[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, i'm 29 years old and have a fucked up face (bell's

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1335263027750.gif (2MB, 309x271px) Image search: [Google]
1335263027750.gif
2MB, 309x271px
So, i'm 29 years old and have a fucked up face (bell's palsy.) This girl at work hit me up for gas money which I drove her to the gas station and gave her a hug. Recently she asked for a 50 dollar moneygram and said she would repay/go on a date with me. Am I being used? Also shes probably an 8/9 out of 10, her ass is amazing. Wat do?
>>
>>723876235

She IS using you bro.
She probably won't let yoy fuck her for money, a date is as far as you're gonna get.
Just get away from her man, she doesn't deserve your money. It's not like you're getting a blowjob for it. Or pay a hooker for that matter
>>
I once dated a girl that, after we broke up, moved away and proceeded to ask me for money. I declined and she pulled all the stops, claiming she was desperate and stranded while I saw all the obvious signs she wasn't. I caved and sent her money and she said she loved me and all that. Want to know what happened next? She asked for more money. I caught on to the bullshit and said no. Come to find out she'd started stripping and had another boyfriend who she also ended up using AFTER she got his name tattooed on her.

Women can be very manipulative man. That girl was a pro. Don't get manipulated like that poor sob she dated. They had a kid and he now pays child support. I'm so glad I got out of that $50 poorer.
>>
>>723876235
have her put out first or cut your losses
>>
>>723876235
Context.

How did she request the money gram?

Girls are gold diggers but there's a difference between whoring yourself out and flirting. But again, I need context. Greentext pls.
>>
>>723877539
Years later I joined the Air Force. Guess who came back and stalked me? The gold digger. She claimed she "made a mistake" and loved me. She was crazy. She said our paths belonged together or some dumb shit and offered to come live with me and (obviously) marry me. She had two kids at this point. She'd send me nudes and anything to get her closer to my wallet. I turned her away yet again.

Just know that no matter what your dick tells you, your brain is smarter. Common sense man. If she seems like a good digger, don't let your cock convince you to look at things from a perspective that makes her appear genuine.
>>
>has a fucked up face
>she's super attractive

No... She's totally not ripping you off faggot. She will want to date your ugly ass. She will want to suck your pathetic dick. She will want to fuck your brains out instead of fucking an alpha male.

She will return your $50, you autistic prick. No question about it.
>>
>>723876235
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y

Just lay on the moves op, if she shoots you down she is in for the $
>>
Go alpha and tell her, "u want money? Fine, im ok with being your sugar daddy, but you will have to sweat for it" and always keep a serious face (not a retarded or creepy one plz)
>>
>>723876235
yea you're being played. Also don't like Bell's Palsy ruin your social life. I know a guy who had it and he had a different woman he dated every week until he married and settled down.
>>
>>723879330
>bell's palsy
>keeping any face at all.
>>
>>723879641
lol... i missed that, well... dunno man
i mostly go and grab them xD im not pretty but i do workout
>>
>>723878101
>Just know that no matter what your dick tells you, your brain is smarter

Not OP, but I just broke up with a girl, she was super hot and I keep wondering if I made a mitsake, but she was batshit crazy and incredibly hard work. I will remember this apt wisdom thank you anon.
>>
>>723876235
I say give it a little time and see where things end up. If you go full sperg and she nopes out then you know she was just using you.
If it starts to go on for too long with no action then get out as fast as you can
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.