[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OK men so I was asked to join the feminist club on campus today.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1470040971487.png (135KB, 501x768px) Image search: [Google]
1470040971487.png
135KB, 501x768px
OK men so I was asked to join the feminist club on campus today. The girl said, "men are welcome," what to do? Shall I infiltrate and subtly red pill them? I can even record meetings and upload them somewhere for us to laugh at. Thoughts? .
>>
nice pic
>>
If you don't want to make a fool of yourself, its probably best to just avoid them, you cant logic with a women, let alone a group of them
>>
Sounds good
>>
With those who follow a different way,
To exchange views is pointless.
>>
Thanks lol...Yeah I suppose you guys are correct...they don't seem like hardcore feminists could be wrong though
>>
They only allow guys that they want to fuck in the future. They want ti share their culture with you so you understand that your mother will die tonight if you don't repost "I'm a good cuck".
>>
>>723873427
back to /pol
>>
Was worth a shot thanks for the replies fags
>>
>>723875585
Was it really worth it though?
>>
>>723873427
Fucking show up twice and see if it is note worthy
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.