[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

these 2 scumbags should go to jail but 35 years seems too lo

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 284
Thread images: 30

File: Capture.jpg (40KB, 666x441px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
40KB, 666x441px
these 2 scumbags should go to jail but 35 years seems too long to me.

Georgia pair sentenced to combined 35 years for terrorizing black child's birthday party with Confederate flags

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/pair-sentenced-terrorizing-birthday-confederate-flags-article-1.2983749
>>
There's people who murder people and get the same sentencing they did. However, I don't approve of what they did, I'd say 1-2 years tops
>>
>>723913411

White people should be allowed to terrorize and murder niggers at any time for any reason.
>>
>>723913411
I'd still fuck her
>>
Niggers complain that whites don't get arrested often, but sentences are definitely biased against whites when they do commit a "crime".
>>
>>723913804
i agree seem WAY to harsh.
>>
>>723913411
lol he's gonna get rapped by a nigger in jail .
>>
>>723913411
their white tears had me dying
>>
look at his name too.
>>
>>723913411
I remember when this site was white
>>
Hard to have sympathy for people who decide to spend their time planning and going out of their way to be assholes to a kid on his birthday. Couldn't care less if it's too harsh, plenty of other injustices go on everyday that this one isn't worth noting.
>>
>>723913411
saw her crying in court, i feel a little bad, but tbh they pointed guns and made racist remarks about killing them.

I mean, really, thats a hate crime plain and simple.....

Trump makes people think it's ok becuase he spwes crazy shit all the time but most people are too stupid to realize he's the prez and lots of rules don't apply to him.

Look at Kelly Anne Conway, trump said for people to go buy his daughters shit, then she said the same thing and she had to have a sit down with lawyers and tell her she can be removed from her post in the WH for shit like that.

but stupid rednecks going to jail, they deserved it
>>
>>723914033
Agree they should be in jail no question! but sentence seems to long that was my point.
>>
>>723913804
/thread
>>
>>723914124
Negate the situation. What if it were 2 people of color doing it, would you feel this way?
>>
>>723913411
In Britain, a man was sent to Prison for 12 months & he was just recently murdered by Islamist in prison.
Slowly, but surely... your PC culture will be the death of you.
>>
>>723914203
yes i would. I am not race bating here. i think there fucking scum for what they did. just 35 years? really?
>>
> Torres was sentenced to 20 years, with 13 of them in prison, for aggravated assault, terroristic threats and street gang terrorism.
> Norton, who according to the Journal-Constitution is the mother of Torres's children, was sentenced to 15, serving six
>>
>>723914247
ya 12 months is too little.
>>
File: 1475267404164.jpg (37KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
1475267404164.jpg
37KB, 500x334px
>Be American
>Wave flag
>Jailed for 35 years
>>
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>723913411
The fact that these cocksuckers thought they could do that and just walk away scott free is what is actually troubling.
>>
>>723913411
Read the fucking article people. "Torres was sentenced to 20 years, with 13 of them in prison for aggravated assault, terroristic threats and street gang terorism." "Norton... was sentenced to 15, serving six, for terroristic threats and street gang terrorism.

No one is mentioning how the system is biased towards women. No one mentions how whitnesses reported a gun and the two screaming they were "gonna kill the niggers."
ffs you guys are worse than reddit, tumblr and the left wing media combined
>>
>>723914512
Are you dense? They were armed and making death threats and brandishing weapons. Those are serious charges. 35 years is probably still too much but they should get 3-5
>>
>America
>land of freedom

LOL
>>
>>723913830
Da svidaniya comrade
>>
>>723914442
Yeah.. just make sure you don't say anything bad about muslims when they fuck your Wife/Girlfriend, you'll get sent to prison & murdered.

You're already dead :P Think Trump will keep you safe from Islamist who want to murder you?

Not for long.
>>
>>723913411
Well... Aint dat sumtim...
>>
>>723913411
35 years because they waved a confederate flag?

that's gay
>>
>>723913830
This
>>
where is that pic of the guy on the bike shooting black kids with pain ball gun. he got off scott free
>>
>>723914707
>35 year for frightening kids and shouting
still retarded. Enjoy your freedums, amerilards
>>
>>723914805
they did more then just that but 35 years???
>>
>>723913411
God damn. That's a ridiculous amount of time for just being racist.
Fuck the system.
This country pisses me off more everyday
>>
>>723913411
>>723913804
>>723913906
the guy had other charges. misleading thread.
>>
>>723913411
This is considered terrorizing?
>>
>>723913411
I'd bang her
>>
>>723913411
REAL BAD ASS AMUR'KINS GIVING A BLACK CHILD THE BUSINESS AT HIS BIRTHDAY PARTY who then both cried like fucking nancies when they got prison time.
>>
Eh, they where stupid about it. Going to take action on niggers you need to be more covert, much like them.

Even joining the truckers in just running any of them over if they try to get in the street or try to stop them then hosing off the shitstains would have been better then being stupid southerners waving flags.
>>
>>723914930
not misleading they were for the action on that day but mutable charges yes
>>
Sure, send racists to prison so they can become hardened racist criminals... They will be on the street in ten years, unable to get jobs and a huge vendetta to settle... Liberal logic.
>>
>>723914919
Just realized they threatened them with guns. But 35 years is overkill. Wtf.
>>
all you idiots saying white people
>Jose Torres
>white
>>
>>723915008
Alright won't argue with you.
>>
>>723914919
Don't forget: If it were black people doing it to white people, it wouldn't be "terrorizing" or racist.
>>
>>723915005
35 years... Really I don't blame them, that's a lot of time for such a minor crime. I see people taunt monkeys at the zoo all the time and they never do shit, not sure why need to freak out this time.
>>
>>723915049
It is overkill. had a friend at 19 shoot a gun at two kids and sell drugs to a undercover cop 2 and a half years in prison not 35 years.
>>
>>723913411
I watched the news report and that couple swore up and down that it wasn't them. I believe them.
>>
>>723914775
No my Smith and Wesson will keep me safe. I guarantee you piss off the white man enough we will come down there and bathe in the blood of Muslims in a Glorious Crusade to Valhalla.
>>
>>723915077
ya im not hear to argue either hyst saw the story and though 35 years was too much and wanted to check to see what others thought
>>
>>723915163
Isn't drug dealing a 5 year minimum? Your friend must have snitched.
>>
>>723914435
He'll be out in 7, she'll be out in 3.
>>
Well less rednecks on the street is always good. Racist is just a sign of low intelligence, I really see no other reason why you want to make another human being miserable so well deserved imho.
>>
>>723915028
What should we do with them? Drown them in the Chattahoochee?
>>
>>723915376
>Well less rednecks on the street is always good.
>Racist is just a sign of low intelligence
>>
>>723914909
Can you imagine if every nigger who threatened someone got 20 years?
>>
File: mpn (11).gif (899KB, 486x240px) Image search: [Google]
mpn (11).gif
899KB, 486x240px
>>
>>723915210
Lie. Even if they have pictures, lie.
Didn't work out too well for them.
>>
>>723915238
Ah I got you. Misunderstanding. It is WAAAAY too much though.
>>
>>723913411
Disagree. He should have been liquefied and fed to worms and she should have been chained to a glory hole as long as her looks held out, at which time she should be liquefied and fed to worms.
>>
>>723915163
You need new friends.
>>
>>723915231
lmao, Yeah....
Your Smith & Wesson will keep you safe from the Mujahideen.

You're an imbecile.
Your head will be served on a platter.

All those beheading videos you've seen, will become reality.
>>
>>723915304
Marijuana not meth etc. either way not a friend anymore he cried at simple terms once he got out.
>>
>>723915619
Why would her looks matter in a glory hole?
>>
XD
>>
>>723915619
>chained to a glory hole as long as her looks held out
You're either trolling or have no clue what a gloyhole is...
>>
>>723913830
Maybe you shouldn't be such a faggot
>>
File: 029589.gif (11KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
029589.gif
11KB, 501x585px
>>723913411
>Confederate flag
>35 years
>>
>>723915376
>well deserved imho

Well your honest opinion is retarded. They were sentenced so long based on a technicality of anti gang law used to target gangs like the Bloods and Crips or a violent white cult that may have popped up. These were two hateful retards and they got longer sentences than some get for actual murder.
>>
>>723913830
Agreed, they are a scourge on the world.
>>
>>723916197

Well now they know this shit is not cool, hope they learn.
>>
Niggers get less time than this for raping white children.
>>
>>723913830
>>723916289

Where is your savior donald trump?
>>
File: 1478517921276.gif (2MB, 250x158px) Image search: [Google]
1478517921276.gif
2MB, 250x158px
>>723913830
As an actual american that has been watching all this shit unfold on /b/ I feel inclined to counter the russian spamming machine our intelbros informed us of and tell it to fuck off by posting this pasta in every russian shill thread I see at least once. Your "not quite right" use of american slang, archaic metaphors, adjectives and weird ass sentence structure outs you. Idk if it's just google translate or what, but your english sucks. It sounds awkward, out-dated, and weird. This is accompanied with crazy ass ideological statements. The content of their posts vary, from both pro trump to anti trump, but the tone of the message is consistent: extremism. It's "Fuck Trump, burn the city down" or it's "Fuck lefties, niggers, fags and women." It is an organized effort to create division among our citizenry.

Most of us don't really care about american politics. The board is being targeted by a foreign entity, same as during the campaign. Our own intelligence agencies confirmed it and they are prolly watching this shit too. Hey there NSAfags, just doing what litttle I can for my country. Probably for the first time in my life. Ever.

We are a bunch of fuck ups, half of us are faggots, but we aren't a bunch of genocidal maniacs who endorse the targeting of entire groups of people just because of their race, nor are we into burning down cities to protest the current administration or starting another fucking war. Reddit might have fallen for this shit, but they are a bunch of dumb fucks. We don't care enough about this type of stuff to give a fuck. THAT'S HOW WE CAN TELL IT'S YOU DOING IT RUSSIA. You're too over the top about shit.

Our intel agencies are our best defense atm as our WH is currently a raging dumpster fire and our media sucks. I don't consider myself at all patriotic, (and fuck the police still), but these fucking russians are still here. They are BEING PAID TO spread shit all over this board and it's retarded, Fuck off cunts.
>>
>>723913911
dem niggas b rappin in jail yo
>>
>>723913411
fuck these cracker
>>
>>723916394
I didn't vote for Trump stupid. Despite what your fake news, not all racists support Trump. Please just crawl back into your echochamber.
>>
Is it surprising to any one else none of the blacks at that party pulled a gun out?
>>
>>723916536
>not all racists support Trump

not all nazi support hitler
>>
>>723913911
As an actual american that has been watching all this shit unfold on /b/ I feel inclined to counter the russian spamming machine our intelbros informed us of and tell it to fuck off by posting this pasta in every russian shill thread I see at least once. Your "not quite right" use of american slang, archaic metaphors, adjectives and weird ass sentence structure outs you. Idk if it's just google translate or what, but your english sucks. It sounds awkward, out-dated, and weird. This is accompanied with crazy ass ideological statements. The content of their posts vary, from both pro trump to anti trump, but the tone of the message is consistent: extremism. It's "Fuck Trump, burn the city down" or it's "Fuck lefties, niggers, fags and women." It is an organized effort to create division among our citizenry.

Most of us don't really care about american politics. The board is being targeted by a foreign entity, same as during the campaign. Our own intelligence agencies confirmed it and they are prolly watching this shit too. Hey there NSAfags, just doing what litttle I can for my country. Probably for the first time in my life. Ever.

We are a bunch of fuck ups, half of us are faggots, but we aren't a bunch of genocidal maniacs who endorse the targeting of entire groups of people just because of their race, nor are we into burning down cities to protest the current administration or starting another fucking war. Reddit might have fallen for this shit, but they are a bunch of dumb fucks. We don't care enough about this type of stuff to give a fuck. THAT'S HOW WE CAN TELL IT'S YOU DOING IT RUSSIA. You're too over the top about shit.

Our intel agencies are our best defense atm as our WH is currently a raging dumpster fire and our media sucks. I don't consider myself at all patriotic, (and fuck the police still), but these fucking russians are still here. They are BEING PAID TO spread shit all over this board and it's retarded, Fuck off cunts.
>>
Niggers get less time than this for raping while women!
>>
>>723916628
Did you have a point, or are you just realizing this and wanted to repeat your thought process?
>>
>>723916536
>I didn't vote for Trump stupid. Despite what your fake news, not all racists support Trump.

so your a racist but not a Trump supporter?
>>
>>723916718
He did nothing wrong
>>
>>723916749
Correct, I have no issue admitting I'm racist or the fact that Trump is an idiot. Does that bother you?
>>
Trump supporter here.

All you niggers, spics and faggots must burn. America will be great again.
>>
File: DNce.jpg (234KB, 1438x706px) Image search: [Google]
DNce.jpg
234KB, 1438x706px
>>723913968
like America, its no longer white.
>>
>>723916536

thanks >>723916895
>>
>>723916895
Obviously fake.
>>
>>723916895

>>
>>723917000
checked and yeah, I gave him the pasta
>>
File: letroll.png (70KB, 618x564px) Image search: [Google]
letroll.png
70KB, 618x564px
>>723917000
What? No way!
>>
>>723916861
Interesting I used to say that everyone is raciest. I don’t believe that anymore I thing that everyone is prejudice but racism implies hate. If you live in hate that is your issue not mine. I feel sorry for you. Life it to short to hate.
>>
>>723916373
What a dogshit opinion. You don't get to assign cruel punishment because you don't like the person. You don't even understand that the law is a flowchart and that a combination of laws got this couple sentenced longer than was sensible, but the law is the law. That's so fucking stupid I can't imagine you're older than 18. One day you could get drunk and wake up in the park, take a piss behind a tree, and then the next thing you know you're a registered sex offender. It doesn't matter that this couple are fucking douchebags, it has absolutely nothing to do with them. It's the way the law works and that many sentences are fucking psychotic. People who don't do anything close to this get absurdly harsh sentences. What a fucking faggot you are that you ignore a real problem because "Lol they're douchebags", as if you're the only one who pointed it out.
>>
>>723916895
must be a snow day.
>>
File: 1483646044881.jpg (94KB, 1200x737px) Image search: [Google]
1483646044881.jpg
94KB, 1200x737px
>>723913411
how long did those nignogs that tortured the disabled guy get? not 35 years right?
>>
>>723916373

>>
>>723917200
They have not been to trail yet.
>>
>>723917084
Prejudice, Bias, and Hate are cousins and yes, we are all racist against any race that is not our own at least on some level. Some are just not self aware enough to admit this.
>>
>>723917302
Trial.
>>
File: b.jpg (47KB, 460x343px) Image search: [Google]
b.jpg
47KB, 460x343px
>>723916630
Too true, the Russians have infiltrated /b/ and want to make just like their home. A glorified moralless shithole. We need to stand against the Soviet threat. We're better than them in literally every way, shape, and form.

Fuck, the NSA is probably sponsoring them like the traitors they are.
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
I bet them 4 blacks that scalped that retard get a less of a charge and not a hate crime
>>
>>723913411
> “he was gonna kill the n-----s.”
>censoring quotes
you're allowed to say the fucking word. nigger nigger nigger. it's about the context, goddamnit. and in the context of a news article i don't want to be spoken to as if by a child who's too afraid to say a word and instead spells it. who the fuck is going to come along and spank you for quoting "nigger"?
fuck this stupid world
>>
>>723917413

>>
>>723913411
Edgy as fuck. Why do people do this?
>>
>>723913411

Its absolutely stupid.

This guy only gets 30 years for developing an x-Ray weapon designed to kill Muslims , he should have gotten the death penalty.

The legal system has become a joke. Muslims are at the very bottom, followed by whites.
>>
>>723917336
>Prejudice, Bias, and Hate are cousins and yes

No Prejudice, Bias, are VERY different from Hate

if you don't know the difference you should. really

or perhaps your just bating all good
>>
>>723913411
yeah, people don't understand the system at all when they make these threads? They won't serve that entire time...unless it is stated otherwise, usually is actual murder cases

they'll get off in about 5 years or so
>>
>>723914674
she didn't cop an aggravated assault charge, partner
>>
>>723913804
this
it's not murder
but id be pretty pissed if something similar happened at my kids party
though they wouldn't be alive to be able to be arrested
>>
>>723917467
yes we have seen this. here is your pat on the head
>>
This is just justice gone crazy how the fuck do they get 28 years and if they actually shot one of them niggers they would of got 25- life seems fucked up if i say so my self
>>
File: rarestirner.png (24KB, 450x500px) Image search: [Google]
rarestirner.png
24KB, 450x500px
>>723913411
>believing in penology
>>
>>723917302
wow ... they kidnapped and tortured a guy... doesnt that kind of thing usually get fast tracked... geez
>>
>>723917656
where is your white privilege bitch?
>>
>>723916897
I love that hashtag. The DNC couldn't get a candidate elected and if all the white Democrats leave I doubt people of color will be able to do shit on their own (simply given their numbers.)
>>
>>723917606
They had a weapon i know its shit but they didnt just go to this party they went about the whole day confronting niggers lol but come on its not 28 years worth of aggravation
>>
>>723913411
15 year sentence for saying nigger and waving the confederate flag? I realize they won't sit the entire 15 but more than likely they'll sit 6 or 7. Fuck that
>>
File: Alternate facts.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Alternate facts.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
>>723917517
Sounds like you sir were have some... Alternate facts..
>>
>>723917864
They fucked up big time by pleading guilty should of said nuffin and just went to court
>>
damn i did 10x worse and im still free to do even more shit this world is so unfair
>>
>>723917517
I don't think they are very different. Sorry you feel they are the same, but all three plants share the same roots.
>>
>>723917935
ya if they were rich they would have gotten off
>>
>>723917864
I think it's 20 with at least 13 in prision
>>
Niggers get less time than this for murdering white children!
>>
Stupid beaner thinks he's white. Keep dreaming Jose.
>>
>>723917200
They still in the court process. Got to love the justice system... but everyone knows these nig nogs are just misunderstood kids
>>
>>723918066
citation needed, pls
>>
>>723918032
But they maybe be able to argue there state dependent was a retard and get a new trail but thats asking a lot because the pleaded guilty
>>
File: heyanti.gif (43KB, 500x678px) Image search: [Google]
heyanti.gif
43KB, 500x678px
>>723916895
>>
>>723918032
If they were niggers doing this to white kids they would be praised.
>>
>>723917864
They also made threats supposedly which is probably where this whole thing comes into play. Saying nigger and waving the flags alone isn't much, besides maybe some harassment charges.
>>
>>723913411
Can one of you US faggots tell me why its a crime to fly that flag? Like really i know its with civil war shit to all but really can't you just claim its a historic reenactment? Just make sure you wear the entire outfit. Or are there laws against it like a doing a Hitler greeting?
>>
>>723913411
>seems too long to me.

Now, now, that's liberal talk. We got to be tough on crime, so that other criminal scum will think twice about terrorizing folks. I'm just proud to live in a nice conservative state that realizes this, despite how all the Yankee carpet-bagger fucks in Atlanta are trying to turn this place into a socialist criminal paradise.
>>
File: 1485992809076.jpg (40KB, 634x346px) Image search: [Google]
1485992809076.jpg
40KB, 634x346px
>>723917413
>Too true, the Russians have infiltrated /b/

You don't think the CIA have spam bots or there tons of Muslims from other countries shilling the internet? Bernie sanders and the DNC make fuck tons of money being payed off by rich oilfield countries to hinder trump in every way possible. Just read Reddit politics and look at the absurdity of extreme bias.
>>
>>723918201
fuck you nigger, since when does it matter what happens in a ghetto.
>>
>>723917517

>>
>>723913904
Yeah, I'm sure sentences are "biased against whites". What a load of nonsense.
>>
File: mpn (8).gif (664KB, 500x225px) Image search: [Google]
mpn (8).gif
664KB, 500x225px
>>
>>723918017
>Prejudice, Bias

Prejudice, Bias are survival instincts, back in the “cave man days” we needed to be about to group things into category’s. Safe or unsafe, anything that was not known safe was perceived as unsafe until proved otherwise. This s how we survived and are here now talking about this on /b/. this is NOT the same at all as hate.
>>
Niggers do less time than this for murdering white people! Racist Judges!
>>
>>723918017
>Hey, black men, who make up 6 percent of the population, commit more than half of all violence in the US
>Let me just avoid them on the street if they have a hoody up and look mean, even though I know a lot of great, intelligent black people whom I respect

That's prejudice, does it mean I hate black people? If you walk by a homeless white guy and he looks scary, you're being prejudiced, is that hate as well?
>>
>>723918129
Come on dude look up black on whit murders in usa on google faggot
>>
>>723918369
thank you prejudice and hate are very different
>>
>>723914674
also they were only sentenced to 13 and 6 years each.
>>
>>723918372
or you could actually post examples in said thread for discussion, timmy
>>
>>723918153
They wouldnt of been charged witha hate crime i could bet money on that
>>
File: IMG_0605.jpg (151KB, 994x1222px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0605.jpg
151KB, 994x1222px
>>723918369
If anything its discrimination based on passed events and actions. If you know 10 niggers (like who would), and 9 have a record, its pretty safe to say it would be better to have 10 white friends who don't, unless thats your thing ofcourse.
>>
>>723913411
imagine how well adjusted and racially conscious their children will grow up to be
>>
>>723913411
No sentence deserved who gives a shit its niggers
>>
>>723913411
The American justice system is completely fucked. This is the same country where you can sue Mcdonalds for millions of dollars for being fat, and win in court.
Hell, rapists and murderers don't get as long of a prison sentence in my country as these guys got.

1 month in jail for both is the correct sentence, not 35 years.
>>
>>723918195
They had a shotgun and said we are gonna kill use niggers plus they did it to multiply people not just the birthday party and they had a convoy of rednecks with em
>>
File: 1487786348182.jpg (66KB, 482x428px) Image search: [Google]
1487786348182.jpg
66KB, 482x428px
>>723918369
>even though I know a lot of great, intelligent black people

I wish this was true, really do.
>>
>>723918326
I consider it the same, so yeah, sorry to burst your bubble. People like you only like to make excuses for other races being racist. While at the same time villainizing white people for doing the exact same thing.
>>
>>723913411
why does it matter how long? i don't know or care about them they could have been executed for all i care. i'm never going to threaten black kids with a gun so i don't need to worry about it.
>>
>>723918552
yes there fucking scum i agree but 35years?
>>
>>723918460
This is shit /b/ do your own leg work faggot
>>
>>723913411
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/pair-who-led-racist-attack-boy-s-party-sentenced-years-n726421
>>
>>723918552
So it wasn't really about the flag at all? Seems those faggots would've been better of doing a charley manson on em in the night and get away with it, might've even improved the neighborhood.
>>
>>723918594
your welcome to your opinion. enjoy it
>>
>>723918547
what the hell does 1 case about suing have to do with this? Every case has it's own dynamics and to think you believe they should only get a month in jail is retarded

I'm sure you'd feel the same way if they were black and waved a loaded shotgun at your children threatening murder
>>
>>723918136
>▶>>
which makes you... a liberal dem?
>>
If they have any type of lawyer they will get a reduced sentence in an appeal hearing. This is just grandstanding for headlines type of shit. I don't know all the details but if they were found with weapons after making threats they will do 7 minimum. Especially combined with priors.
>>
>>723914578
Thats the french flag and you know it.
>>
>>723918639
>leg work
too lazy to back up your claims? typical racist thought processes are typical
>>
>>723918633
Well they should of not pleaded guilty and went threw and let the jury make that disciption instead of a judge that will use this to help his career what did use expect?
>>
>>723918633
for pulling a gun on a family and saying you're gonna kill them while waving a hate flag, yeah
>>
>>723913411
Heroes
They should be given a medal

Also:
>terrorizing
>birthday party
>with flags

Libtards actually think like this.

Kek
>>
File: 1417257613738.jpg (671KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1417257613738.jpg
671KB, 2560x1600px
>>723918805
>should of
>>
>>723918757

This.

The original sentence was just for show to make a public example. They will be out in 5-10 easily.
>>
>>723918790
Well prove me wrong or are you a nigger faggot from reddit
>>
>>723918874
13 for the man, 6 for the woman
>>
>>723918825
OK then explain this

Manslaughter imprisonment up to 12.5 years in prison for a first offense

Second Degree Murder Not less than 10 years nor more than 29 years
>>
>>723918886
I don't have to prove anything, you made the claim...it's on you, champ
>>
>>723914203

it's a longer sentence than rape. so yes i would feel the same way.
>>
File: ddddddddddddddddd.jpg (9KB, 238x250px) Image search: [Google]
ddddddddddddddddd.jpg
9KB, 238x250px
>>723918805
I think the problem is it would send a message that if someone makes a threat it would be the equivalent of actually killing someone. So if someone is going to do this in the future and looks at the result it would only cause them to cause more harm possibly. It really would not deter someone from actually killing someone considering Roof did not exactly go around boasting that he would do anything before actually doing anything.
>>
>>723918929
If nuffin else happens lol hopefully they play good and ot get into shit but i feel for their 3 kids their the ones that will be affected by being adopted by a trans-lesbian couple !
>>
>>723918832
It's fucking disgusting. The thought police are here,watch your asses. Don't say anything that will trigger anyone or you'll go to jail for fourty years.
>>
>>723913911
Fact: It is far worse to get rapped at by a nigger, then to get raped by a nigger.

Fact: There were 10,742,401 deaths by ear-bleeding ooga-boogas in 2016, and rapping has now surpassed cancer as the #1 cause of death in America.
>>
>>723918277
They obviously are. If a black person did this to a white person, it wouldn't be considered a racist act and they would probably have gotten off with a slap on the wrist.
>>
>>723913411
the black people were probably not having a loud party that they refused to tone down and they probably clearly explained to their neighbors that this party was for a sweet blameless child, which goes to show how white people are extremely unpredictable racist monsters who just want to kill niggers for no reason. i love the media and tge narratives they create. bless their hearts
>>
File: g.jpg (32KB, 685x192px) Image search: [Google]
g.jpg
32KB, 685x192px
>>723918944
seems like 35 years is to high
>>
>>723919014
So yeah, basically be able to prosecute anyone in a fight for saying something, fucking retarded. Ther'es a reason people say things, and there's a reason for them killing another. So they should be judged differently.
>>
>>723918731
You'll know the insanity of the American justice system if you lived in a reasonable country with a proper system that sentences people fairly, instead of feelings, laziness and incompetence like the American system.

Apparently they started shouting these things after the party-goers started throwing rocks at the cars and yelling slurs at them as they were driving by because of the confederate flag.
>>
>>723919074
kek and no wonder with that fagformation under Hussein Ubaba
>>
>>723918944
manslaughter and 2nd degree murder are both crimes that don`t involve premeditation. This crime did and shows that they are beyond rehabilitation, so I say lock em up.
>>
wooooooo whitey going to be eating lots of black boy ass in prison

BLACK LIVES MATTER!
>>
>>723919074
Wow lol rapping num1 cause of death lol gotta shut down little wanye quick smart how can we let these rapping deaths happen!
>>
>>723918244
Since Eisenhower correctly realized that slums only tend to grow and expand outwardly if you allow them to unchecked.
>>
>>723919063
finally they`ll get some positive influence in their lives.
>>
>>723919168
well they are still retarded for escalating the situation with guns...and nothing of value was lost
>>
Just watch them fucking niggers that live streamed their torture on fb will get less and not even a mention it was a hate crime should screen grab this coz i garanteee less then 6 years i bet they will get
>>
35 years for that crime??? Expect future folks doing the deed to go ahead and open fire and strive to attain the highest Negro body count possible. Might as well. Sine the prisons are so full of Negroes onbe will likely die there violently anyway.
>>
>>723913904
>sentences are definitely biased against whites
Is this why most of the jail population is black? Because the courts are biased against whites when they commit crime?

Riiight

In any other case, I'm all about freedom of speech. But these people brandished a shotgun and physically threatened the lives of not only adults, who understand the threat, but children and a fucking birthday party bro. They're lucky this happened in Georgia. Do that shit in Virginia and the sentences would have easily been doubled. They'll probably get paroled in a couple of years with good behavior. As a white person, I don't feel sorry at all for white trash like them.
>>
>>723919268
Escalating the situation with guns? Did anyone get shot? It was a heated situation because of the rock throwing and insults they received as they were driving by. Nobody got hurt, end of story.
The sentence they got is unfair and its disgusting coming from a first world country.
>>
>>723918084
Honestly I imagine they are misunderstood kids. But they should still sit a lengthy sentence
>>
>>723913904

>>
File: dmtbka.jpg (47KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
dmtbka.jpg
47KB, 480x360px
#dontmaketheblackkidsangry
>>
>>723919410
>Escalating the situation with guns? Did anyone get shot?
waving a loaded gun around at anyone especially children is a big no no...fuck these 2 right in the pussy, black or white
>It was a heated situation because of the rock throwing and insults
>BETTER MAKE IT WORSE HUIRRR
yeah, fuck them
>>
>>723919393
Well, you want the hard honest truth kid, there are more blacks in prison because more commit crimes. Look it the fuck up. *mic drop*
>>
>>723913411
And this is yet another reason I need to get the fuck out of this state. People assume everyone from the south is this general level of incompetence and fuckery. Maybe I'll move to Idaho or Alaska or some shit.
>>
>>723919603

>>
>>723913411

Did you forget to include the part where they were brandishing loaded shotguns and straight up saying that they were going to kill them?
>>
to be honest they are shitheads, waving a gun at a birthday party is more fucked up than the average /b/ post
>>
>>723919673
this
>>
>>723919646
Nice spam
>>
>>723915051
Remember anon, in the usa crime stats, they have to make white (mexican and white and some asian) in order for white to even make the list.

If you stopped mixing white and other, its real fucking low. Amazing for 60 percent of the population
>>
>>723919715
you mean pasta
>>
this was done to send a message to all the prejudicial fuckups that this sort of behavior will not be tolerated...it's more likely during the appeals process they will get less time, moreover while in prison these shitbags will likely become evey more RADICALIZED (wink)
>>
>>723919673
in a balanced and fairer society, those 2 fuckheads should have been shot on the spot for waving a weapon at children...save the taxes payers the cost of room and board

I would gladly pay the $3 in bullets
>>
>>723919673
No one is debating if they are shitheads, it's just not justice when they are given longer sentences for terrorizing a niggers birthday party than a nigger gets for raping a white person...
>>
>>723919567
>waving a loaded gun around at anyone especially children is a big no no...fuck these 2 right in the pussy, black or white
Are you delusional? Do you agree with how many years they received? There were adults present who were yelling shit at them.

>It was a heated situation because of the rock throwing and insults
>BETTER MAKE IT WORSE HUIRRR
You're blaming this entirely on them. Nobody agrees with what they did, but it was a heated situation from BOTH sides that should have been punished with 1 month in jail at its best.

Not even real murderers or rapists gets sentenced this hard. Only in America...
>>
>>723919759
Well, I keep seeing it, so both really.
>>
File: 1483661350578.jpg (75KB, 473x590px) Image search: [Google]
1483661350578.jpg
75KB, 473x590px
The jail sentence seems to long for white people underneath Trump.
Five years tops, all they did was wave a gun and a confederate flag around some disgusting niggers. Nothing wrong with that.

Maybe Trump will come and lessen their sentence.
>>
>>723919870
they got 35 years for treatening children with shotguns, not because they were racists
>>
>>723919910
glad it's visible then
>>
File: 1488128282105.gif (1MB, 330x312px) Image search: [Google]
1488128282105.gif
1MB, 330x312px
Agreed, 35 is too much for waving some flags
#2yrs
>>
>>723919931

>>
>>723919762
You sure you would want to give up your life savings? Think of all the dick you had to suck to earn it!
>>
>>723919603
If you look carefully, my comment merely pointed out the irony of the statement that sentencing is biased against whites when prisons are full of blacks there, sport. Lern2sarcasm, kid.
>>
>>723919992
For now
>>
>>723919964
and for going to trial instead of taking a plea
hey white people welcome to how courts work in america
>>
>>723920073

>>
>>723918326
Perhaps. Most likely in fact, but our needs have grown since then, and we require an even larger group of people who are more or less on the same page, in order to continue to survive and grow. Cave men didn't have nations, nor did they have unifying ethnicity, race or religion. Those were things which became necessary as their descendants evolved socially. Today we need to move beyond those things as well, or else we will be forced backwards due to the ever increasing global warfare, disease, and hunger, etc. If you cling to them too stubbornly, you will be put down as people who stand in the way always are. Human nature hasn't changed, and that is how we deal with obstacles.
>>
>>723919875
yeah it was a heated situation..but making it worse is on the 2 in jail...
no I'm no delusional...you are if you think they will serve the full term given....OH NO SOME BLACK PEOPLE WERE YELLING AT ME BETTER PULL OUT MUH GUN

derp
>>
>>723920003
That's not what happened dude.
>>
>>723919964
So a threat that the person didn't follow through on is worse than rape to you I take it?
>>
These sentances are typical in the south. This has nothing to do with race. It has to do with the prison industrial complex.

In the south institutional slavery still exists. Doesn't matter if you're black or white. America has the highest incarnation rate for a reason.

Stop fucking arguing.
>>
>>723920165
rude
>>
>>723920240
Racist
>>
>>723920223
people have gotten more than 35 in the past for rape, but most who didn't got under 35 for lack of evidence or for acctually hiring a lawyer.
>>
>>723920129
This! Others in the group who were arrested pleaded guilty and got 15 months! I actually live in Georgia, this shit has been all over the news. The media points out the harshness of the sentencing to roil up the idiots. But had they accepted responsibility for their crimes, they would have gotten much lighter sentences. That's the price for wasting the courts and taxpayers time and money.
>>
>>723914033
Hate yes. Crime no.

What I mean is that they shouldn't apply the "hate" statutes to this or most other crimes.

A hate status should be like a booster to an already bad crime. Murder, assault, manslaughter, rape, etc... should have a "hate" adder if needed.
Lesser crimes should not be allowed to add additional penalties for "hate".

These people are white niggers and should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. However, I do think adding a hate crime tag on top of everything else is unnecessary and unfair.
The time does not match the crime.
>>
>>723913411

Well at least Aryan gangs might not kick the shit out of him, had it been a white kid he'd be KOS.
>>
>>723920355
Yeah they actually did something not just threatened them geez think about if the race was switched they would be saying they did because they are disenfranchised and are good boyz and galz they diddin do nuffin !
>>
>>723914674
making threats is NOT the same as actually trying to shoot someone.

I do not agree with what they did and they do deserve jail time. However, the punishment does not fit the crime committed.
Him with priors should get 4-8 years and her with no history and kids to take care of should get 1-3 years. That would be fair for the crime committed I would think.
>>
>>723920190
>OH NO SOME BLACK PEOPLE WERE YELLING AT ME BETTER PULL OUT MUH GUN
Stop pretending that this doesn't happen every single day in America. The sentence they received is retarded and your justice system will remain retarded as long as you don't protest it.
>>
BLACK LIVES MATTER! BLACK LIVES MATTER! BLACK LIVES MATTER! BLACK LIVES MATTER! BLACK LIVES MATTER! BLACK LIVES MATTER! BLACK LIVES MATTER! BLACK LIVES MATTER! BLACK LIVES MATTER! BLACK LIVES MATTER! BLACK LIVES MATTER! BLACK LIVES MATTER! BLACK LIVES MATTER! BLACK LIVES MATTER! BLACK LIVES MATTER! BLACK LIVES MATTER! BLACK LIVES MATTER! BLACK LIVES MATTER! BLACK LIVES MATTER! BLACK LIVES MATTER! BLACK LIVES MATTER! BLACK LIVES MATTER! BLACK LIVES MATTER! BLACK LIVES MATTER! BLACK LIVES MATTER! BLACK LIVES MATTER!
>>
>>723919664
no its bad but 35years?
>>
>>723913411
funny part is these losers were sobbing uncontrollably through the entire sentencing phase
>>
>>723920633
Well maybe you should write a letter by the spuds of use you are american maybe you should use your voice to actually do something instead of bitching on a Mongolian bask it weaving forum
>>
File: 1475537921352.jpg (136KB, 797x876px) Image search: [Google]
1475537921352.jpg
136KB, 797x876px
>>723920425
White people can't be niggers, they're not shit skinned in color.
I don't know why blacks have rights anyway, they should do it how Australians do it, they're considered endangered animals
This entire thing is fucking dumb, all they did is wave a few guns and a flag they believe in to a bunch of subhumans

Nothing wrong with that, especially with Trump in power

Blacks are a violent species of sub humans, 90% of them would kill you on sight if no one was around
>>
>>723920425
The scope of hate crime statutes is to bring attention to the nature of the crime, not the seriousness. Obviously, rape, murder, etc. intends malice. The hate statute also applies to graffiti. The iconography and violence targeting/singling out a specific racial group is what makes this a hate crime. Aside from all of that, however, is the fact that Georgia doesn't have a hate statute. So they got off easier than they would have had they been in a state that does.
>>
black lives do matter if it wasnt for niggers who would we make fun of. That alone is worth the strain on the economy and their criminal tendencies.
>>
>>723920795
Yes white is the new black these days hombre better check your self
>>
>>723920694
blah blah, 2 dumb people are taken out of society for being retarded..nothing of value was lost..I'd feel the same way whatever the skin color is

bringing up other what ifs and when ofs doesn't mean shit
>>
>>723920765
I doubt they will serve the full 35 but those kids are probably gonna be traumatized for a long time.

Imagine being their age and a bunch of black gang members invade your birthday party, brandishing their pistols, holding them sideways, spouting profanity and saying how much they love killing whitey.

Entire board would be screaming for their blood.
>>
>>723913830
3edgy5me
>>
>>723913830
You would literally eat your own shit before ever saying "nigger" in public. You internet racists are all the same, big fat pussies.
>>
>>723916470
^^^ What he said
>>723914578
MERIKA Bitches!!
>>
>>723920425
>they shouldn't apply the "hate" statutes to this or most other crimes.

Wasn't a hate statute, was the "Street Gang Terrorism and Prevention Act". Nobody put in a "crackers don't count" rider.
>>
>>723920845
You're right. In Georgia they used a statute intended to combat gangs and urban street crimes.

Same premise applies here. They should not be punished using a system that it was not intended for.
>>
>>723921091
he's probably 13 anyways
>>
>>723914015
Agree. Fuck em. The world is a better place the longer scum like those two stay behind bars.
>>
>>723913830
I think somebody's angry about his misses cheating on him did you get cucked?
>>
>>723913411
It'll go to the supreme court, they'll get off. Niggers shouldn't even be allowed in the United States, saying so is dangerous because you're speaking truth to those who don't want to hear it.
>>
>>723920795
I'm white, but I don't consider blacks to be niggers. It's not the color of their skin, but how they act that makes them niggerly.
So, in my opinion niggers can be white, black, yellow, red, and even fucking albino. Color doesnt matter.
All that matters is how you act and carry yourself.
>>
>>723921244
another average internet racist, probably 13 too
>>
>>723913411
They had several other charges the birthday incident was just the final straw
>>
>>723921320
was thinking 12 but ya
>>
>>723920910
Your mentality is the same as the judges. No justice or fairness, only out to make an example out of people.
>>
>>723921139
Yes, you are right, but the same premise still applies.
These people (alebit are total assholes that should be prosecuted) are clearly not in a gang, or run with a gang. That statute should not have been applied.
>>
>>723913411
good attempt.
6 years and 15 years for threatening children at a birth day party with a loaded shotgun.
>>
>>723921180
>They should not be punished using a system that it was not intended for.

you mean "not intended for white people"
>>
>>723921244
No it won't. The judge applied the maximum allowable sentence for the crimes they were convicted of. It's called judicial discretion, and it's perfectly legal. It won't even get through appeals court, much less go to the Supreme Court.
>>
>>723920795
>back to /pol/ shitlord
So nothing serious on waving Guns at little kids?
Niggers or not they should get some time on jail just for that. but they didn't got 35 for this they had several charges on their back.
>>
>>723921485
No, I don't mean white at all. I would be using the same argument if it were a black man and woman accused of terrorizing a white childs party.

The time given doesn't fit the crime that they did. Simple as that.
>>
>>723921466
You're forgetting all the adults present who were throwing rocks at the cars and yelling insults because of the confederate flag.

You're painting a fake image of what happened.
>>
>>723921697
After those vehicles arrived specifically to terrorize children. Rock throwing could easily be interpreting as self defense
>>
I remember when saying nigger was a meme. Now you fucking newfags take it literally. And people wonder why there's constant talks of shutting down this money hemorrhage called /b/
>>
>>723921697
they should just sit and watch 2 rednecks waving guns at their children?
>>
>>723920795
You're 14 years old, aren't you?
>>
>>723921832
>specifically to terrorize the children

Sounds like you're creating a narrative.
>>
>>723921697
Also, only 1 person was yelling nigger, and only 1 person had a weapon out of the 15 people in the convoy. There were no violence and nobody got hurt. Worse things happens daily in America.

>>723921832
They were driving by, they didn't drive over to a birthday party just to terrorize children you dumb fuck.
>>
>>723921913
12*
>>
>>723921841
The sooner this shithole is shut down, the better.
>>
>>723922018
Maybe then we can get lives. Kek
>>
>>723922018
/b/ used to be cool, in like 2009
>>
>>723921922
So what were they doing pulling up in trucks, shouting "nigger", waving rebel flags and brandishing weapons at a child's birthday party? That's literally the definition of terrorize.
>>
Whats with all the fucking liberals in here defending blacks? This isn't the /b/ I know and love
>>
>>723921841
Just like /pol/ many don't remember but it was a major liberal board and became the autistic shitshow that we see today.
4chan won't last long.
>>
>>723921952
Actually, they did go there to specifically terrorize the party.
>>
>>723922200
They were just showing them who's the boss. Nothing wrong with that, they were just goofing off.

Now if it was another race, then I'd be concerned. Can never trust minorities and their weird religious beliefs
>>
>>723922243
That's because you're new here.
Thread posts: 284
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.