[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there girls out there that actually legitimately enjoy sucking

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

File: BMJRmaB.jpg (111KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
BMJRmaB.jpg
111KB, 640x640px
Are there girls out there that actually legitimately enjoy sucking cock and aren't just saying it to seduce you? I know for a fact there are men who enjoy eating pussy so it stands to reason there are women who enjoy sucking cock right?
>>
>>724041703
worst shop ever
>>
>>724041934

what shop? it's just a plastic ass
>>
Yes there is OP. Are you fucking retarded?
>>
I use to mash this bitch that sucked dick so brutally you would almost pass out
She's old now and has been married 5 times
She made tens of thousands of dollars, got a few houses out of the deal and one guy apoted her 2 kids and paid child support on kids that werent his. Her BJ were legendary
>>
>>724042019
goddamn what i would do to be the fabric part of her thong that rubs against her butthole
>>
>>724041703
hell yeah dude bitches love sucking cock
>>
>>724041703
Yeah, some really do. Did you grow up in a barrel?
>>
File: phetushape.png (238KB, 514x306px) Image search: [Google]
phetushape.png
238KB, 514x306px
>>724042019
>>724041703
>>
My current girlfriend loves sucking cock and has said she could do so all day, and she often does. Asks for nothing in return, but I treat her right so she doesn't expect anything. Though I really enjoy eating her out so I do that quite often. It's more fun than sex in my opinion. Fuck condoms.
>>
>>724042837

are you baiting me into posting the 1000 pictures I stole off her instagram?
>>
>>724042710
>>724042194

I just wanted to find out why, eating pussy is just a chore to me and honestly it feels degrading.
>>
>>724042954
it'll be 1000 photoshopped pics
>>
>>724043067

she's a famous whore, why is it so hard to believe she put plastic in her ass?
>>
>>724042954
instaname
quickly
>>
>>724043191

anatasia kvitko
>>
>>724043303
anastasiya_kvitko
thanks dude
>>
clearly fake
>>
>>724043635

no one is saying it's real, only that it isn't photoshopped
>>
>>724043756
hum ! not even a little bit touched?
https://www.instagram.com/p/BNcosALA-nl/?taken-by=anastasiya_kvitko&hl=en
she looks a bit bigger on vid
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.