[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've spent about 50% of my life masturbating, eating and

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Honda CBR900RR 94.jpg (63KB, 1024x593px) Image search: [Google]
Honda CBR900RR 94.jpg
63KB, 1024x593px
I've spent about 50% of my life masturbating, eating and playing videogames. The other 50% was spent sleeping or going to school. Never had a GF, just one date, have 0 friends, still live with my single parent. Can't find a job despite going to 6 interviews just this year, couldn't even move out if I wanted to and I do. I hate myself, not suicidal or anything it's just super depressing that I don't have any friends from my childhood and never even experienced teenage romance.

I feel like I missed out on life... anyone feel the same?

At least I have pic related to escape myself I guess. Can barely afford it though.
>>
>>723871631
Is it a 1k?
>>
>>723871739
I just meant I have a motorcycle in general, not a cbr. It's a 1985 Yamaha VMax 1200
>>
>>723871631
How old are you?
>>
>>723872568
19y/o in college
>>
>>723871631
I feel like I missed out on life because I don't have my motorcycle yet... And I would probably be your friend if we met op
>>
>>723872617
you're better than 85% of /b/tards
>>
>>723872885
Appreciate that. Your numbers are the same year as my bike so you're probably right. Sucks that everyone on here lives so far away, I've always met really chill, down to earth people on here that got me through dark times.
>>
>>723871739
It's a 900rr
>>
>>723871631
http://discoverpraxis.com

Save up. Drop out. Join us.

It's a network, and it's like hitting the reset button on your life. It was too good to be true, now everything's different.
>>
>>723872885
Get one. I bought my first bike in 2001. Yamaha 600r. Upgraded in 2002 to an r1. Bumped into the local riding group. Riding is a great way for introverts to meet people because you don't need to be chatty. you just ride and chat about your similar interest.
>>
>>723873807
already spent too much money, graduating with an AS this semester and then I'm pretty much fucked because I'll probably get kicked out if I can't find a job. I mean... even autozone rejected me ffs, and there's some dumbasses in that store. Also that looks like a fucking scam.

>>723873873
Shit I wish I knew how to find one of those. All I ever get is the occasional wave or chat from someone who geeks out over my bike.
>>
>>723872617
You'll be fine. As a former 19 yr old introvert with crushing social anxiety, and a current 43 yr old /b/tard I can tell you that plenty of good opportunities (and plenty of bullshit) will come your way as you go through your 20's and 30's. Just be smart enough to recognize them. The masturbating and the video games never really goes away
>>
>>723874304
I just hopped on my bike, rode into the local cruise spot, and found the group. Stopped in, said hi, and just asked about all their bikes. Asked to tag along on their rides. At first it was a bunch of squids who just rode in town, but as i met more riders, we eventually broke off from the group and started riding country twistys on the weekend. Became good friends, started hanging out during off season. During the summer we started riding hard, stunting, racing, etc. it was a blast. Huge confidence boost for me cause I was good at it. Also, despite my introverted nerdy nature, I still pulled in some nice tail giving rides. That was a major bonus.

We're all old now with families, but we developed some close friendships that still hold today. We still chat about the riding days.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.