[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should I do while tripping on LSD. I'm trying 3 sheets

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

File: download (3).jpg (17KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
17KB, 300x168px
What should I do while tripping on LSD. I'm trying 3 sheets next week and I've only done one at a time before. What should I do while tripping. And don't say "stay inside somewhere safe" because thats boring
>>
make sure to have benzos on deck. those are life savers
>>
Draw. Paint. Video games can be fun. If it's warm get outside, should probably have someone else around for that one depending on how well you handle it.
>>
go to the mall and sit in the vibrating lazy-boy chairs until it gets too weird
>>
I don't do benzos, any other suggestions, preferably something that would intensify the "hallucinations"?
>>
>>723858012
go play around in the street
also lurk more
>>
>>723858012
>posts asking questions about drugs
>image is PsychedSubstance
>not watching any of his bids on said question
ISHYGDDT
>>
>>723859137
Get some MDMA candy flipping is pretty sweet.
>>
You want to intensify the trip of THREE SHEETS BRO LOL
>>
Will do, although I live in the boondocks so I won't get hit probably...
>>
>>723858012
Three sheets? Sheets? A sheet is 10-10000 hits dude. Specify. Did you mean 3 hits?
>>
Wait three SHEETS? At once?
Dude that's like 300 tabs.
Don't do that you silly cunt
Also that sounds expensive as fucking hell
>>
Youre planning on taking hundreds of tabs?
>>
>>723859451
He should do it and fuck his life up just so we can point and laugh.
>>
Go to the nearest nature preserve. Fuck a tree
>>
We wouldnt really get to hear the story would be now
>>
get some tobacco/vape in case anything goes wrong
get some fuckable women who you don't despise
music
watch the simpsons
go outside
stay away from crowded areas
do it early in the day
eat alot before hand
>>
>>723858012
If it's the first time taking such a heavy dose I'd recommend a trip sitter. Especially if you go outside, since you might have no control over what you might experience/feel at that time.

But it's your trip
I'd recommend staying indoors/in your own garden/backyard.
Get used to it, respect the drug, there's no rush to any of it.
>>
>>723859522
My buddy ate a whole sheet of acid once, like 40 hits? Yeah. He stripped naked and was caught skateboarding down the streets fucked out of his mind.
>>
Liar. you wouldnt be able to skate on 40 hits you twat
>>
>>723859522
Well before he goes buttnut fucking insane I want to know where the guy is that will sell someone three sheets of acid at once
>>
>>723859661
He was just shredding through life the only way he knew how. He came into this world with nothing on his back, he leaving it the same way.
>>
>>723859137
Benzos would be to calm you down in case of a bad trip.
As far as general suggestions find a concert to go to. Or an imax movie. Barring that anything involving nature will suit you just fine. Have good music and a friend available who knows you're tripping. Have fun and enjoy man wish I could still trip but my brain is too fucked up these days
>>
>>723859742
I have no idea how well he was skating. He was probably running around with his skateboard in his hand. He has also done crack. Not friends with him anymore
>>
>>723858130
Slipped my friend some benzos when he had an acid freak out, stopped that pretty soon. Very good to have while doing acid.
>>
I've tripped off of one tab a couple times before and found it pretty easy to control so I'm not too worried

Also for everyone pointing out that 1 sheet is like 100 tabs, I get it, stfu
>>
>>723859918
>slipped your friend drugs he didnt want to help him
>cant tell if utter scum or supreme bro
>>
>>723859742
Yeah you would, especially if you've been skating regularly. Tripping =/= drunk, I've never experienced a significant amount of loss of motor skills.
>>
>>723860076
OP, you're a moron if you do sheets of acid at a time lol. Unless your acid is actual trash and barely gets you high.
>>
>>723858012
Any abandoned buildings around you? I tripped in the basement of an old grain elevator once and that shit was crazy.
>>
>>723860076
If you do three sheets and the lsd is of any potency whatsoever I can guarantee you will wake up in a mental hospital. Kids like you with no reverance for psychotropic substances make me fucking sick
>>
It should be pretty fucking obvious I meant tabs not sheets
>>
>>723860076
We're pointing it out because three sheets is fucking insane. I've never heard of anyone doing that much at once except for this cop who busted a lab and didn't have his suit on properly and he absorbed the equivalent of a thousand hits at once and had to go to the hospital. He can talk and isn't retarded or insane but he still has trouble remembering shit and can barely write his own name. Don't do three sheets you dumbfuck but if you do at least livestream it.
>>
Was the lsd unfinished? I thought it was a myth that you could absorb it through the skin.

Also again I meant tabs not sheets
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.