[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/ My girlfriend of almost three years dumped me over text

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

Hey /b/
My girlfriend of almost three years dumped me over text because she says she loves me but isn't in love with me anymore, but still wants me to be apart of her life. I still love her entirely and I'm wondering if you /b/ros could offer some advice.
>>
>>724009815
how old are you guys

Anytime I've ever heard a girl say that, be it to me, or one of my friends or something, it usually means so wants to fuck someone else.

So with the limited data you've provided I'd say your best bet is to find someone else. Let her go. There are literally BILLIONS of them out there.

Don't put pussy on the pedestal man. There are people, just like us.
>>
>>724009919
>There are people, just like us.

I mean THEY are just people, same as us.
>>
block her everywhere, spend night with hooker to forget about her and go on with your life
>>
>>724009815
Tell her to fuck herself OP
It isn't worth it to keep a bitch that'll never love you back in your life. Focus on yourself man fuck 'em.
>>
>>724009919
I turn 20 in 4 days and she turns 21 this year. She has left me before months ago for a day but came back crying. She stopped trying for me and would get pissy if I did stuff she didn't like but when she did stuff she expected to go Scott free or I was the bad guy
>>
>>724010209
So she wants someone to kick around and bitch at while still getting the financial and emotional support of being in a relationship.

Only its not a relationship. Its her treating you like a little bitch. Move on. Bugger 'staying in her life' and all that shit. You guys aren't even friends.
>>
My advice is to block all means of communication and deal with the heartbreak. Even if you got back together your relationship would be troubled with games and mistrust.
We all go through this, you'll be fine. You can either learn through making that mistake or trust in stranger's advice. I will say no happy marriage starts with "I told him I just wanted to be friends and he won me back".
>>
>>724010209
yeah ok. well so she's already left you and came back. That means she knows you will take her back. That means she will keep doing this shit, whether its cause shes mad at you, or bored with you, or wants to fuck someone else, whatever.

She will keep doing it cause she knows you will take her back. Cut her off. Yeah, be friends still, be the adult. But cut her off, make it clear. Start seeing someone else. Don't allow her the revolving door option cause she will exploit it.
>>
>>724010485
What should I do about not wanting someone else? I can see now I was treated bad and was being taken advantage of, but girls now adays are so basic to me. Thank you guys for the replies, I'm happy to have some advice to just move on with it.
>>
>>724010209

I honestley don't think their is someone else OP. I went through this too with a gf of 4 years when I was 22. Our personalities change over time, especially when we are young. I'm want totally different things in a woman at 28 compared to when I was 22 ect. This is normal and it's hard for both parties to accept. Both of you are outgrowing each other but still care. It sucks
>>
>>724010587
Um...well, that's not how it works. It isnt that
>dont want someone else
Its more that you
>just want her back

If you got out there and met the right chick I promise you, you will be just fine with "wanting" other people.

Plus, you guys are young. Slow down. Your early to mid twenties are gonna be fucking awesome, You're just starting out.
>>
File: 1487136845922.png (461KB, 822x486px) Image search: [Google]
1487136845922.png
461KB, 822x486px
>>
>>724010654
A lot of people keep saying they think she is interested in someone else but she never talked to anyone. I'm all she really had even after I tried convincing her to see old friends and make new ones. The only shady thing to me personally is she didnt want me inside her work place because she wants her private life seperate, she works at a bank with old women.
>>
>>724009815
1. don't give a shit about her, because she's a retarded cunt,
2. find someone else,
3. realize that someone is probably as shitty as the previous one,
4. if age < 40 dump or wait to be dumped and then goto 1.
5. else learn to cope with reality.
>>
>>724010968
Ive had multiple chances to get with other girls while dating, I just passed them up because I simply couldn't find any reason to get with them compared to someone who knew me and I loved. But you are probably right, I do want her back and no one will replace that feeling.
>>
>>724009815
This is the only time I'm gonna post this because I'm sure you're here just to be a whiny little bitch and don't actually want advice but...

Leave her ass, don't take her back, cut off all contact, don't be her back up. Completely destroy her for being a vindictive little cunt and don't turn back. Don't be this cunts little cuck bitch, stand up for yourself you deserve better, she's really not worth it and with time you'll see that even though it will suck for a few days/weeks/months. Good luck OP, you're a faggot.
>>
>>724009815
You ask for advice on /b/ anon so your decision making skills are pretty non existent. But no worries thats what we are for. That said. Do not stay in contact with the information you gave us. She wants to fuck someone else, but does not want to feel the bad emotions from disconnecting with you and or not to look like the mean bitch to your common friends. I will guarantee that you will be happier much more happier if you focus on yourself. Learn to like yourself and when you want meet other people. You will feel horrible when you see the other guys she will fuck. Also she will probably end contact with you anyway as soon as she thinks the time is right.

If course I can be wrong. Do what you want.
>>
>>724011141
I do want advice, if she doesn't want me I want to see how others got through it and what they did. I really should just "man up" but it's just not who I am, my dad was always an asshole and had no one so I became determined to be a respectable polite individual, which I guess leads me to getting walked over.
>>
>>724011121
> I do want her back and no one will replace that feeling.

nigga you know I'm right. You just don't wanna face it. I understand that, I do. I've been there. Im nearly fourty, I've been through just about every relationship experience one can go through. It hurts the heart to have to let someone go.
>sounds gay, but thats what it feels like, a sinking in the chest
But I learned that nothing helps to get over a chick better than getting with other chicks. I mean that. Even jsut a rebound lay for starters, to get warmed up ya know. That kind of stuff will lead you into "wanting" to develop relationships with other people.

I promise. It will work. There are billions of them out there.
>>
>>724011283
Congratulations you see your flaw now act on it and change yourself for the better.
>>
>>724011283
looks like you had the answer all along. my man. also
>>724011304
this shit this faggot says is accurate
>>
>>724010209
Fuck's sake move on.

I'm perfectly sure she's trying to get a new guy, gets pumped and dumped and comes back to you.
>>
Been in a relationship for 8 years. I'm in the same position as your girlfriend. I love her but I'm not in love with her. Its really good of her to keep you in her life . you obviously mean something to her. You're free anon, take it and run.
>>
>>724011283
There is a thin line between being polite and being an idiot.

Never take back a woman who broke up with you.
Asshole: String her along, sex etc while not getting emotionally attached.
Polite: Stay friendly, no attachments make it clear you are not interested whatsoever.
Idiot: Take her back every single time she breaks up with you.
>>
>>724009815
Sounds like someone mistook the end of infatuation for the relationship falling apart. Long-term love is a lot quieter than the beginning.
>>
>>724011304
Thank you for being straight with me, I am sorry you had to experience what I am now and I wish I could have been the anon to help you then. I don't really know how to get with other girls anymore, I feel they wanted me because of how well I treated my ex.
>>
>>724011671
It's just dumb that I mean enough to stay but not worth trying to love again.

>>724011717
Thank you for the brush up, but it'll take a long time before I lose what I feel for her.
>>
>>724011839
I dont get what you mean anon, when it from her being infatuated to love she never loved me just the idea of love?
>>
>>724012026
Has anyone ever been so far as decided to want to use look more like?
>>
>>724011850
yw. it worked out well for me, it will for you too. Don't worry about
>don't really know how to get with other girls anymore

Dont worry about what they may or may not be thinking, just get out there and go with flow. We cannot know what is in the hearts and minds of other people, so don't assume to know. And good luck /b/ro, everything will be coo
>>
>>724012062
I'm sorry? Perhaps I'm autistic but I didn't get that either.
>>
>>724012220
Thanks again homie, I'm going to spend some time moving past it and then I'll try to find a hole. Good luck with the rest of your life as well, it was very fortunate we crossed paths today.
>>
>>724009815
She wants some dicking, and it doesn't include you. If she dumped you over text, forget about her. Didn't have the courage to say it to your face.
>>
>>724012474
Good deal, yw. GG to both of us, the universe is weird, pay it forward my /b/ro
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.