[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm the founder of Blizzard Entertainment and have held

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: activision-blizzard-logo-black.jpg (111KB, 490x276px) Image search: [Google]
activision-blizzard-logo-black.jpg
111KB, 490x276px
I'm the founder of Blizzard Entertainment and have held a general contract on the civilian side of the United States Federal Government since 1990. Ask me anything you'd like, but know that I'm only posting this thread because I'm excited about the upcoming development of a new console system.
>>
Fake/gay
>>
>>724008774
>console system

piss off
>>
>>724008774
well there are 3 founders of blizzard
>>
>>724008839

mike, frank, and allen were the founders of Silicon & Synapse. I and my government contract were the catalysts for the transformation to Blizzard Entertainment.
>>
>>724008838

you have no idea how amazing it will be.
>>
Will it's controller rival the Gamecube's?

Doubtful.
>>
>>724008968

the controller will be a non-issue in the minds of all who purchase this console. We're going to take the idea of a gaming console to the next level and beyond.
>>
lol they aren't releasing a new console. what a dumbass
>>
>>724008774
whats with primal ancients?
>>
>>724008774
i want u to commit suicide
>>
There are 3 goals.

1. Eliminate the PC/MAC share of the market by providing a secure digital marketplace for film and music. Device Checks will ensure products published in the secure marketplace can only play on this device.

2. Provide superior 4k performance and quality video and gaming. Hardware will ensure market leading performance.

3. A non-profit will be set up tentatively titled "Let's GO!" This software is only available on our console, with a tertiary app for smartphones that allow you to check your pertinent "Let's GO!" information. It is a crowdfunding app that with a $5 subscription allows the voluntary redistribution of wealth on a first come first serve basis. $5 allows you to allocate your money in several specific areas. There will be a general fund, and will also be used for infrastructure projects, building projects, social activism and more.
>>
>>724009419
not happening.

>>724009223
what about it?
>>
>>724009664
blizzard is fuckin shet please die
>>
>>724009579
lol that looks like some half-baked Kaizen idiocy but it's really just imaginary bullshit
>>
>>724009197

you're right they aren't releasing it because it hasn't been developed yet. Bobby has been gathering "Aces" for his deck when he decides it's time. King, Blizzard, etc.. are all going to make it a powerful console.
>>
>>724008774
Ok OP prove it, deliver me some overwatch leaks about the new hero/maps
>>
>>724009806
why such hatred?
>>
>>724008923
Its gonna work with shekels?
>>
File: billymays.jpg (48KB, 336x336px) Image search: [Google]
billymays.jpg
48KB, 336x336px
>>724009955
ITT:DUBZ
check em boyz
>>
>>724009882
powerful is a transient state of being and doesn't guarantee success. Exhibit A: Dreamcast.

As a real shareholder I wouldn't want Blizzard to fuck with what's clearly working. Stock is at a 5 year high, don't fuck it up by sinking resources into an area you know nothing about. Stick to content creation, it's what you're good at.
>>
>>724009899
I don't develop the games, I imagine them. Technically you could call me an Imagineer, but that word makes me feel weird. I started as a General and things continue as they always have.
>>
>>724009955
cause blizzard is cancer just die
>>
>>724009579
I bet that sounded like a good idea at around beer number four.

>fake dude
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (6KB, 168x94px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
6KB, 168x94px
>>724009899
Self checkin'
>>
>>724008774
Plz nerf shaman.
>>
>>724010103

I understand your concern. Blizzard is EXCELLENT at content creation. Theoretically this console will open the floodgates for Blizzard to develop more games for their existing IP. It won't hurt their ability to create new IP if they choose to. Overwatch was my idea, and it was a risky one. The purpose was to prove that new IP development wouldn't hurt.
>>
>>724008774
blizzard north was ok but activision blizzard is one of the companies that is worst than electronic fucking arts. thanks for singlehandedly ruining the diablo franchise you retarded fucking assholes. also you can stick your shitty console up your ass and then go on a dance with your cocksucker of a ceo robert kotick who openly announces how much he hates videogames and that he only wants to milk customers. i hope your shitsole will be a blast as it would just reinforce my view on people being absolute retarded shits LOL ACTIVISION BLIZZARD GO FUCK YOURSELVES
>>
>>724010103
>>724010349

As per your example, the dreamcast, I never owned one. The fully realized product I'm imagining will be a machine that will have permanently increasing profit margins.
>>
>>724010553
that's called a pc, you mongoloid. consoles are for mudslimes and niggers.
>>
>>724010360

i'm sorry you feel that way, I never actually worked with any of the guys from Blizzard North but it seems to be an internet consensus that Blizzard took a wrong turn at some point.
>>
>>724008774
Where's metal arms 2? Don't buy the rights to a game and then never deliver. The first would have been wildly successful if swinging ape studios would have been able to afford proper advertising.
>>
Try killing yourself for censoring communication in your games. Also, once you kill yourself, revive yourself then kill yourself again and all your employees for pandering to the new generation of brain dead shit gamers who can't muster the brain power to play games like ns2, ps2, quake, or any other game that doesn't force at 50% win/loss ratio to make shitty players feel like they acheived victory.

There would be no greater act in history than to see the whole of blizzard, valve, google, and facebook locked in a gas chamber until every last employee is a corpse.

And remember, reddit is a cesspool of mediocre low iq simpleton assholes and kids. Every employee of reddit should be regarded as a terrorist, and every advertiser should be charged with treason as their actions are measurably inflicting irreversable mental damage on young impressionable morons who will forever be damaged and incapable of helping society reach peak performance.
>>
>>724010648

it won't be a PC, because it will meet standards of digital security regarding copyrighted content. Content Publishers will be able to publish their content securely and deny the unsecured PC the ability to read their content. This will affect everyone from major film studios to educational video creators to adult film studios. The digital marketplace will become secure, and will result in higher quality and lower cost products for consumers.
>>
>>724010859

again, NOT killing myself. sorry. I remember playing Quake on a 56k modem back in the late 90's. Now THAT was some hardcore gaming.
>>
>>724011098
kill urself dipshit
>>
>>724011192
no thanks, and with that, I'm out! Hope you all have a great day.
>>
>>724011277
out urself irl
>>
>>724010349
OW a risky idea? What bullshit. They took TF2 and LOL (both highly successful IPs), threw in some tight spandex and made money. If it was your idea, it was not risky but it was very derivative.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.