[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Might be legally fucked. Here's a greentext story. >using

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 1399262302550.jpg (216KB, 775x800px) Image search: [Google]
1399262302550.jpg
216KB, 775x800px
Might be legally fucked. Here's a greentext story.

>using dating app
>start talking to cute girl
>she sends a few sexy pictures, no nudes but definitely provocative
>no I will not post pictures
>I never sent any pictures back
>turns out she's a minor, I start getting angry texts from numbers claiming to be her parents saying they're taking me to court and all that other shit angry parents with slutty daughters say
>delete her contact info and block all the numbers
>few weeks go by and I hear nothing, think it's all done for
>earlier I got a text from another number claiming to be a private investigator wanting to talk to me
>block that number too
>haven't heard anything else

Assuming everything is exactly as it appears to be and it really is a PI texting me, I assume that means they don't have shit on me and are trying to dig up something else. I never responded to any of the angry texts or to the PI and I deleted all pics and contact info. Anything else I should be doing? I'm probably gonna talk to a lawyer as well just to make sure, but fuck it I'm asking /b/

I'm in Oregon if it matters.
>>
she sent u pics? how is the illegal? delete everything, wipe drives zero clean, all done.

stupid bitches.
>>
OP it's a scam. It's coming from South Carolina number I assume.
>>
>>724036777
>I assume that means they don't have shit on me and are trying to dig up something else

Likely. If there was merit to the complaint you would be speaking with the police, not a PI.
>>
>>724037003
This, you didn't ask for pictures, you didn't know she was a minor either. I'm pretty sure they can't do shit.
>>
You have to be 18+ to use a dating app. I'm pretty sure there's a temp and conditions you have to check on any of them. I'd say you're fine. She lied but, assuming there were a terms and conditions that she agreed to, you would have been under the pretense that she was of age. You might even have a counter claim.
>>
>>724037330

Intriguing, tell me more about this scam. I don't remember the actual number but looked up the SC area codes and it rings a bell.

>>724037335

That's what I figured. I can't imagine a situation in which I'd go to a PI before a lawyer or the police station.

>>724037354

Logically you make sense, I've just heard a lot of stories about people getting fucked over whether or not they knew someone was a minor or not. Just trying to cover my bases.

>>724037643

An outstanding point, anon. Thanks.
>>
Probably shouldn't have deleted the texts from the" parents". If you can get a hold of your phone company and get records, do it. If it comes down to your word cs hers, you're royally boned. Get actual records and there's nothing they can do
>>
>>724037643
This tbh.
>>
OP, it's the scam commenter. You better look it up. It's probably fake websites that change numbers
>>
>>724036777
A PI can't do shit unless you give him something to work with

unless you get a letter in the mail asking you to go to court or you see an actual police officer at your door they can fuck off
>>
>>724037643
Be glad it was just provacative pics and not cheezy pizza, because unfair as it is most jurisdictions in the US have no care for what you -thought- her age is. People have gone to prison over minors even when the minor testified that they lied about their age and used a fake ID yo back it up.

OP, you got nothing to fear.
>>
>>724036777

OP here and I wanna thank you fellas, this does take a weight off my mind. Lucky trips pay off I guess.

I would like to point something out: not one single person ITT has told me I'm fucked, enjoy getting raped in prison, I'm legally screwed and better run to Mexico, etc.

With how much hate is on this board, it's amazing how easily we come together when it's a man in trouble because of a woman. Pretty cool.
>>
>>724039887
>People have gone to prison over minors even when the minor testified that they lied about their age and used a fake ID yo back it up.

That case is usually when there is physical actual physical contact. If anon is using a dating site that requires 18+ to sign up, did not send any pictures to "victim", cut off contact when informed "victim" was underage, anon is clear.
>>
>>724040187
You are going to jail, we just dont wan't to upset You beforehand
>>
>>724040187
Bros before hoes
>>
>>724040408

I love you too, anon.

Thanks again, /b/. OP out.
>>
>>724036777

It's probably another autist from /b/ trolling you.
>>
Sounds like a scam. If you were in trouble, it'd be the police not a PI that would come knocking. Just ignore everything and you'll be fine.
>>
File: 140238479856737289.jpg (165KB, 890x577px) Image search: [Google]
140238479856737289.jpg
165KB, 890x577px
>>724036777
>OP has trips of truth
<<OP in the entire scope of the situation.
>>
>>724037756
OP just chill and also>>724036777
nice trips
>>
>>724036777
If a PI texted you he is legit the worst PI in the history of the career.
>>
Something similar happened to me about over a year ago probably even worse than yours. You'll be fine OP, she lied about her age online which is a reasonable defense. Plus If 19 they'll probably just give u a diversion program at worse.
>>
>>724036777
Yeah that's a common scam.
>>
>>724036777
Seems like b.s. they'll prob ask for money to not take u to court.
>>
If your smart you would text back and explain the dating app and tel then to not message you agein , it could be a scam artist text you cp then hassle money down the line , or it could be genuine and leaving it dark could have the feds trace your details, as I aware you americans art like the EU we have burner sims you optional register ut you guys all register your details to take out contracts . Just some solid advice
>>
>>724040187
Every time I ask for advice everyone is really nice and it's not ever about something serious like this. Just make sure you ask during morning hours everyone is nicer
>>
>>724040408
Kek i love this place
>>
>>724036777
It's not like you fucked a minor, she didn't even send nudes. If there was any legal implications you'd win that suit in as heart-beat. I think she's just fucking with you. Give us the PI's number.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.