[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets talk about MDMA, ecstasy, molly, X,... /b/. (There is no

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: mdma.jpg (86KB, 660x440px) Image search: [Google]
mdma.jpg
86KB, 660x440px
Lets talk about MDMA, ecstasy, molly, X,... /b/. (There is no drugs board on 4chan sadly)

I had my first experience with it two days ago. I took a quarter of a pill, because I was already feeling quite buzzed from the alcohol and didn't want to ruin the good feeling.

Let me tell you, after 45 minutes I felt like I was on top of the world, like everyone felt connected, like everyone was all lovey dovey with eachother and above all I felt vibrant, warm and spaced out. This is in stark contrast to how I normally feel, I've never really felt happy or fulfilled the past few years but when doing MDMA I felt the happiest I could ever be.

The day after I felt a bit depressed, I read online this is because of the serotonin shortage your brain has after the drug wears off.

That being said, I normally would never recommend drugs to anyone, they can be a drain on yourself and your friends and family, but for the love of god please once in your life find a good time and setting to try MDMA. Even just once. It changed my life and it will change yours, /b/.

Sorry for the long post
>>
>>724020974
Just know that every time you do it after that, it will never be as good as the first time.
>>
>>724020974

If you were to rate the most extreme emotions of the human experience on a scale from 1 to 10, 10's would be reactions to extreme (possibly once in a lifetime) situations. Everyone will have their own example of what these might be. I think of realizing lifelong goals, having a child, and making love to the love of your life for the first time.

The emotions from situations like these are, in general, the cap of the human experience. That's simply as good as it gets.

Now, picture one of those hammer attractions at the fair – the one where you hammer the lever and send the weight up to the bell. The measurement notches don't have numbers. Instead they have those top experiences. MDMA is the hit that blows the bell off the post, and shoots the weight off into the sky. MDMA is a 20 on the scale of 1-10.

It takes you beyond the realm of natural human experience because, physically, there will likely never be that much serotonin or dopamine released into your brain other than through MDMA (or other drugs of similar effect). Every feeling that is a result of dopamine and serotonin gets amplified until those feelings block out any feelings that aren't. There is no worry, anger, frustration, or restraint – only an overwhelming desire to make human connections, whether physical or emotional.

The effects of MDMA can be separated into two categories, sensory and emotional. A few senses will likely command more of your attention than others - at least they did for me.

Touch was the most imposing.

(cont.)
>>
>>724021235

It was the only time in my life that my sight and hearing took a back seat in the job of interpreting the world.

Every inch of my skin became a receptacle for pleasure. My clothes massaged me, and the other jostling bodies in the crowd felt like they were making love to me. That's NOT an exaggeration. If you really want to understand what the experience was like, you need to try and imagine what that would feel like. I do not mean it in a sexual way.

Guys, think of the moment just before you penetrate a woman. Think of the heat, the anticipation, and the tautness throughout your body. That's what it was for me, on every inch of of my skin. Yet, it wasn't sexual. It was altruistic and light and open-minded; it was pure and innocent.

With touch so pronounced, and the feelings of altruism, appreciation, and optimism driving my thoughts, I became rather disinterested in the show. I only want to talk with people, and touch and be touched (again not sexually). I wanted to share my experience with others, and meet others that could identify with what I was going through.
>>
>>724021366
Faggots who take md the first time are really annoying
>>
took MD first time when i was 15, overdosed but just got taken home and pissed myself. still would do again, i miss being young when taking drugs was cool and easy
>>
>>724020974
I hope you enjoyed because it will never be that good again. Only do it at most 3 times per year because it takes that long for your brain to bounce back.
>>
quarter of a pill? what the fuck, how weak are you cunt. my first time trying what were called masterchefs, MDMA, ecstacy and meth (which we call ice in Australia) had 2 and a half over a 6 hour period, and around 15-20 beers, fuck you yanks are weak.
>>
>>724022683
Yeah, i'm gonna wait 6 weeks before I try it again, should be good.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.