[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

References: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFe oS41xe7w [E

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 20

File: malcom and martin.jpg (28KB, 620x397px) Image search: [Google]
malcom and martin.jpg
28KB, 620x397px
References:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFeoS41xe7w [Embed] [Embed]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9AmuYqjRyg [Embed] [Embed]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vDWWy4CMhE [Embed] [Embed]

Dear Internet,

I have been watching videos of Malcom X, James Baldwin and Martin Luther King Jr. I've been so impressed with the philosophical scrupulousness of Malcom X, the psychological and sociological insight of James Baldwin, and the passionate eloquence of Martin Luther King Jr. And I've asked myself: how did we end up with Shaun King (a white man), a kneeling football player, and Oprah (a woman who won't address the real issues) as this generation's replacements?

Where is the intellectual rigor? Where is the scholarly analysis? Where is the lofty rhetoric that pulls the hearts of all people to a better vision, a better world?

And then, I think, I know the tragic answer. For all their virtues, talents and sincere efforts, brothers Malcom, James and Martin failed. I look around at the sad negroes I encounter every day, and I see nothing but hopeless hedonism thinly masking murderous resentment.

All these decades, these centuries of struggle. The Emancipation Proclamation, the Civil War, the 13th, 14th and 15th Amendments, the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the many SCOTUS rulings, the protests, the riots...integrationism and separatism...So many attempts by so many people on every side, black, white and both, to try to find some sort of peaceable coexistence...And all have failed.

Is it time to give up? What would it mean to give up? What would that look like, to our grandchildren? What kind of lives would they live, in that world? I look at these great men...Malcom, James, Martin. We'll never have voices like theirs again. And they failed. What hope is there for us, now?
>>
>>723875175
i dont think its entirely hopeless.

while dr. king and others would be appalled to see the state of the black American communities in this day and age, it is not beyond redemption. first and foremost, the welfare system must cut off the black community.

what reason is there to fix your issues when you can do nothing and still get paid?

its important to point out that in canada, where i live, there are no such black problems because we treated them like humans to sort out their own shit. no handouts.
>>
Most were taken out by the government, police, and white supremacists. Change attitudes and the system will change naturally.
https://newsone.com/1602245/top-5-assassinations-black-leaders/
>>
>>723876144
the attitude only persist due to the actions of the black community.

if they were to change, to rise above, then the attitudes of the black hating demographic would loose ammo and die off.
>>
>>723875982
Deprive a man of opportunity for self-improvement. Offer him a handout. Rob him of all hope. Then, remove the handout?

I don't think that will work. I haven't been to Canada. I have no idea what it's like to be black in Canada. But if you haven't been here, you should visit. You will never know, nor will I, exactly what it is like to be black in America. But if you talk to people, if you watch how they live, the first thing that will hit you like a slap in your face is the utter hopelessness that black people feel, every day. It seems to have become worse since Obama became president. Even after 8 years of a black man in the presidency, cops are still gunning down unarmed black children in the streets. Education means nothing but debt. Jobs won't pay the bills, even for a modest lifestyle. Everyone assumes you're on the edge of breaking the law, doing violence to anyone for any stupid reason, and choosing a life in a prison everyone can see over a prison everyone tells you doesn't exist.
>>
The single biggest roadblock to civil rights is uncivil black people.
>>
>>723876491
Watch the videos I linked about Brother Malcom. Watch him talking to "reasonable" white men on TV. Pay attention to how they regard him. Here, they are confronted with a man of careful intellect and stirring passion. They can feel his disapproval, even when he refuses to voice it. But they cannot help but be themselves, even when he plays them to his advantage. Most in their audience would not recognize or appreciate what he is doing, unless they are not white. Today, to our credit, most of us can see it.

As great as he was, Brother Malcom failed. He spoke the white man's logic in the white man's diction to the white man's face. But the white man did not listen. Who can and dares try this again, having seen it fail?
>>
>>723876696
>You will never know, nor will I, exactly what it is like to be black in America

you know what, your absolutely right. we will never know. but if we keep using that as a full stop to brainstorming ideas, we will never get anything done.

most of the problems you highlighted come from poverty. poverty comes from both a lack of opportunity and lazyness due to handouts.

what if we were to remove the handouts and instead fund education for the black community in, say, trades? fully paid tuition for anyone who wants it.
>>
File: 1446349434808.jpg (49KB, 340x410px) Image search: [Google]
1446349434808.jpg
49KB, 340x410px
>>
>>723876837
I have thought this, too. I've approached my world, born in 1973, with an open mind. I remember thinking, when I was 6 or 7 years old, that black kids in my school stank. I remember laughing because they couldn't read aloud as well as most of the white kids could. I remember laughing when they couldn't recite their times tables as well as most white kids could. I remember cheering them on in sports, as they clearly excelled most white kids, myself included. I remember being as poor as most them were. But I always had one thing that most of them couldn't have, after they reached 9 or 10 years of age: hope. I knew I could get a decent job as an engineer of some sort, and live a normal life without a great deal of effort. They knew they'd have to be 10x better than me to get the same opportunity. So, they gave up. I watched them give up. I remember black kids who competed against me in 1st and 2nd grade giving up on the competition in grades, and turning into bullies. I got bullied by them, and felt that I was the victim.
>>
I can end racism in 5 simple steps:
1) Stay in school
2) speak English
3) Pull your pants up
4) Get a job
5) Stop committing crimes

Notice that none of these things require white people to do anything.
>>
>>723877134
I mean, ok. That's not bad. Trades are good. Automation might be a threat to many of them, in the long term. But it's a step.

But the segregation and racial tyranny of the 20s, 30s and 40s produced the extraordinary minds of Brothers Malcom, James and Martin, as well as Marcus Garvey, Huey Newton and many others. They all failed. We know. But how can we raise up a generation who will pick up the fallen standard and race forward?

President Obama will always be remembered as a great man, and a great leader. You can think he wasn't, and find many reasons to support your conclusion, I'm sure. But history will remember him that way, regardless. But he was not the revolutionary leader the black people really need.

How do we find and promote that leader?
>>
>>723877059
>As great as he was, Brother Malcom failed. He spoke the white man's logic in the white man's diction to the white man's face. But the white man did not listen. Who can and dares try this again, having seen it fail?

I appologize that I dont have the time to watch the videos in their entirety. I did watch some of the second video there, about malcom X. I agree that he seems very amazing and I would wonder if we had someone like him alive today, if he could rally that black community away from their current tactics that only foster animosity, to intellectual debate.
>>
>>723877805

Sure, that's the first thing anyone would notice, having read that list. But do you really mean to say that white people have absolutely zero accountability in the problems that confront us today? I'm not asking you to atone for the sins of your ancestors. But is there really nothing that you can or should do?
>>
>>723878020
It might be a lesson in letting the right opponent win, rather than prolonging the fight to everyone's disadvantage.
>>
>>723877882
>How do we find and promote that leader?

perhaps thats where we are going wrong. a leader can be assassinated, broken, mired in controversy. what we need is an idea and a group to spread it and shape it. but the group cannot be the focus like the BLM movement.

maybe an idea as simple as "education is cool" as the current cultural problem seems to be that an educated black kid is somehow not cool or isnt acting black.
>>
>>723878169
not that guy but i wanted to reply.

every time the white man has tried to intervene in the affairs of another race or culture, it never ends well. the current state of the middle east attests to that. what we need to do is admit our fuck ups, and leave the affected parties to heal and grow with minimal intervention.
>>
>>723878169
>But do you really mean to say that white people have absolutely zero accountability in the problems that confront us today?
Right!
Stop acting like niggers and white people will stop treating you like niggers. If, right now, every nigger stopped acting like a nigger, Racism would be history within a year.

>But is there really nothing that you can or should do?
Nothing except that, should niggers stop acting like niggers, we recognize that they are no longer acting like niggers.
>>
>>723878529
Ok, I can get behind that idea. Even Obama faced tremendous criticism from his peers for "acting white". Black people set their own limiting standards for acceptable behavior within their own community, all too often.

But how easy is it for people on the mountain to observe the characteristics of the people in the valley, and vice-versa? When will it be time for the people on the mountain to stop rolling pebbles down the snowy mountainside?
>>
>>723878892
Brother Malcom, at least at one point in this life, would definitely have agreed with you. He was asked by a very well-meaning white girl, what she could do to help black people. He answered, simply, "Nothing."

Ok. Let's accept that as a starting point. Right now, we are doing worse than nothing. How can we begin to do nothing?
>>
>>723877882
Start fighting for better school curriculum for a start.
>>
>>723878947
Watch these videos, though! I put them up there for good reason. These are three men who are far beyond what most of us could ever hope to match in intellectual honesty, perspicacity and eloquence. But they failed. They failed because they never had a chance. They never had a chance because they were black in a world that could not accept them only because they were black.

It's no better, now. The main difference, now, is that black people have far less hope, having seen what we did to the best of them.

How can we, as white people, get out of their way, and encourage them to try again?
>>
>>723878947
>Racism would be history within a year.
more like a generation, ideas are not so easily lost. look how that americans still hate the russians even though the cold war ended about 26 years ago.

>Nothing except that, should niggers stop acting like niggers

ask yourself why they do this. is it perhaps due to prejudice propagating the need for black people to gang up? poverty leaving them little choice but to steal due to companies not hiring blacks? somewhere along the line, something has to give and its a hell of alot easier to understand what needs to give when you understand that its not only black peoples faults.
>>
This is /b/ go back to /pol/ nigger
>>
>>723879375
It's not just that, though. Obviously, brothers Malcom, James and Martin had excellent educations. They had something that most black students today do not have: hope. The reason most black students today do not have hope is because they saw brothers Malcom, James and Martin, among many others, fail.

If a new generation of thinkers as careful and passionate and eloquent as these rose again, can we really be sure we would stand aside and give them the victory they deserve?
>>
>>723878986
>But how easy is it for people on the mountain to observe the characteristics of the people in the valley, and vice-versa? When will it be time for the people on the mountain to stop rolling pebbles down the snowy mountainside?

i think this will happen when we all realize that we all, except for the very VERY privileged few, live in the valley and some have propped themselves up on a false mountain to pretend they are above others. those are the people who are one paycheque away from understanding the desperation and hopelessness of the black community (if only a little).

>How can we begin to do nothing?

a slow and deliberate transition. accept that the policies of the intervening white man did harm. and begin a transition away from the handout system.

phase 1:welfare intact, free education brought in
phase 2:welfare reduced, free education left in
phase 3:welfare cut off, free education left in
phase 4:free education phased out
phase 5:free education cut off
>>
>>723880184
The thing is, though, that the white people in the valley can still be justified in believing they are above the black people in the same valley, so long as they are marginally above the black people. Shit always rolls downhill, and it doesn't have to roll very far.

It seems like you are saying that we should all recognize that we, the poor, are all on the same level. However, really objectively are not. The difference between white poverty and black poverty may be small, and it may be hard to measure, but it is nevertheless significant. If your lottery ticket has a one in a billion chance of winning, you're not likely to win. If it has a one in a trillion chance of winning, it's pretty difficult for a normal person to understand the difference. Either way, most of the time, neither ticket will win. But there's a huge difference between "probably not," and, "almost certainly not."

We, as white people, need to address this. Affirmative action is not the answer. Giving unearned opportunity doesn't level the field of results. If it seems like I'm only complaining without offering answers, there's good reason for that. That's what I'm doing. That's what we've all been doing, for centuries.

But there must be an answer. White people must be part of it, and that means we have to change what we've been doing. I don't know how. I'd love to talk about how.
>>
So far, it seems, this has been another fruitless discussion among white people about the "negro problem". Can we get a voice or several from among the black people on this, please?
>>
>>723881267
>Giving unearned opportunity doesn't level the field of results

your right. my point was not to level the field or offer an indefinite solution. it was to mitigate the damage that white intervention did to the black communities growth and assimilation

>It seems like you are saying that we should all recognize that we, the poor, are all on the same level

we are though. we are all manipulated and pitted against each other by those on the mountain so to speak. currently, the media crusade launched by those in the 1 percent and perpetuated by the medias they own to vilify whites has done a great job of highlighting this. to them its not about blacks, whites, hispanics. its about which group they can blast for maximum effect. to them we are all equally cannon fodder
>>
>>723882061
>So far, it seems, this has been another fruitless discussion among white people about the "negro problem". Can we get a voice or several from among the black people on this, please?

there is no such thing as fruitless discussion. and if you read whats going on you would know that leaving it to blacks is our ideal result.

also, assuming there has been no black voices here is quite insulting. essentially insinuating that blacks cant type a response just like whites.
>>
>>723882435
Ok, I mean, this is good. It's progress. If all the poor, white people can say, "We are poor, regardless of our race, but we have rights, nevertheless!" that is a good thing for everyone. Even the wealthy benefit from developing the potential of the poor.

Maybe that's as good as anyone should hope for. Maybe we should just say, "Let's all pretend that history begins today." All the wrongs of the past: forgiven.

Ok. But should it really be white people who propose this? If black people remain skeptical of it, can white people really blame them? Is this really, given our historical context, the best we can do?
>>
>>723882706
I'm sorry. I really am. If there's been a black voice in this discussion, I haven't recognized it. Maybe that's a good thing. Maybe there has been a black voice in this discussion, and the fact that I've failed to recognize it just means that black and white people are more in parity than I'd imagined.

I would love to believe that. But since no poster has identified as black or given a specific perspective that can only be known or spoken by a black person, I am skeptical.

Basically, I'm a white person, here, today, having listened to brothers James, Malcom and Martin, saying this: I apologize, on behalf of my race, for denying these men the victory they deserved. Most white people are not on the level of Thomas Jefferson, Voltaire or Charlemagne. But I, as a white American, benefit from what people of my race who are far better than me have done. You, as a black American deserve to enjoy the benefits of what black Americans before you have done, in the same way. Right now, you're being denied that. How can we get out of your way? How can we encourage you to rise above, and try again? I've seen what your race can do. Please, do it again. I can't promise it will work this time. How can we make it work, this time?
>>
>>723882854
>But should it really be white people who propose this?

no, a consensus must be achieved or nothing will have changed. it will just be another white idea dropped on the black communities.

> If black people remain skeptical of it, can white people really blame them?

we cant, our track record is not all that good. but trust has to begin somewhere.

>Is this really, given our historical context, the best we can do?

is it the best we CAN do? no. Is it the best thing for all parties involved and not radically changing the system we have in place today? I believe so.
>>
>>723879513
>Nothing except that, should niggers stop acting like niggers

>ask yourself why they do this. is it perhaps due to prejudice propagating the need for black people to gang up? poverty leaving them little choice but to steal due to companies not hiring blacks?

Let me tell you the story of a black kid that grew up in poverty. Raised by a single mother who, in his own words, told him "He was going to learn how to act white". He stayed in school, learned to speak "white", got a scholarship to MIT, got a degree in Electrical Engineering, put on a suit and tie, went to work for IBM, became a senior VP.
Lives in a $1 mil house, drives a Porsche, and is married to my (white) sister.

And he hates Niggers.
>>
>>723883527
>. but trust has to begin somewhere.

But does it have to begin with the people whose trust has already been betrayed for countless generations?

>Is it the best thing for all parties involved and not radically changing the system we have in place today? I believe so.

So, what if we radically changed the system?
>>
>>723883393
>I apologize

im the guy you have been responding to the most. im also the canadian from the start of the thread. I think i speak from experience when i say that leaving people to work their own problems out works. we have no black problems here. at all. mostly because we left them alone after slavery and didnt keep the wound open as a political ploy.

the reason I highlighted I apologize is this:

its the worst, most meaningless and condescending thing you can say to any group. the apology is not yours to give and as far as the words themselves go they are cheap and worthless.

I will never apologize for what happened. I will continue to accept my races part in the problem and offer solutions and discuss ideas on how to fix the problem. this is worth far more than any apology IMO
>>
>>723883596
Alright. I'll buy it. I'll assume all of that is true. What does that mean, in historical context? What does that mean, to anyone besides himself and his immediate family?

I'm not asking what we, as white people, can do to advance a single black person to a position of wealth and security. I'm asking what we, as white people who have inherited a system constructed through great effort, sacrifice and violence on our behalf, solely for our benefit, can do to destroy all of the social and political advantage that our fathers worked and bled to create for us. How can we start, with our black brothers and sisters, as children, from a straight line?
>>
>>723883596
>And he hates Niggers.
then he missed the point his mother was trying to make.
>>
>>723884202
I think you are blind to the problems people not like you in your country face. You haven't offered any solutions, except for black people to get out of the way of white people, eventually. You haven't begun to address how white people can get out of black people's way. You've just assumed that this problem does not exist in your country.

I would love to hear the same from a black Canadian.
>>
>>723884420
Preach it.
>>
>>723875175
>Where is the intellectual rigor? Where is the scholarly analysis?
You could say the same about white people. America has gone completely anti-intellectual.
>>
>>723875175
They're both turning over in their graves at what blacks have become.
>>
"We'll never have voices like theirs again." Why does people always think we've encountered the best of the best already? Don't you think somewhere throughout the next century or so, we'll have something alike or better? Don't assume things you obviously don't know. And why so pessimistic, though?
>>
>>723884697
Maybe so! But if so, I'm sure the best of our white ancestors are keeping time with that rotation.
>>
>>723884464
>You haven't offered any solutions, except for black people to get out of the way of white people, eventually

you have not listened then. My solutions advocate for blacks to walk beside us as equals AFTER they sort out their issues and AFTER the white man mitigates his involvement and buts out.

>You've just assumed that this problem does not exist in your country.

i urge you to come up here. look around. university's are TEEMING with black folk. Black folk work in every job imaginable. There is NO distinguishing from black to white other than skin color.

no man, i think its you who wants to keep this problem fitting your narrative of "its all white peoples faults"
>>
>>723884263
The thing is.....the black problem IS a black problem. Only blacks can change that.

The one thing I think white people could do in have something like a "Take a Nigger to Work" day where black kids get to see that white people don't get a free ride because they're white.
They have to do a day's work.
They have to kiss the boss's ass.
They get bored, angry, frustrated, and tired just like everyone else.
But they deal with it.
And, tomorrow, they go back and do it all again.
>>
>>723884841
>why so pessimistic, though?

Look at President Obama. A good man, a good leader, a good speaker. He rose to a position none of the three I mentioned could have dreamed. In one of the videos I linked, James Baldwin spoke about Robert Kennedy's 1965 prediction that there would be a black US president in 40 years. He resented that this was held out as a carrot, to keep black people in line. Even he couldn't believe it could be true. And if it could be true, it shouldn't take 40 years.

But it happened, in 43 years. It's important. It's significant. But would any of these 3 men have been satisfied with the results? Did the general status of black people improve between 2008 and 2016?

What did they really get? Are black people facing a necessarily better future today than they were in 2007?
>>
>>723885077
>"Take a Nigger to Work"

i imagined putting a collar and leash on them. im going to hell
>>
>>723884939
>and AFTER the white man mitigates his involvement and buts out.

Please, reiterate to me how we should do this.

> There is NO distinguishing from black to white other than skin color.

Until I hear otherwise from someone on the other side of the racial divide in your country, I will believe you.
>>
>>723885077
I think you are pointing to a central issue for both sides, which is empathy. We do need greater empathy, all around.
>>
>>723885415

>i imagined putting a collar and leash on them. im going to hell

But that would probably be necessary.
>>
>>723885569
>Please, reiterate to me how we should do this.

a slow and deliberate transition. accept that the policies of the intervening white man did harm. and begin a transition away from the handout system.

phase 1:welfare intact, free education brought in
phase 2:welfare reduced, free education left in
phase 3:welfare cut off, free education left in
phase 4:free education phased out
phase 5:free education cut off

>Until I hear otherwise from someone on the other side of the racial divide in your country, I will believe you.

again, your setting demands to keep your narrative going and cheapening the opinion of someone who does not hold the same ideas as you because of skin color.

i call that hypocrisy.
>>
>>723885765
>>723885415

Thank you for validating this thread. So long as you exist, this discussion will be necessary.
>>
>>723885863
You should understand that people who come from different places have different perspectives on the world they live in. Not all Canadians share the same perspectives, regardless of their race, religion, sexuality, gender or geography of birth. Not all French Canadians share the same ideas, nor do all English Canadians. Not all French and English Canadians oppose each other, or for the same reasons. It's lovely to paint a bright, white picture of Canadian Utopia. But it fails to be true in different ways to different people.
>>
>>723885912
>So long as harmless jokes exist, this discussion will be necessary.

>T. another assblasted libtard
>>
File: 1488007119311.png (273KB, 522x500px) Image search: [Google]
1488007119311.png
273KB, 522x500px
>>
>>723886290
From your perspective, they are harmless. When you throw a punch, you feel it when it hits someone's face. You know what you've done, because every action requires an immediate, opposite reaction in the physical world. In the online world, you can throw punches without feeling their impact in your hands. That does not mean there is never an equal, but opposite reaction.

It's a matter of maturity, before you realize this.
>>
File: 1486614641016.png (693KB, 580x547px) Image search: [Google]
1486614641016.png
693KB, 580x547px
>>723886643
No Snowflake
>>
>>723886213
>Not all Canadians share the same perspectives, regardless of their race, religion, sexuality, gender or geography of birth. Not all French Canadians share the same ideas, nor do all English Canadians. Not all French and English Canadians oppose each other, or for the same reasons. It's lovely to paint a bright, white picture of Canadian Utopia

so you looked up a national newspaper and skimmed some headlines. good for you. in reality the french English "feud" is NOTHING like what we have been discussing and is essentially only played out in newspaper headlines meant as more of a running joke than anything.

the fact of the matter is Canada has no real race problems as far as blacks, whites, yellows and any other colors. again, I invite you up here to have a look. it may open your jaded American eyes to a new, less cynical and pointlessly white apologist, narative
>>
>>723886998
It's so nice! I'd have heard something very similar from white people in the Southern US of the 1840s. I hope you'll pardon my skepticism, but I'd love to hear the same from someone who isn't white.
>>
File: 1454233603834.jpg (83KB, 506x506px) Image search: [Google]
1454233603834.jpg
83KB, 506x506px
>>
>>723886643
I want you to go watch some russle peters and some dave chapelle (or any other race comedian). maybe then you will understand that its humor that serves to bring us together by poking at our differences.

its when offended snowflakes joined the conversation and these comedians were silenced that the tensions started to rise
>>
File: 1452152478873.jpg (339KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1452152478873.jpg
339KB, 1536x2048px
>>
>>723887179
again your assuming my race (and probably my gender) when I have not once stated it in this thread.

i could be black for all you know, or chinese, or muslim or a purple blob. just because someone holds an idea that is the same idea a white person may hold does not make them wrong and does not allow you to invalidate what they are saying.
>>
>>723887276
Ah, of course! Anthony Johnson, named after his great-grandfather, from modern Gambia. The Johnson family goes back many hundreds of years in Gambia. No, that's not a slave-owner's name that was given to young Anthony. Johnson is a name that came directly from Africa.
>>
File: 1335938684875.jpg (162KB, 800x1236px) Image search: [Google]
1335938684875.jpg
162KB, 800x1236px
>>
>>723887291
Comedy that helps us understand our differences and the problems they cause is good. Comedy that denies or exploits those problems is not good.

There is helpful speech, and unhelpful speech. Both can be funny.
>>
>>723887554

But you are white, and everyone knows this.
>>
>>723887611
i think you missed the point...
>>
File: racecard.jpg (62KB, 553x448px) Image search: [Google]
racecard.jpg
62KB, 553x448px
>>
>>723887554

But you are white.
>>
>>723887704
>There is helpful speech, and unhelpful speech. Both can be funny.

and both are governed by freedom of speech. something liberals like you seem to hate
>>
File: monkey.jpg (112KB, 943x683px) Image search: [Google]
monkey.jpg
112KB, 943x683px
>>723887704
>>
>>723887781
It's ok. Anthony Johnson got it.
>>
>>723887820
>>723887779
there we go ladies and gentlemen, this is liberals.

god you love your narratives.
>>
File: need-an-ar-15-800.jpg (68KB, 800x419px) Image search: [Google]
need-an-ar-15-800.jpg
68KB, 800x419px
>>
>>723887904
Not at all. I invite free speech. I wouldn't have addressed you, otherwise. I invite you to say everything you really think and feel.

It's the only way you can be exposed and eliminated, like an infection. Exposure to the light kills you.
>>
>>723887779
>>723887820

let me put it to you this way, my mother in law is chinese. she says the same things I just said when we discuss these issues.
>>
>>723887992
Not a single denial, so far. Not a single, "As a black Canadian..."

You won't lie for your cause, which I do respect. You imply much, but say or deny little.
>>
File: BTA.jpg (87KB, 596x1238px) Image search: [Google]
BTA.jpg
87KB, 596x1238px
>>723888096
>>
>>723888205
So, you're white and married a half-Chinese girl?

I'm missing the part where this gives you insight into the condition of black people.
>>
>>723875175
>>723875175
boondocks covered this years ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E
>>
>>723888096
>It's the only way you can be exposed and eliminated, like an infection. Exposure to the light kills you.

im assuming that sounded better in your head? tell you what, since im certain you masturbate to the thought of a communist "utopia", i want you to go look up the chinese cultural revolution. not just the published material but the first hand accounts.
>>
File: RomeAfrica.jpg (83KB, 725x445px) Image search: [Google]
RomeAfrica.jpg
83KB, 725x445px
>>
File: africa2.jpg (185KB, 871x553px) Image search: [Google]
africa2.jpg
185KB, 871x553px
>>
>>723888448
It really didn't, though. It put all the burden of guilt and responsibility for future progress squarely upon black people. It didn't start to consider how the approaches of the past had failed, or why, or what should be done about that.
>>
>>723888848
did you watch the whole episode?
>>
File: lincoln1.jpg (436KB, 852x992px) Image search: [Google]
lincoln1.jpg
436KB, 852x992px
>>
>>723888528
I think you are trying to change the subject. The subject is: what can white people do to encourage black people to meet and exceed the intellectual, rhetorical and philosophical heights exemplified in some 20th century black leaders? Or, at least, what can we do to get out of their way?
>>
>>723885863
>phase 1:welfare intact, free education brought in
The reason why you can't do this -- politically -- is because dirt poor uneducated whites (who outnumber poor uneducated blacks) would demand free education too. And they would be fucking right to demand it. You can't put a racial limit on a government benefit.

Now your program costs 400 billion dollars a year and instantly doubles the deficit.

But the practical issue with your plan is that it doesn't really solve the problem. Poor black communities are dying for the same reason poor white communities are dying. The jobs left, and they're not coming back. And so property values died, so the families that owned those houses lost all their wealth, and of course then ultimately lose their homes as well, and became permanently trapped as tenants in their own community. No way to grow wealth in their own community, and no way to escape to another community. Many of these people work, some of them work very hard, but they usually have to travel far for work because there are no jobs in their community, which makes them dependent on either owning a car (money sink) or public transportation (which is poorly funded in most of the country). The government has section 8 pays for poor renters, but the money just goes straight to wealthy landlords, who are already reaping the wealth of property ownership and they're not reinvesting that money into job creation in these communities.

If you want to strengthen communities and reinforce common virtue, then you need to start putting people in a virtuous cycle of working, investing, seeing those investments flourish, and using that wealth to build up their community with new jobs. Most of the lucky ones who are able to get a good job and save enough money just escape these communities. So the community continues to disintegrate as the best and brightest escape and the poor and hopeless remain.
>>
>>723888921
Yes, I saw it years ago. Why?
>>
>>723889100

But unfortunately, I don't think poor blacks or poor whites will be rising. I think we're all headed down together. The landlords of this country are confiscating everything of value. They've got the kleptocracy they wanted now. It's a repeat of the late Roman Republic. The wealthy gradually bought out everything of inherent value, and left 99% of Roman citizens in total poverty, which is why they supported Caesar overthrowing the Republic.
>>
File: 1445232130211.jpg (467KB, 840x3733px) Image search: [Google]
1445232130211.jpg
467KB, 840x3733px
>>
>>723888352
>>723888444

i shouldnt have to deny anything, or confirm anything for that matter. ideas are just as valid no matter what race of person they come from. General liberal tactics are to use fallacious arguments to try to beat down voices that are in opposition. it should not matter what my race is, therefor I will not state it. my arguments are still valid

PROTIP: a chinese person can marry any race of person, even black.
>>
>>723888848
nvm dude you blind as fuck
>>
>>723875175
Ben Shapiro
You're welcome
>>
File: 1449127838656.jpg (45KB, 550x572px) Image search: [Google]
1449127838656.jpg
45KB, 550x572px
>>723889199
>>
File: 1451812051163.png (165KB, 900x450px) Image search: [Google]
1451812051163.png
165KB, 900x450px
>>723875175
>>
>>723889357
If you were making an argument from first causes, based solely upon logic, your perspective would be as meaningless as you wish it would be. However, you aren't attempting anything like that sort of philosophical rigor. You are trying to tell me how it is, in Canada. To do that, you must necessarily use your perspective. To you, what you say is true. But this does not mean that it must be true to anyone who lives in Canada. You have given me nothing in the way of statistical support. You have given me nothing in the way of economic or sociological analysis. You have given me only your perspective. And when I challenge you, you say I am wrong to challenge your perspective.

And that is how I know you are white. If you were black, you'd have assumed my skepticism, and come loaded with peer-reviewed support or overwhelming emotional force.
>>
>>723889096
and the moment I said something on topic that you didnt like, you flew off topic. I followed cause IDGAF and arguments pass the time but dont blame me about the off topic shit.

>>723889100
WOAH champ. I was just putting ideas to help mitigate the damage that the white intervention had on the black community. I admit that my Idea would take YEARS and YEARS to see a benefit but I belive it could work.

the rest of your post, while off topic slightly, is pretty insightfull. I just dont see it working along with the greed in human nature.
>>
File: Logical Fallacy.jpg (231KB, 1217x864px) Image search: [Google]
Logical Fallacy.jpg
231KB, 1217x864px
>>723889719
>>
>>723889640
Watch the three videos I linked at the top, and tell me black men cannot be intellectuals.
>>
>>723889841
You couldn't even pick one?
>>
File: 1485397494793.png (643KB, 784x809px) Image search: [Google]
1485397494793.png
643KB, 784x809px
>>723889905
>>
>>723890008
Strawman
>>
File: 1466568749375.jpg (264KB, 742x960px) Image search: [Google]
1466568749375.jpg
264KB, 742x960px
>>
>>723889788
No, it's just the opposite. The moment I said something on topic that you didn't like, you brought up China. No one had mentioned China before you.

Just address the issue: what can white people do to get out of the way of tomorrow's young, black geniuses? How did we fail today's generation, after brothers James, Martin and Malcom failed? How can we be sure the James, Martin and Malcom of the future won't fail?
>>
>>723889719
>You are trying to tell me how it is, in Canada. To do that, you must necessarily use your perspective

i dont have to do anything of the sort. its an objective analysis based on observations. and yes, it is possible to be objective no matter what race you are.

>You have given me nothing in the way of statistical support. You have given me nothing in the way of economic or sociological analysis.

your right, I have not. the funny thing about statistics is that they dont capture the whole picture in any meaningfull way.

>And that is how I know you are white. If you were black, you'd have assumed my skepticism, and come loaded with peer-reviewed support or overwhelming emotional force.

nice strawman lol im sure malcom x didnt find a need to scream IM BLACK AND THATS WHY YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO ME CAUSE IM ONLY RIGHT IF IM BLACK.
>>
>>723890304
>How can we be sure the James, Martin and Malcom of the future won't fail?

Niggers always fail.
>>
>>723890304
>Just address the issue: what can white people do to get out of the way of tomorrow's young, black geniuses? How did we fail today's generation, after brothers James, Martin and Malcom failed? How can we be sure the James, Martin and Malcom of the future won't fail?

already adressed it and you didnt like it

>No, it's just the opposite. The moment I said something on topic that you didn't like, you brought up China. No one had mentioned China before you.

FUCKING LOL so your not reading my posts, gotcha
>>
>>723876491
How'd that work out for the Jews?
>>
>>723890372
>im sure malcom x didnt find a need to scream IM BLACK AND THATS WHY YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO ME CAUSE IM ONLY RIGHT IF IM BLACK.

If you would listen, you'd know that is correct. I linked you to his videos at the top of the thread.

There is no such thing as an objective analysis of real-life events that does not start from first cause and proceed through logic. As an example, Russel and Whitehead spent hundreds of pages proving that 1=1. That is an objective argument. Don't pretend to what you cannot begin to understand.
>>
>>723890590
if you left your basement, you would realize that hatred for the jews exists only on 4chan and a very small sect of the tinfoil hat crew.
>>
>>723890708
How about them bomb threats and graveyard smashing?
>>
>>723890629
>Russel and Whitehead spent hundreds of pages proving that 1=1.

Correction: it took them 300 pages to prove that 1+1=2.
Thread posts: 115
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.