[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why have you not joined the army /b/? Only severe medical

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: BF3rskvn.png (55KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
BF3rskvn.png
55KB, 472x472px
Why have you not joined the army /b/? Only severe medical conditions excuse you.
>>
>>723867279
Cause I'm joining the Marines, faggot
>>
My neighbor with PTSD killed himself recently.

He wasn't in the Army though- he was raped by our priest. As for me, I have one of those seven medical conditions.
>>
>>723867279
I did my time.
>>
>>723867279
Conscientious objector.
>>
already a marine

>peacetime bullshit

>ffffffuccccc
>>
Because I'm educated and not poor.
>>
>>723867279
>join the military
>possibly the most beta thing one can do
>>
because i had a high enough asvab to join the Navy.
>>
>>723867279

because I'm not about to sign my life away for x amount of years while we have a raging lunatic as Prez
>>
>>723868733
I dont know. Even I can see all the panties dropping when some blood wings walk in.
>>
I joined the Navy, so I could at least get a trade.
>>
Because I was smart enough and rich enough to afford college.
>>
>>723867279
Waiting for the emperor of man kind to reveal himself then I'll join the guard
>>
>>723867279
At Fort Hood right now waiting to ship to eastern europe for Russian aggression
>>
I went to college and got 2 degrees before going to the Navy.
>>
>>723868898
>you'll get alot of pussy for being a serviceman
Trust me fam, you don't.
>>
>>723867279
I'd rather join the marines than join the army
>>
>>723869209
How old are you?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.