[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New to smoking weed, what's best way to smoke it? How much

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: bella.jpg (263KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bella.jpg
263KB, 1080x1080px
New to smoking weed, what's best way to smoke it?

How much do ya pay for it?
>>
>>723891558
Bong andas depends on location
>>
I smoke out gravity bongs mainly or my roommate rolls a joint ( he loves those)

I pay 200 for an ounce in an illegal state.l from a reliable plug
>>
About $8-10/gram here in WA state. Edibles are becoming way more popular. Kinda like them.
>>
>>723891699
>>723891679
I've been only using joints and it's alright but I heard bongs are even better is this true?
>>
>>723891558
Wow all those comments are shit. In Cali it's about $8-$12 for a gram and about $20 for 2 grams. The best way to smoke it for a beginner is to use a glass pipe that you can buy at any smoke shop. Joints are hard to roll if you aren't experienced. Bongs will rip you if ur a beginner so beware. Blunts will also fuck u up. Edibles are usually a nice high though. Get a glass pipe, smoke that shit. Then put on some Zeppelin.
>>
File: str8 to the dome.png (31KB, 356x979px) Image search: [Google]
str8 to the dome.png
31KB, 356x979px
>>723891558
do this op
generally costs 80 bucksa gram
>>
>>723891558
dont be a pussy inject it in to your eye best high
>>
I buy 10 a g unless I'm desperate. Blunts are my personal favorite way to smoke, but I mostly use a grav since it saves so much and still gets you fucking blazed.
>>
About $300 an oz in NC(illegal state)

Vaporizers > water-pipes > drybowls/joints/blunts
>>
>>723892787
>Vaporizers

You put the weed in a e-cigarette?
>>
Okay guys, so listen up. There is this new craze where all the youngsters smoke the weed provocative manner. If you wanna be edgy here's how you do it:
1. Roll the joint
2. Stick it up your pooper
3. Reverse fart
4. Fuck off
>>
>>723893509
I feel like I'm wasting too much weed when I use a joint though. I'm going to try bong
>>
>>723891558
That bitch is getting pretty trashy looking now.

Pipe is fast and works well. Bong gives best hits, but more effort needed. Vape is most efficient.
>>
>>723892228
Well think of how it works. A bong bowl is usually bigger than a pipe bowl, and you're usually taking a whole bowl to yourself. The smoke also travels farther and goes thru water which cools it slightly. Still, when you take your first few bong hits you will cough like you're going to die for about 15-30 seconds.

But the dosage to your brain all at once time is a lot higher, therefore more powerful.
>>
>>723891558
Get a bong. helps with saving on weed. try to pay 10 bucks a g. maybe 50 and 1/8 if u got to. pipes r ok too. sometimes you get to smoke resin when ur out so bongs and pipes r a plus. when used to weed start buying wax/hash.
>>
Jet water pipe the unbreakable bong.
http://jetwaterpipes.com/phone/index.html
>>
>>723894067

And if you get used to wax and hash?
>>
Try a glass pipe or a very small bong. You'll get a nice high, maybe add a little bit of tobacco to the bowl and play some Tame Impala boi
>>
>>723894262
smoke semen duh.
>>
>>723894532

So I guess smoking weed DOES make you a faggot. Good thing I already was before I started smoking...
>>
>>723893738
No worries, just stick the bong up your butt and revert your fart.
>>
$10 a gram for good flower, $30 a gram for hash/concentrate.

Most powerful way is through a bong in my experience, its borderline psychedelic to me and I feel like I'm in a first person movie. Joints are better for flavor, and vaporizers for if you're worried about your lungs getting fucky (yes, weed fucks your lungs, just MUCH less than fags)
>>
>>723895253
Oh, and if you can, invest in an oil pen. Its clean, battery powered, potent, and you can blaze anywhere. So fucking awesome.
>>
>>723894280
Nice
>>
>>723894262
H E R O I N
E
R
O
I
N
>>
Im paying 20$ a gram, its good and i cant find any that good, im a giant cuck or what? How can i find cheaper weed?
>>
File: 1488015373205.jpg (22KB, 249x213px) Image search: [Google]
1488015373205.jpg
22KB, 249x213px
>>723896010
I pay 28$ a g...
>tfw when my country is small and weed is overpriced in the streets
the weed is goat tho
>>
>>723891558
find a small socket, hardest part of this blow up. get a good sized water bottle, boke a hole in top of the cap, second hardest [art of this blow, put a whole in bottom of bottle and pug it with your finger filled with water with bowl up in the socket with the cap. light bowl, let go, GRAVITY BONG. Gives you the best flavor for bowls. other than that joint or pipe it. learn to roll, good stuff
>>
>>723896174
Where you from buddy? Im from chile
>>
>>723896187
>are you a literal nigger

Plastic fucks you bad
>>
>>723891558
if ur smoking reg brick weed then roll js or blunts
if your smokin dro use glass or blunts

blunts make the supply go down quick tho so papers are better for reg since reg can be bought in bulk relatively cheaply.

pay no more than 20 for a gram of dro. look for people that sell for 10, 15 a g is decent.

pay no more than 10 for a dime of reg
>>
>>723892281
>Bongs will rip you if ur a beginner so beware
had a buddy who was new to smoking and we had a bong out at a party. he took a huge ass fuckin rip and inhaled almost half before he started coughing up a lung. after his lungs cleared up he just sat there for like 15 minutes without saying a word. then he got up and walked over to a couch, fell on it, and didnt get up til the next morning.

felt so bad for the guy.
>>
>>723896174
>>723896174

Oh my god i feel your pain.

Although I pay 20€ a g. And so does everyone else where in Finland except maybe in a few larger cities.

Atleast it keeps me from smoking all day every day.
>>
are those 12 dollar vapes worth getting from convenience stores?
>>
Vapes if you wanna let the weed last long

Dabs if you wanna just get fucked up

Bong/pipes/joints if you wanna just chill

$10 a gram here in Vancouver but that's high quality stuff
>>
File: 873754235.jpg (37KB, 463x349px) Image search: [Google]
873754235.jpg
37KB, 463x349px
>>723891558
Seriously wtf happened to this girl? when I added her on snap chat she had her natural hair and decent natural face, now she painted her hair blue which looks ugly as fuck, her face seems to be getting full of acne and she has that ugly nose ring
>>
File: When you see Chealsea up close.jpg (4KB, 160x180px) Image search: [Google]
When you see Chealsea up close.jpg
4KB, 160x180px
Just traded 1,5 L of 93% moonshine for 2 G of quality weed
>>
>>723897643
Drugs
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.