[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, anon. Tell me about yourself, your day, your dreams or whatever

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 1459345715269.jpg (542KB, 1438x1433px) Image search: [Google]
1459345715269.jpg
542KB, 1438x1433px
Hey, anon. Tell me about yourself, your day, your dreams or whatever

>General Talk thread

What's on your mind?
>>
File: 1263539510434.jpg (145KB, 487x500px) Image search: [Google]
1263539510434.jpg
145KB, 487x500px
>>723897187
Well.. girl I have been talking to that was in a fucked relationship pegging some dude and then talking about letting random dudes bang her infront of him claimed she wasnt a slut, because she didnt sleep with me because she didnt want to "hurt" me and then repeatedly uses the excuse "I cant be with anyone" and then informed me that she has been talking about going back to said dude for gangbangs with a chick he is now getting pegged by.. I told her well thats prettymuch what a slut does, have fun in your gangbangs then and she gets upset and wants me to just be okay with being some third wheel cuck shit. Told her I care about her and that the path she will take with this as fucked up in the head as she is now over this will lead to suicide and that I don't want her to do it for that reason but I can't stop her, tell her Im done with the whole thing and she gets super upset MOSTLY that I said she was a slut.. are you fucking kidding me... fucking people are retarded, KEK WEIGH 1000 POUNDS IM NOT FAT SO DONT SAY THAT I AM FAT.. fuck.
>>
File: 1489374638472.jpg (89KB, 750x793px) Image search: [Google]
1489374638472.jpg
89KB, 750x793px
Cheese
>>
>>723897519
I have no idea if this is pasta or not. Either way that's fucked up
>>
>>723897722
I know and she doesn't see why I have a problem with it.. and she thought we could just be friends.. After being totally upfront with her how I feel and everything. even told her how fucked up it was that she would tease me about it, this also she did not understand until I explained it in great detail.. then she said sorry and then said I made HER feel terrible and to just stop.. begged me to stop and then blocked me after I apologized that it made her upset, but that I wasnt feeling that great about it either.. that we COULD be friends.. but it would be different than it is now.. it just really fucked with me.. and now my story will become pasta.. but it really fucking just happened and Its just all so fucked up how people can just do shit like that and think its okay.
>>
>>723898264
Just block her crazy ass and move on.

There's plenty of girls out there that aren't taking part in huge gang bangs and slutting around 24/7 looking for emotional tampons to cuck

At least I think so.
>>
>>723897722
And to top it all off, it is STILL LESS fucked up than what a girl did to me before.. using her dead husband that was my best friend as an excuse to not be with me and then going out fucking randoms turning her phone off AFTER telling me she was coming over.. like it was some kind of fun game hurting me like that.. almost an heroed because of that one.. and nothing will hurt me like that ever did.. because it made me fucking invincible when I came out the other side.
>>
I'm wandering on interweb for good, free(to play) MMORPG but they all kinda suck.. any suggestion? what I seek is an active, teamplay oriented and possibly survivial game
>>
>>723898402
MMORPGs are dead as far as I can tell. The only way to have fun in games nowadays is to play with a bro or two you know.
>>
>>723898320
Yeah, I told her it was fucked up that she used me like that for attention.. I actually talked about the whole thing I almost offed myself to because she was all suicidal.. She made it seem like I talked her out of it and made her feel better.. she hung out with me a few times, even slept next to me but didnt want to fuck me.. literally emotionally cucked and I told her it was really fucked up.. she actually texted me the next night after that and said hey I was thinking I just come up and we can fuck? I say alright Ill be waiting and the bitch didnt even call me back, she went and ate some fast food with her stupid friend and laughed about it, two hours later I am like are you coming? shes all oh no I am eating with my friend and sent me pictures of her and her dumb friend.
>>
>>723898452
yeah... this seems pretty true actually, even if it's pretty sad
>>
File: alisa.jpg (85KB, 852x1136px) Image search: [Google]
alisa.jpg
85KB, 852x1136px
I watched Alisa's marathon again. I have watched her runnings over 9000 times. She is Goddess of long distance running. I make coffee now.
>>
>>723898402
Recently I started playing warframe, and it's sort of like Destiny except with less content but faster paced. Really tho, it is better to play with friends
>>
>>723898402
Try ESO.. its not exactly free as you have to buy the game... have fun grinding for the next two years.
>>
File: Guys_Listen.jpg (24KB, 649x700px) Image search: [Google]
Guys_Listen.jpg
24KB, 649x700px
>>723898546
I myself have been losing interest in video games as of late. Just nothing holds my interests at all. Mostly because I know I'm fucking off and should be putting my time into something more productive
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.