[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i react, when a dude is trying to fight me ? A. Beat

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: d2.jpg (35KB, 475x601px) Image search: [Google]
d2.jpg
35KB, 475x601px
How do i react, when a dude is trying to fight me ?

A. Beat the shit out of him

/b/ walk away

How would you react ?
>>
suck his idick
>>
>>724011459
Just walkaway. Minimum jail time for an assault conviction is 6 months. It's not worth throwing your life away.
>>
>beat the shit out of him
>walk away

/thread
>>
>>724011459
Don't hit first. Down that path lies legal trouble.

Don't turn your back on him if you think he's gonna hit first. Down that path lies serious injury.

Don't hit more than you need to. Once the fight's out of the guy, that's it, you're done. Taking down a dude that swings at you is self defense. Beating a down guy that swung first until he's black and blue isn't.

If you gotta fight, fuck fighting fair. Fight to win. Elbows to face, knee to groin, hair grabs, fat handle grabs, nut shots, doesn't matter. Your one goal is to make the other guy not a threat, ideally in a manner that won't result in facing charges.

Don't raise the threat level unless he does. If he doesn't have a weapon, don't grab a weapon. Yes, a stick is a weapon. So is a rock.

If you have the choice not to fight, don't fight. It's rarely the best option. Not gonna say never - but rarely.

- An oldfag that's been around the block a few times
>>
>>724011459
strip down and run at him
>>
>>724011616
Dodge the first hit, counterattack.

If there are witnesses, then it's self defense. Plus you can sue him for assault.
>>
>>724011459
Whip out your cock and use it to helicopter away from your opponent
>>
get it on video, let him hit you first, pull out gun and execute him
>>
be very aware of the distance between you and the person. try to talk yourself out of the situation for as long as possible. once you can no longer keep the distance adequate, you can strike for the eyes with rigid fingers or punch as hard as you can.
The aggressor types generally don't expect someone begging not to fight to suddenly strike.
>>
>>724011459
turn 360° and walk away
>>
>>724011841
I had a friend that was jumped by some guy that hated him. the guy hit him first, but he turned around and beat the shit out of him. Cops came and blamed the guy that wasn't hurt, which was my friend. He spent a couple months in jail for just fighting back and nobody could back up his story except the guy that attacked him and he obviously wouldn't. Fighting is never going to have a favorable outcome. Don't be an idiot.
>>
>>724011459
>get camera
>succ 'is dikk
>get cumm oll over dem titties
>fuck da pussy
>cum all over him
>post video on /b/
>???
>profit
>>
>>724011482
/thread
>>
>>724011459
Learn basic self defense. How to block and dodge. Only fight if you feel your in real danger. Domt be afraid to call the police.
>>
>>724011482
> idick
So, a small overpriced dick made by apple?
>>
File: IMG_0114.jpg (157KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0114.jpg
157KB, 960x1280px
>>724011459
>>
>>724011616
A fist fight where no permanent injuries occured would fall under assault 4, which is a misdemeanor and only 30 days in jail usually for most states.

In washington, they have the mutual combat law where 2 people on the streets can mutually agree to a fist fight where neither of the involved are charged with an offense.

My advice to op is to just walk/run. You're probably a pussy.
>>
>>724011459
The few people who threatened to fight me have all been utterly shitfaced drunk. Since I was sober at those times I mostly ignored them and they went on their way after a while. One fell down while demonstrating how he was planning to punch me. It was hilarious. Drunk retards are funny.
>>
>>724012413
not her cunt
diff chain and bigger titties
>>
File: imagen08.jpg (128KB, 819x614px) Image search: [Google]
imagen08.jpg
128KB, 819x614px
>>724012455
>>
>>724012528
Wonderful picture.

I miss those twins, so sexy is a white trash kinda way
>>
Im 36 ex military 100 kg for 1m90, nobody (sadly, cuz with 3 kids i realy need to vent sometimes) ever tries to fight me
>>
File: image1.png (997KB, 634x768px) Image search: [Google]
image1.png
997KB, 634x768px
>>724011811
These are all pretty good points, except maybe the first one. If threat is imminent, you would be foolish to not take the first strike for a potential fight stopper. You never know if a punch against you is going to land and how much damage it might cause, every threat should be treated as potentially lethal.
A really good thing I came across in a medieval treatise went something like this: "If somebody strikes against you and fails, strike back and break both their arms so they may not strike again."
I'm not sure whether that quote was by Fiore, but nonetheless pic related is him "carrying the broken arms of his opponents" to warn those who might consider striking against him.
And another golden piece of advice: leave closed fist punches to people that practice them. Use elbows, hammer strikes, palm strikes and knees, your closed fist is extremely vulnerable, without being properly bound and gloveless.
Look up combatives. It's probably one of the best systems for defending yourself in the street.
>>
>>724012418
People usually get charged with assault 4 for domestic abuse. I don't think there are many that have been charged with that for fist fighting. Believe it or not, but punching someone in the face is considered assault with deadly force. They are going to try to get you with aggravated assault if they see you punching the shit out of a guy.
>>
>>724013230
Assault 3 here is for gang beatings and drunk drivers who bump people. I've seen even multiple assault 3s give 2-3 week sentences.
>>
Fuck him up with bad intentions. When the bacon arrives tell them he verbally threatened you with physical violence and swear by your story. Fuck them cocksucker tough guy wanna/ b/s. The state I live you have the right to fuck somebody up if they threaten you with physical violence in your presence.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.