[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im pretty sure 4chan has made me retarded /b/. Before 4chan I

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5546.jpg (62KB, 479x505px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5546.jpg
62KB, 479x505px
Im pretty sure 4chan has made me retarded /b/.
Before 4chan I wasnt like a super popular normie, but I had good friends and was good in making new ones, now when I see normies doing normie shit I unironically think to my self "he must be fucking autistic", and not just that, my mom thinks I agree with hitlers ideas my dad doesent talk to me much anymore and I aint even eating diner at the table with them anymore.
Has this happened to you /b/ros aswell?
If so what do you do to fight it?
>>
>>724008894
kill yourself
>>
>>724008940
Too easy
>>
I've been coming here for years and none of that stuff has happened to me. You've let it change you, and you don't have to. Maybe you were just always shit and /b/ made you feel justified in it.
>>
>>724009032
Yeah probably , so is shooting up a school still cool?
>>
>>724008894
>When you are so autistic you fall for 4chan memes.
Is this what you want to do with your life?
Op is really a faggot
>>
File: 1488366245029.jpg (14KB, 382x385px) Image search: [Google]
1488366245029.jpg
14KB, 382x385px
>>
>>724009089
It is. But put Pumped up kids in the background
>>
>>724009191
Maybe ill do something that will get to international news so that u amerifags can see it too, any ideas?
>>
>>724009252
Only kill children, and use a melee weapon. Remember, don't do an hero.
>>
>>724008894
The answer is simple. I've never been normal, I was always a autistick as fuck always and 4chan didn't help me in that. You fucking useless sister, step up nigger and kill yourself.
>>
>>724008894
This pic is kinda idk. I get why people would think it's fucked, but there are varying degrees of vision loss.

>be me
>mostly blind due to injury
>will never drive a car again but can see well enough to vidya a little, get around the house
>can see only shape and color, I know what stuff is, but I cannot tease out meaning of it sometimes

I don't walk around with a cane, unless I'm headed out to someplace busy, mostly to let others know I don't well. If I don't hear someone coming around the corner in a loud store or something there are a lot of collisions, and I look like an asshole.

Having the cane let's peeps know I cannot see well, without saying word. This prevents collisions as well as me looking like a retard while scanning the shelves for whatever it is I'm gonna buy.
>>
>>724009652
Are you legally blind then?
>>
you don't fight it you are who your i'm in the same boat every body hates me at school but i don't give a fuck id rather sit alone then be near all of the pricks./b/ is my famlie
>>
>>724009932
yeah. but I can see a bit, as I mentioned. my situation is a little unique, I lost 70 percent of my field of vision, it's just gone. But I can "look around" the blindspots to identify stuff, because the blind spots are always in the same place, they move around as my focus moves around, if you can understand that, Idk how else to explain it. I can shift my focus so the major blind spots are out of the way so I can see what I am looking at. Then I gotta count on my brain to correctly process the info which doesn't always happen.

The other problem is the nature of the injury. It was a head injury of sorts so we are talking brain damage. So while stuff doesn't look like it is supposed to anymore most of the time I still know what it is.

But I have a real hard time with anything dynamic or abstract, or movement. Often I don't know what I'm looking at because my brain isn't processing the info correctly. And minor hallucinations, shit like that.
>>
>>724010193
>But I have a real hard time with anything dynamic or abstract, or movement

for example I can sit here and read the board and post. But to watch TV or a movie or something, things happen quickly, out of order, I just cannot keep up. It's too dynamic, too abstract, just looks like a jumbled mess.
>>
>>724008894
don't blame /b/ for all the autistic faggots out there who pray to the $ and prey on the weak
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.