[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>drink with friend(female) >she throws herself at me, making

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1488222030821.jpg (622KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1488222030821.jpg
622KB, 1200x1800px
>drink with friend(female)
>she throws herself at me, making out with me when we are drunk
>next morning she flips out and says i took advantage of her when she initiated everything
>she's making a big deal out of this and blocks me, im sitting at home comfy as fuck on /b/

What's her deal?
>>
>>724015384
regret
>>
Chicks hey? Lol
>>
>>724015384
Who's the chick....she has got some incredible Tits.
>>
>>724015384
She's deliberately used you to gain victim points with her crowd at University.
Did she actually fuck you? If not then she knew what she was doing. Ignore her, she got what she wanted.
>>
>>724015384
If she is making a big deal out of it fucking lawyer up right now. False rape charges bro.
>>
>>724015384
Definitely do not engage with any conversation with her over social media. Only talk in person after she instigates and in private.
>>
>>724016508
I would say TALK with her through social media and make her admit it was consent, so you have proof just in case
>>
>>724016508

not like im able to - she blocked me.

Love how she wrote me a paragraph about what I did wrong when I literally did nothing wrong.
>>
Come on you guys...whos the fucking chick with the titties!!
>>
>>724015384
She's a cunt.
But she obviously wants you to show up at her doorstep and initiate a best friend rape fantasy with her.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.