[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yes I know NYPA... But this is different. Around the time of

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: Ava Addams.jpg (157KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Ava Addams.jpg
157KB, 768x1024px
Yes I know NYPA... But this is different.

Around the time of the Jodi Arias trial my brother was killed by three bikers who dragged him out of the shower and tortured him before strangling him to death. This happened in Phoenix Arizona January 22nd 2013.

My brother's ex was primary suspect as he was going to leave her and return to NYC. She wanted to prevent that.
Phoenix PD never did anything besides interview her for 8 hours.
I need someone here to find her for me... If that is possible?
I am coming to you guys as last resort here.

Her name is Christine Padgett. Resided in Phoenix Arizona in 2013.
2 days after his murder she fled to somewhere in California and she's at some university mentoring high school kids and college freshmen.

If one of you guys could track her down I would be forever grateful. My family has been in a constant state of hell for the past 4 years. Our grandfather killed himself December 29th because of what happened after losing my brother and our grandmother shortly beforehand.

Please help me.
>>
would if i could
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.