new to it so I was looking for some advice.
how much does good budder usually cost?
will baking with it stink up my house?
any other tips/advice are welcome. help a guy out
>>
Takes about a quarter punce to make equivalent of a stick of budder and it's an annoying yet easy process, price accordingly to your local black market rates.

I prefer brownies just personal taste, I find cookies to be a little more "dank" tasting. Baking will make your house smell a little bit, but not like it would if you made the budder yourself.

Buttered toast is a good way to go too, add a little cinnamon or honey and make a toastwich.
>>
>>724045694
ounce*
>>
Personally when I make edibles I make firecrackers.
They're cheap and easy to make and they work extremely well.

I also find it easier to choose the dose like that.

Heres the ones I make.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-5a12uIE6E

Cooking the weed before putting it in the cookies really stinks up the house though but it removes all the taste from it.
>>
>>724045915
Decarbing (cooking it as you call it) is essential
>>
>>724045915
These are also great OP. If you're going to get budder make a cake or something.
>>
File: IMG_8328.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8328.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
make your own butter sir. there's a few methods that'll take an afternoon to fully infuse the butter and make your baked goods. Linked is my personal fav method, which doesn't give the highest yield but gives a nice taste. you can also do the vg method or just decarb in oven and mix in butter over double boiler or the crockpot method

https://youtu.be/Ik2-_BEZ0lc
>>
>>724046304
also i'd look through these guys videos they make pretty solid recipes for edibles as well
>>
>>724046160
I know but you could just put the weed in the cookies and cook it up but then it tastes awful, thats what i mean
>>
>>724046568
not if you do it right. ive had plenty of cookies and brownies with just straight ground up bud in them. you'll always get some sort of marijuana taste no matter what you do. even cannabutter tastes strongly of marijuana
>>
>>724045694
yeah, I was gonna go with brownies. seemed like a good treat. I don't usually make brownies so why not put some weed in em.
>>
>>724047026
You're probably right, but I havent tried it again after the first time which according to you I messed up.

All the other times I just cooked the weed before and it was perfect.
>>
>>724046304
while I am interested in making my own, I'd rather just buy it if it's available, rather than go through all the trouble to make it.
>>
>>724046304
I will save this video tho for future use. thanks.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.