[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright faggots we're settling this now. Darth Vader on

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 12

File: Alien-Xenomorph-movie-a.jpg (86KB, 500x573px) Image search: [Google]
Alien-Xenomorph-movie-a.jpg
86KB, 500x573px
Alright faggots we're settling this now.

Darth Vader on the Death Star at full power VS an entire Xenomorph infestation. (Keep in mind, this includes a fight with the Matriarch)

I say the Xenos will get the fucker even though I love Vader.

Go.
>>
>>723865079
go what
>>
>>723865079

>Sith lord with fuckin magical powers
>basically large bugs

Hmmm....so close....oh wait, no it's not
>>
>>723865079
Fuck you, OP.

You said GO and I didn't realize I pissed myself
>>
>>723865339
Who do you think will win? Did you read?
>>
>>723865079
I'm sure Vader would win but he'd be the last one standing. I'm sure he's had experience with aliens like the xenos
>>
>>723865471
Yes, but people tend to forget that Xenos are super intelligent, and in mass hordes on the Death Star where they can move with easy via air vents. Vader would have his work cut out for him at the least.
>>
That could never happen
>>
>>723865749
Why not? All it takes is one dumbass regular human on board the DS to get infested with one.
>>
>>723865471
I mean i'd say it's still a reasonable fight. Xenomorphs aren't exactly push overs.
>>
>>723865856
Exactly. They are literally the perfect killing machine. The only drawback they have is not being as intelligent as Humans. They are pretty fuckin close though, gave Predator a run for his money. Preds had to team up with Humans to kill the little shits.
>>
>>723865808
Because the Alien franchise is owned by 20th Century Fox and the Star Wars franchise is owned by Disney. They would never be able to agree on a storyline, much less a director or leading cast. Production costs would run up to $400 million trying to work al the standard plot elements in.
>>
I'd say a team of jedi (or sith) could wipe it out but if it's just vader, I don't think he could do it. (non-force users are just cannon fodder)
>>
>>723866111
Okay well we're talking about 2 fictional beings. I wish they'd make a damn movie, but im talking about theory here.
>>
File: 1452912796375.jpg (209KB, 677x982px) Image search: [Google]
1452912796375.jpg
209KB, 677x982px
>>723865079
>>
Am I wrong to assume "full power" means before he was burned? Or that it never happened at all, and he just kept getting stronger? If so, I think Vader stands a good chance, his agility takes a hit with the suit, so I don't think he'd be able to defend himself walking fortress style.
>>
>>723865079
Vader has beast forces powers duh
>>
>>723866168
Oh yeah a team would fuck the Xenos up for sure. Fuck, even Vader and Sidious together would fuck them up.
>>
>>723866286
Oh fuck. How have I never seen this?

OP btw
>>
Lightsaber and blasters wont make a mess of their blood, so their acid blood will have a greatly diminished effect.
>>
>>723865079
Unless the niggers are invisible to the force they won't even get close to Vader.

Vader would give two fucks less about hopping into his tie and dropping a proton torp down that exhaust chute.

Nuke them while they are in orbit, just to be sure....
>>
File: pwev4abrckiowckhdqtt.jpg (44KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
pwev4abrckiowckhdqtt.jpg
44KB, 800x450px
>>
File: Aliens_vs_Predator_cover.jpg (67KB, 256x315px) Image search: [Google]
Aliens_vs_Predator_cover.jpg
67KB, 256x315px
>>723866469
There are ones that spit acid though. They're in the AVP vidya. Pic related
>>
File: 5a595dae41c8e8b73634111eff6e6d22.jpg (93KB, 1120x1584px) Image search: [Google]
5a595dae41c8e8b73634111eff6e6d22.jpg
93KB, 1120x1584px
>>
>>723866496
But the thing is is that he couldnt just stop all of them at once. You forget how many regular humans are on the DS at any given time. Thats a LOT of harvest for the Xenos. And even Darth Bane (who is way stronger than vader ever was) and Darth Zannah had a run for their money when large numbers of dumbass half-robot half-beast attacked them.
>>
>>723866496

Somehow, I feel like this guy has the right idea.

Once the entirety of the Death Star was chock full of over a million Xenomorphs, I think it would be written off as a loss and just destroyed. Unless Palpatine REALLY pushed for it to be cleaned out (which IS possible) it would be scuttled, probably by Vader himself once he got out into space.
>>
>>723866715
>>723866539
These are awesome keep posting them pls
>>
Vader in his prime could sense their every move and would just explode them from a distance with the force. No contest.

Pussy "I have a son now" Vader would probably be overrun while having an existential crisis.
>>
>>723866344
I'm not too big on lore for either but I know a lightsaber would singe the wound making their acid blood irrelevant in sustained fights. If we're saying it's sidious and vader, that's a game-changer. Assuming they have the endurance for a long sustained battle. The innate force abilities would mean they would never get caught off guard so sneak attacks are out.
>>
File: c8fpao4fei7jeog8vjs6.jpg (869KB, 919x1300px) Image search: [Google]
c8fpao4fei7jeog8vjs6.jpg
869KB, 919x1300px
>>
>>723866875
Yeah there would be tens of thousands of the xenos. But, unless Vader was busy fapping, he would sense that shit. So straight to the fighter bay and force guide a torp up the Queens ass on the way out
>>
>>723867231
But if you know the Darth Bane story you would know that thats not exactly possible.
>>
>>723867231
Why didnt Vader just explode the heads of the fuckers on Yavin or the ones attacking the Death Star?
>>
File: darth_vader_vs_aliens_7-620x877.jpg (72KB, 620x877px) Image search: [Google]
darth_vader_vs_aliens_7-620x877.jpg
72KB, 620x877px
>>
>>723866111
You must be fun at parties
>>
I mean, there's this http://imgur.com/gallery/FHhay
Granted, it's a comic, so everything has to be "lol so powrfulll xd" but still
>>723866598
I remember this. It was a good game. Shame the servers are empty
>>
>>723867351
What sensing living beings through the force? Glimpses of the immediate future?
Deflecting/catching/absorbing energy bolts?
How is that not possible?
>>
>>723865079
There's no standardization here. What constitutes a xenomorph infestation? 1? 100? 1000000000? They are just fighting Vader? No way to reproduce? The Death Star's narrow corridors would be good for the aliens, but Vader is immensely more powerful than 1 xenomorp. A group would do better, but without a concrete way to encircle him, they'd have to file down a narrow corridor, so that actually might work against them.
>>
>>
>>723867429
Because Lucas didn't want the script written that way. He needed sequels to be possible
>>
>>723866539
>>723866715
>>723867216
>>723867440
>>723867612
https://www.artstation.com/artist/guillemhp
>>
Vader you start off by choking one the xenomorph will get a huge fucking boner then the other xenomorphs will notice decide they want in and start having a massive orgy while vader uses all his strength to choke them all after a while the xenomorphs unroll they sleeping bags and slip in ehile covered in acidic jizz this does not bother them though after they fall asleep vader slaughts them all simple.
>>
>>723867491
Naw dude people still play. There will only be like 1 or 2 games going but they fill up usually. I play daily.
>>
How many stormtroopers are on the DS? I feel like stormtroopers vs.standard xenomorphs would basically be a wash. Vader vs Matriarch - couldn't he just crush her larynx from a distance and not have to worry about close quarter combat?
>>
>>723867582
I dont mean its impossible to do those things, but we're talking thousands of Xenos dude. And if a Sith more powerful than Vader could barley handle a chamber of hundreds of beasts WITH a helper, how would Vader Fend off thousands of super intelligent man-killing machines?
>>
Darth Vader went to Michigan and is therefore smarter than all other interstellar beings.

Vader wins easily.
>>
Honestly, Vader alone would get fucked pretty hard but with palpatine it would be a decent fight but the two together would destroy them, palpatine and Vader take turns force pushing them back and throwing light sabers all force unleashed style, just clearing a way around the death star and you know they could keep it up, I mean Palpatine has the ability to keep himself immortal so you'd have to assume stamina wise the dark side has some technique to rejuvenate that shit
>>
>>723867599
Im talking your standard infestation. Which means Yes they reproduce. They have all the regular poor fucks on the Death Star to harvest from. They would start off small in number, but they know to stay hidden until the yare stong enough. They can sense the amount of danger Vader represents.
>>
>>723867947
Even still? Neat. Which do you play? Xeno, Marine, Pred?
>>
>>723868323
Op here.

I agree that Vader and Palp together would fuck them bugs up for sure.
>>
>>723868481
Alien all the way man. It can be annoying due to some Preds spamming that Disc or plasma, but otherwise its great!
>>
>>723868185

There are 25,984 Stormtroopers on the Death Star at any one time, along with 342,953 Navy and Army personnel.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Death_Star
>>
>>723868232
He wouldn't. I think he would avoid large groups of them . Vader is pretty egotistical, but he is not stupid.
>>
>>723868623
Hell yeah, Alien master race
>>
>>723865079
My is that Vader would survive, barely, probably having to escape on his tie fighter after setting the wholle station to self-destruct... Assuming the emperor doesn't command him to let them live for further study and maybe future use in warfare.
I know that's what happend in the first two Alien movies but hey, you don't expose THAT many troopers on a xenomorph infestation and expect to clear everything, hell, in a few days there would be thousands of those things lurking around, maybe even more than single queen giving the size of the station.
>>
>>723866286

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/pwev4abrckiowckhdqtt.jpg
>>
>>723865079
Your isp is required by law to monitor and log your online activity, this will stop them from spying on you http://traineddog.club
>>
>>723867947
Really? never found a single server, how do you do it?
>>
>>723866111
What a fucking waste of trips.
Kys
>>
File: 1488250752636.png (647KB, 891x932px) Image search: [Google]
1488250752636.png
647KB, 891x932px
>that moment OP replies to your post about Vader and palpatine working together

But yeah seriously though I think that they would stick to hallways so that the Xenos would be lined up, and Vader at his best would notice something's up and prob end up trying to stop it mid harvest because they'd notice the aliens eventually and they've got com systems, then it's Xenos eradication time mah dudes
>>
Maybe sooner than mid way
>>
>>723867034
This guy knows whats up.
Side note evertone jizzing their tits off over vaders little tantrum at the end of rogue one should read some eu examples of how much he could fuck shit up on his own.
>>
>>723871200
>eu
Thank god that's not canon anymore.
>>
>>723871684
Yeah they are only bastardizing it piece meal so they can seem original.
>>
>>723865738
>people tend to forget that Xenos are super intelligent

No, they aren't. They're extremely cunning animals, but they're just that. Animals.
>>
>>723871684
And what is your problem with the eu? It was loads better than the shit Disney's trying to push these days.
>>
>>723865079
mind controlled queen alien working for Vader.
>>
File: StarWarsVaderDown3.png (2MB, 1335x1018px) Image search: [Google]
StarWarsVaderDown3.png
2MB, 1335x1018px
I'll go with Vader. He's pretty badass, got all that Jedi magic and reflexes and a pretty effective weapon.
>>
>>723872511
Only works on the weak minded though, and the Queen herself controls the entire hive, so that's not thecase.
>>
What if Vader just kills the queen and claims dominance through the force or by destroying their leader? If that's not the case back to the wall he can let them come to him and take them down.
>>
>anon posting about palpatine and Vader force pushing/throwing here

Okay soooo the vaders have it?
>>
>>723865079

One is based off of pure childlike fantasy, the other is nuanced in deductible/probable biology given the latest developments regarding the Kepler exoplanets.
>theMoreYouKnow.jpg
>>
Starwars and the Alien franchise coming together is the Sci-Fi equivalent of chicks with dicks.
Pick one or the other, faggot
>>
Empire would win. Vader alone could take on fuckloads. The stormtroopers on board are armed with lazers that not only would btfo the aliens but also cauterize their wounds, making one of their strongest assets, acid blood, more or less useless.

Lets also remember that in every movie featuring xenos, the people fighting them were not prepared, not ideally armed, or unarmored - sometimes all three. The deathstar is a military installation with thousands of troops, who are wearing ARMOR. For once, that stupid bright white armor that is apparently useless against everything comes in handy! The xenos are entirely reliant on physical attacks that will largely be deflected by the stormtroopers armor plating.

Now in the xenos favor, most of the personel on the deathstar dont have armor, or guns, and the deathstar itself is practically a perfect breeding ground. The infestation would be a fucking nightmare to purge - perhaps even impossible without destroying the deathstar entirely unless vader can detect xenos down to the last individual.

If this was a rebel base with one jedi, xenos would win. For once the stormtroopers are a deciding factor in battle.
>>
>>723873430
no the jedi would win because he believes in himself.
>>
All you faggots are wrong. Xenos would win, they do have intelligence, they can communicate, plan and execute said plan. They can sense power and danger, they would stay well hidden until they are huge in numbers.

Plus, what if one babies someone with force powers? They might then inherite those powers.
>>
>>723873430
the armor is susceptible to teddy bears tossing rocks. i think the aliens won't give a fuck
>>
>>723865515
You did not ask that question.
>>
Everyone on the deathstar is wearing fucking masks, so there would be no hope for new xenos
>>
>>723865079
all vader has to do is make sure the infested area of whatever planet the xenos are on is closed off, and he death star's them all.
>>
>>723875102
>Everyone
>>
>>723875283
Theres always smugglers, black market, xenos always find a way mah nigga.
>>
File: IaUgSN1.png (1MB, 804x606px) Image search: [Google]
IaUgSN1.png
1MB, 804x606px
>>723867491
you know what'd be handy to give space fighter pilots? fucking space suits.
>>
Vader would just sense the xeno babies inside of his troops, force choke them to death and air lock them into space. Basically killing the infestation at it's source
>>
>>723865079
fucking moron OP! you don't specify if the infestation is ON the death star......death star at full power blows away the LV moon..done.
>>
Ok here we go. The Xenos lore "colonial marines" being one state that the Xenos can/will remove masks from subjects. Death star or not stormtroopers are breeding grounds. Unless Vader knows the entire threat I believe the Aliens have the drop. Btw having the force does not enlighten him to every thing in advance. Only takes one trooper for one pre-made monster in the dark. Which also can change to a queen when none are present. So Xenos hands down. Vader would just get zerged, it's what they do.
>>
>>723867599
But wait, if they'd start off small, what would stop vader from sensing the first handful and just kicking their asses, before executing the queen? Like, if the situation starts with them being few in number, it's no contest, vader wins.
>>
>>723873430
You're forgetting stormtroopers are unable to hit anything with their weapons.
>>
>>723865079
He has the force... he can feel where every one of them is. He can fucking fly, if you're nerd enough you know he could suck the life out of every single one of those sperm heads if he wanted without even speaking on what he could do with his lightsaber
>>
>>723866344
Sidious on his own solos no contest.
>>
New canon Vader is actually ridiculously op. he solos this without breaking a sweat.
>>
>>723866875
If darth nihilus could eat planets to sustain his not even really physical body then the chosen one could do the same. Nuff said
>>
Vader has only ever displayed a few powers. Force choke and feeling other force weilders*. Some comics offer some other crazy abilities. He IS a badass, no doubt. But so are the other aliens. Still on board with the Xenos
>>
>>723869321
A group of predators would win against a large horde of aliens. The preds are smarter and better equipped.
>>
>>723879898
Vader has always been. Remember how made up stars wars is and regad less of what anyone says if Vader didn't have padme to worry about he is the STRONGEST force being to exist BECAUSE the FORCE EMACUTELY conceived him, which makes him Star Wars Jesus. Jesus=God. Anakin=Force (god). That's why palpatine lied to his bitch ass and made him his bitch apprentice so he could never reach his full potential
>>
Vader loses. He kills a bunch of them, but loses.

The real question is... what happens when a chestbuster pops out of Vader's chest? Imagine a race of Force-using Xenomorphs.
>>
What would happen is vader would kill all the ayy lmaos and the queen but one egg would be left and a face hugger would somehow get on vader and implant a xenomorph inside him, which would birth out as xenovader somehow transfer his consciousness into his new sith xenovader body becoming the ultimate force power.

Imagine a force using xenomorph that could mind control most other lifeforms, was nasically a projection of the ultimate fear and welded biomechanical shit like a lightsaber tail implant.

The ultimate expression of the darkside.
>>
>>723881694

Shit probably feeds off the lifeforce of other living things, eats them and becomes more powerful.
>>
>>723880720
>The real question is... what happens when a chestbuster pops out of Vader's chest? Imagine a race of Force-using Xenomorphs.
>>723881694
>one egg would be left and a face hugger would somehow get on vader and implant a xenomorph inside him

hive mind, and ohshi moment as i imagine a sith xenomorph, fuuuuuuu
>>
>>723874845
Kek this
>>
File: 16743_aliens_xenomorph_alien.jpg (782KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
16743_aliens_xenomorph_alien.jpg
782KB, 1680x1050px
Damn SON.

>pic related.
>>
Vader would just trigger a self destruct of some kind because he hated the death start in the first place. A metal monstrosity he called it.
>>
>>723881694
Vaders body is msotly an Integgrated positronic chassis (IPC). He would not be a viable host.
>>
Alien's everytime, stormtroopers have weak ass armour, inability to hit targets, aliens would have numbers and would find away like they got around the auto guns, self distruct, liquid metal, they' ed wear vader down plus when you fuck the queen they'd probably go batshit crazy
>>
>>723875102
Did you watch alien you fucking idiot, little scene where cain get a facehugger on his helmet...
>>
>>723883016
details, details
>>
>>723883109
Those details would matter in this case!?!
>>
>>723883235
that was the joke, mon ami...
>>
>>723865738
Vader would sense them.
He would be last man standing though.
>>
>>723883305
If your mother could see you now.
Thread posts: 110
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.