[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When my gf and I do doggy, she always gets air in her pussy.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

When my gf and I do doggy, she always gets air in her pussy. How do I fix this?
>>
Get a new one
>>
>>724009709
you need to beat that ho
>>
so what? record her queefing it all out and post that shit...
>>
>>724009709
tell her to make a pony tail then grab it pull it smack her ass call her a slut
>>
tell her to do some kegel exercises so her cunt wont be so sloppy and cavernous that the wind can blow through it...
>>
>>724009753
>>724009833
>>724009863
>>724009884
All great suggestions, but no.
She pays all the bills so I can't leave her because I'm too lazy
Can't beat her because above
I'd rather be fucking her than recording her, that got old a few years ago
And I'm not really into smacking her ass and calling her a slut
>>
>>724010015
This...isn't a bad idea
Thanks anon
Have some tits
>>
have sex in vacuum chamber
>>
>>724010114
Grow a bigger dick, or let some bigcocked friend of yours fuck her and see if it works
>>
Tell her to control her breathing next time your insert your cock in her vag
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.