[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell your dreams thread ? I'll start >Be me playing

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: téléchargement.jpg (10KB, 218x232px) Image search: [Google]
téléchargement.jpg
10KB, 218x232px
Tell your dreams thread ? I'll start

>Be me playing dark souls 2
>Getting all the steam success
>Doing the Lucatiel of Mirrah one, pic related
>Go to sleep then dream
>Go to the market and buy a corpse of Lucatiel
>The corpse is cold and i'm not in a mood for a cold puss puss
>Go home, there's 2 choices to warm it up
>Puting the corpse under full sunlight or just strings of light by a window
>Smart me, ima put it under the strings so it doesn't rot faster
>Go outside 1 sec and come back
>When i go back, the corpse is cooking like it's normal
>OhShitNowIt'sTooAlive.jpg
>Welp now i have to fuck a live body but there's one other problem
>My family is in the house and now that the corpse is alive it's gonna make noises
>Try to sneak with Lucatiel to the basement
>Fucking family is everywhere
>I give up, Lucatiel go back to cooking
>I put on my Halo armor or smthg like that (never played halo)
>Go outside doing some PVP vs other armor guys
>Wake up

And that's how i got cuked by light and realised Lucatiel is my waifu
>>
File: 1461285586718.jpg (55KB, 500x329px) Image search: [Google]
1461285586718.jpg
55KB, 500x329px
I dreamt of a cute anime lamia in a general uniform riding some naked anime guy's dick, however I couldn't see the guy's head because something was hiding it, but then I got a different angle and I could see the guy smiling as blood was just gushing out of his mouth like a waterfall. It was by then that I had realised that the cute snek was not only strangling the poor man, but straight up crushing his throat with her bare hands, she didn't seem to even notice that fact due to the look of pleasure on her face. After the man had died and his dick gone limp, she had realised the horrible snek's mistek she had done and ended up having an embarassed look on her face with the obvious though of "o shit I did it again"

Lesson of the day is that cute and murderous general snekfus are the best kind of snekfus and waifu
>>
>>723871674
That's some Monster musume shit right here
>>
>Be me reading this post
>Also has had dreams about DaSII Waifus
>Not about Lucatiel tho
>Dreams were actually about multiple Waifus at different points
>Waifus such as
>Desert Sorceress Waifu
>Scorpioness Najka Waifu
>Emerald Herald Waifu
>Dyna & Tilo Waifus
>ect...
>FeelsForsakenMan.jpg
>TFW you realize you have had a wet dream about two loli crows that like the silky smooth.
>FeelsLikeACrimeMan.jpg
>>
>>723872581
The dream helped remind me of my uncomparable love for sneks.

I just wish there were more of them.
>>
>Be me
>Hang out with friend
>one friend has a girlfriend
>I'm kinda crushing on her
>We hang out
>last night have dream where she wants me to eat her out so of course I do.
>It was so wrong and awesome
>Cant stop thinking about her /b/
>>
>>723872718
But... what do dyna and tilo looks like ?
>>
I keep on dreaming about being at a multi-story natural history museum, laid out like a series of showrooms, with business and contents varying by the dream.
The last time I was there in my dream, it had a bunch of new displays like an ungrounded animatronic dinosaur and an interactive hologram. It seemed like opening night for those displays, the place was considerably crowded and it was late afternoon.
On my way around, I managed to sneak into a theater next door that I also repetitively visit in my dreams. Finally, I decided to go to a concessions stand, and I was served by the traffic reporter of one of my local news stations.
We knew each other for years, because he and my mom were dating when I was a kid.

Is it bad that I keep on dreaming about being in a museum or aquarium?
>>
>>723873668
Loli Crowgirls.
>>
File: téléchargement (1).jpg (11KB, 189x266px) Image search: [Google]
téléchargement (1).jpg
11KB, 189x266px
>>723874083
They're invisible, have you reached a point where you take ornifex and cut her in half for 2 loli ?
>>
>>723874377
If anything their canon apearance would be "invisible" but people tend to represent the Dark souls nest crows as loli harpies.

>>723873742
Of course not, if anything it probably means that you live a peaceful, observant life.

You might die a virgin though.
>>
File: 1372380551716.png (150KB, 570x678px) Image search: [Google]
1372380551716.png
150KB, 570x678px
>>723874523
Sad, but true.
>>
>Be me
>Dream that I murder somebody(don't really remember the exact context)
>For some reason remembered killing and disposing of a body
>Fucking deal with evidence calm as fuck
>TFW you aren't supposed to really memory in a dream
>TFW I haven't ever killed anybody

The fuck does it mean?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.