[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gf showed tits to my workmates, now they wont shutup about

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image (2).jpg (168KB, 1288x945px) Image search: [Google]
image (2).jpg
168KB, 1288x945px
gf showed tits to my workmates, now they wont shutup about it, what do ?
>>
>>723892113
And she's still your gf?
>>
Have you considered sharing?
>>
Post story
>>
>>723892336
at work party, both drunk, i went to sleep early and next day workmate showed me that pic, gf doesnt remember
>>
>>723892451
The fact that you still refer to her as your gf shows how much of a cuck you are
>>
>>723892805
its just tits
>>
Drop her
>>
>>723892113
Depends how long you were together. If it's been a month or 2 tell her to fuck off.
If it's been ages while it's a fucked up situation it's not the end of the world.
I guess it depends on whether you can get past it or not. Have you not done anything stupid while drunk?

The big thing is if you stick with her it never happens again. If she doesn't learn her lesson than you tell her to get fucked.
>>
>>723892113
Do your mates like them?
>>
>>723892113
Story. Are you a cuck ? If you're not, why are you still with her ? Pic related ? That's a fat cow
>>
>>723893266
>>723892451
>>
>>723892113
Pic related? Just dump her ass, ugly af and hairy arms.
>>
They're not even good tits..
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.