[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

suicidal depressed 20yo millionare that cant find anyone to love

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 312
Thread images: 36

File: WIN_20170221_145806.jpg (139KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170221_145806.jpg
139KB, 1280x720px
suicidal depressed 20yo millionare that cant find anyone to love him no matter how much he puts himself out there. AMA
>kik
>zihkid
>have big house and am all alone most of the time
please bump thread with questions I need to distract myself from wanting to take a knife to my inner thigh and just bleeding out in a bathtub.
>>
>>723853590
out of the millions of you guys none of you has any questions?
>>
File: IMG_6606.jpg (122KB, 800x781px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6606.jpg
122KB, 800x781px
Can I have some money?

I don't have anything to offer but this image
>>
>>723853590
your to young bud, whats causing the depressing?
>>
>>723854388
how much?
>>
I'd also like your money, and advice on how to get your money.
>>
File: IMG_7291.jpg (1MB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7291.jpg
1MB, 3000x2000px
C'mon. I'm poor as fuck.
>>
>>723853590

stop being a fat fuck maybe
>>
how did you get your money?
>>
>>723854388
I second this
>>
File: IMG_6914.jpg (73KB, 1400x788px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6914.jpg
73KB, 1400x788px
>>723854495
I need $20k to cover expenses from spinal surgery. I know you're not gonna give me that, but really anything helps. I'm regretting not letting myself just get fucking crippled.
>>
$65
>>
Where you making your money? Affiliate marketing? digital advertising? Join my marketing chat where we hold each other accountable, looks like you need to hit the gym brotha.
>>
>>723853590
why dont you just buy a whore?
>>
>>723854756
He's faking
>>
File: bkRqRxx.jpg (57KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
bkRqRxx.jpg
57KB, 640x425px
do you need a friend? do you live in cali?
>>
>>723853590
Hookers.
>>
Ill tell u this, if my ugly ass can find a girl, you definitely can, and shit, i didnt have millions. Head up, suicide is for pussies. Also youre rich so gibs me dat. Ha
>>
>>723853590
Post pic with time stamp and some fat stacks, gold bars, diamonds, whatever etc. so we know you`re for real
>>
>>723853590
Can you carve "/b/" into your forehead?
>>
>>723853590
How do you make your money? wherer do you live? Why/how are you depressed and suicidal with that much money? Maybe I can help you man
>>
>>723854717
whats wrong with ur back?
>>
>>723854482
i get rejected by every girl i meet. I dont have income anymore its just sitting in the bank. I just want to retire and have children.
>>723854510
depends on what you can do i made a application that worked in a niche market that sold well. used in a lot of banks and large business today.
>>723854547
fair point
>>723854717
howd it happen. depends honestly
>>723854788
whores around here are all horses or look like fat gorillas
>>723854800
wish i was maybe then i could justify the suicide more instead of being on here
>>723854869
i would love a friend and im in Maryland
>>
>>723855082
im in Maryland
I'll happily live in your big house and pretend to be your friend sometimes in exchange for free rent
>>
>>723855003
im not a cartoon character.... ive got art....millions not billions
>>
>>723855207
Post your bank account then
>>
What's your skype I'll add you to the chat just don't kill yourself and hit the gym
>>
>>723855024
maryland and i always get dumped. they outgrow me.
>>723855070
i slouch on account of depression
>>723855203
maybe talk to me on kik depends on if we click
>>
>>723853590
you've got nice looks tho, whats the real problem here?
>>
>>723855347
>random asks you to give your bank account information
>expects you to do it to prove youre real
>im not retarded
>>
>>723855404
Wait....slouching can fuck your back up so bad that surgery might be needed....can you not get all the way up of something?
>>
If you're in a giving mood, I'm broke and can't afford to eat. If you wanna send me $2,000 dollars so I can survive, that would be swell.
>>
>>723855597
My personality i would assume.
>>
>>723855082
would you be willing to donate to a gofundme for a girl's heart replacement?
>>
>>723855605
No, just post a pic of the numbers with a timestamp
>>
>>723855613
I can just dont feel like it right now on account of not having love in my life.
>>
File: IMG_6348.jpg (37KB, 640x806px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6348.jpg
37KB, 640x806px
>>723854717
>>723855070
>>723855082
I'm basically the living example of why you take care of scoliosis when you're a kid. But you have to have not poor-ass parents for that...so... yeah.

I got the surgery. I can still walk. But... If it means I can't sleep indoors anymore, it wasn't worth it.
>>
Can I have like $1000? Shit would change my life.
>>
>>723853590

You mind posting your bank account balance for proof?
>>
>>723853590
you don't want to loved by someone.
the day will come when you let them down, and if they truly matter to you the way you think you want someone to... it will crush you. And you can bet your life that day will come, because were all human and to err is inevitable in our nature. The pain will destroy you nigger.

Stop crying, and put your money to good use.
Make someones day.
Don't get to know them.
Just relish the moment when you make their day, and walk away taking that feeling with you in return.
>>
>>723853590
Serious advice here. What do you *want* to do? Rather than sitting around depressed, go do whatever it is you think about doing... Travel, see sights, build something, go surfing, whatever. Women are attracted to guys that have lives of their own and that part will follow too.
>>
>>723853590
Nice bait OP, you fucking faggot
>>
hey op, i know this is a major longshot, but im going through a really tough time in university right now, and am facing some of the same problems you are. but i am different, in the fact that i am dirt poor and will probably be evicted in about 3 months with the way my money is going. parents are poor as dirt too. if you could send me like a grand or even just 500 bucks if thats too much i would be in debt to you forever
thanks for reading it
>>
File: suicide-world-is-your-oyster.png (19KB, 1350x561px) Image search: [Google]
suicide-world-is-your-oyster.png
19KB, 1350x561px
>>723855082
improve yourself, hit the gym learn a bunch of shit, get a hair cut. all you have is time, don't cut it short just because it isn't being handed to you, you may be a rich bitch but you still have to work for what you really want.
>>
>>723853590

Seems as if you identify yourself in two ways. One, someone who wants to find love, two, a millionaire. Are these the things you find most value in? Money and Love? What activity's do you enjoy since money isn't really an issue
>>
>>723854495
>>723854756
Hey im a young digital marketer/seo and id love to join that chat. Details?
>>
Cocaine my man. Get some skanks and some booze and next thing you know, BAM! Bitches be felching your come out of each others asses just to get another line.
>>
>>723853590

want some advice from someone who doesnt want your money?

Youre fucking 20 dude, shut up.

Your problem is that you need a goal, a hobby. You have so much money that you probably dont need to go to college or start a career. Thats sad. You have money but no meaning to your life.

I'd say go to college anyway. Theres something you have to like enough to take a class or two. And dont expect to make friends, just because you go doesnt entitle you to peoples company. Dont be that guy. Just go. Be a genuine person and meet some people, find some ambition and go from there.
>>
File: IMG_7871.jpg (37KB, 1242x220px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7871.jpg
37KB, 1242x220px
This is me (not OP). Anyone wanna beat my high score?
>>
>>723855697
i cant be bothered to take out the ruler to mesure my dick against yours at the moment. suicidal not petty.
>>723855928
keep explaining im not saying no i just need to know more
>>723855969
how?
>>723856037
okay now you sir are presuming far to much about me as a person just because you have a definite understanding of how your social circle works its not a universal standard for all human life. youre confident you got that going for you at least.
>>723856141
traveling is gay all alone i just get drunk and end up masturbating in a hotel suite and doing stupid shit to mess with the maids day.
>>723856378
hair cut sounds good but i have trouble losing weight for medical reasons
>>723856404
id give all my money up for love in a heart beat my friends are having kids and they have so much
>>723856605
i need this man in my life XD wish i were you my friend
>>723856504
dude im retired and i just coded a bunch of stuff to make it faster im no super hero i was just in the right place at the right time didnt fuck up. the business world is a crapshoot just do what you can to get ahead.
>>
OP you need a great wingman. I have a wealthy friend, not a millionaire yet but making about 200k per year, and he couldn't get laid to save his life until I taught him how to do it.

First you need to clean yourself up a bit. You don't need to lose weight, but get a shave, a good haircut, and some nice clothes. Spend some $ and get 2 tailored suits.
>>
>>723856902
401k?
>>
whats your kik?
>>
>>723856835
tried professors hate me and they tend to treat me like im insulting them by taking their class.
>>
Slum it son. But not in a faggy way.

I grew up broke as fuck. I come from nobility though. European and Ottoman. I digress though.

My city is a blue collar city where the rich and poor live almost side by side. 5 minute drives bring you from 800k houses to ghettos.
So what ended up happening is the rich kids basically spend all their time with us poor slobs.
Poor slobs are the best slobs. The funnest around. The ones with life experience. And despite what most people will think, we won't just be your friend because you have money.
At least not in my city. Ge to know some of your slobs. Don't advertise your wealth. Just hang out, chill, make friends. Let your money be a surprise for some decent poor girl.
Also how did you become a millionaire?
>>
>>723855024
>>723855404
You need to have your own aspirations and goals. Focus on yourself. Women find that sexy.
>>
File: IMG_1192.png (2MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1192.png
2MB, 1242x2208px
Send me a message over kik if you need to talk

Americano699
>>
>>723856991
If you live by water, buy a boat. Something in the 30ft range so you can sleep on it. Women love boats.

Then you need to find a decent looking guy that has loads of self confidence to hang out with.
>>
>>723856902
is this turning into a dick rate thread?
>>
>>723853590
Do it
>>
>>723857182
how?
can i actually start over like that?
>>
>>723857093
Nope, two education trusts (one for each of my children), and my three investment portfolios. One is the balance, one is available to invest, and one is to capture dividends & bond proceeds.
>>
>>723856990
look /b/ro, I'm 5'11" and weigh 360#
I know all about the trouble losing weight thing. but fitness can still be manageable with just about any health level. and from the looks you don't have hoses coming out of your face so you should be good to go. once you start exercising it's like Arnie said, it's a high just like sex. you can afford a physical trainer, so hire a good one for some one on one lessons, do your own research before you go, just go.
>>
>>723856990

I've been there man. When I was your 22 all of my friends were graduating college, starting their careers and I was so far behind. I felt as if they had their life together and I was so far behind them. I kept comparing myself to them, thinking of how much more together they are or whatever. The problem was, I was comparing myself to everyone else, except my past self. Just focus on improving yourself, and compare yourself only to the yesterday you.

Sounds cheesy or corny or whatever, but it's going to be difficult to find love or whatever if you aren't happy yourself. Noone can make you happy, and really, you can't put that burden on someone else. Find what makes you happy, do it and love will happen. Can't force it.
>>
sup buddy, what do you enjoy doing in your spare time, if anything? finding a hobby and going to a place where people are doing this hobby is a great way to make friends or find a girlfriend, since you already have a common interest.
>>
>>723857455
>checked
and you sir just hit the jackpot
I couldn't have said it better myself, improve over your past self
>>
>>723857256
Sure hope not. I'd be lucky to get a 4/10.
>>
>>723857235
sounds like a movie script
>>723857283
well im actually considering it
>>723857583
my hobby is building things in my garage
>>
Can we have more pics of you?
>>
>>723857386
I mean like I said, my city is pretty unique, Even relatives from Europe say they are blown away by how diverse my city is in terms of this factor.
I don't know where you are from, but if you live in a decently sized blue collar town just go to local bar spots. Do NOT advertise your wealth. Doesn't mean be a bum, but don't be a showoff. Talk to normal working class people having a good time. Don't be pushy. Us working class fucks are very protective and don't easily open up to outsiders. (I'm a New England fag btw) So I imagine that also adds to the animosity. But still.
Clean yourself up. Get some personal goals.
Also stop looking for love. It's overrated. I spent 6 years with the "woman of my dreams". She left me mid semester junior year of college after to fuck 40 year old versions of you. So I guess you can wait around until then and be flashy to get some fine ass, or you can get to know the average people in your town/city.
Being poor doesn't mean we have bad qualities or are retarded. Just get to know some normal people, become friends, have a good time and get to know a decent girl.
>>
>>723853590
Is that you in the pic? What are your expectations for a girl your looking for? Do you know the reason you're having trouble with girls liking you?
>>
Fake it till you make it, your only way
>>
>>723857766
got any pictures of stuff you built? would like to see some of it if you dont mind
>>
>>723855082
Who the fuck wants to retire at 20. Nobody likes you because your spoiled, boring, and ugly.
>>
>>723857788
This. Chances are you're acting like a pretentious elliot rogers type and scaring them off. Quit being such a supreme gentleman.
>>
>>723857753
look its a jew hes funny and moderately wealthy
>>723857864
its me and i just want honest love not something fake
>>723857902
nothing on computer and im naked and its raining outside.
>>723858087
i dont even mention my money i just get called super nice and people just look me over. its more rejection baased on my personality
>>
>>723853590
if i ever see you in public ur getting robbed u fuckin stain
>>
im also drunk right now guys so sorry if my grammar isnt on point.
>>
Join the pot movement, I'm dead serious
>>
>>723858353
i don't carry anything on me usually. XD good luck.
>>
>>723856990
>traveling is gay all alone i just get drunk and end up masturbating in a hotel suite and doing stupid shit to mess with the maids day.

Guy who suggested travel, here. You obviously have a problem with reclusive tendencies. Travel in a way that does not feed your habits. DON'T stay in a hotel room where you can just coop yourself up again. Go backpacking, get a tent, walk to campgrounds, whatever. Do something that forces you to actually go out and LIVE your LIFE.

What's the worst that could happen? If you somehow fuck that up too you could still kill yourself later.

But the cocaine slut suggestion is also a valid one, in all seriousness.
>>
File: IMG_5436.jpg (57KB, 540x500px)
IMG_5436.jpg
57KB, 540x500px
I don't really have any questions for you, but I do know what i would try to make you do if I could be your friend (live in norway).

you seem depressed so I would try to make you see a psychiatrist.
Harsh truth is that getting fit helps life at all fronts. I would make you get a PT with a contract saying they can do anything so long as it keeps you on track fitness wise.
I would get you a sugarbaby, since it seems you could need some practice being with girls.
I would try to make you go to college and do something that interests you.

It will be hard, but I think you should just apply to do anything that even remotely interests you. You clearly have the money, but currently they just enable you to sit inside and get fat and lonely. You need to spend it on getting outside.

I have one question actually. Are you okay?
>>
>>723858274
What about your personality pushes people away? Give us some info about it... Also, what you like doing, what are your hobbies?
>>
Talk to me on kik? I'm prodigal_manifest
I'll probably try to get money tho because I'm poor af but oh well
>>
>>723858274
Well quit being the way you are and be more down to earth and sociable. Be more outgoing and joke with people, be a bit of a dick. Don't hog the conversation though, people like being listened to. You're probably just boring.
>>
you can hit me up on kik if you want @viktor9876

im bored af and if i can cheer up a millionaire it might kill a couple of minutes
>>
Which part of MD?
>>
>>723853590
Depressed? check
20 and retired? check
Looks like the only answer is to play runescape and max your account by playing 8-12hrs a day. Im rooting for you!
>>
>>723858274
Well what kind of people are you hanging out with anon? What kind of standards do you have?
As someone else mentioned get fit. It goes a long way to help with your confidence. Clean that scraggle up. Lose weight, get ripped or at the very least decent looking. Get a nice haircut. Also don't leave your money in the bank idle. Invest.
Read more books etc. learn more shit.
If you have never had sex and struggle with scoring, just hire a fucking hooker. Reputable and safe one.
Lots of people look down on it but people who wait a long time or don't get laid continue to put women on a pedestal.
One of my friends didn't manage to get laid until 24, And it was lucky he did. Point is that you need to stop believing women are some kind of magical being. They are people, and more often than not they are the shittiest of the two genders.
None of this stuff comes overnight. It takes months, years even. But the more you sit around doing jack shit, the harder it gets. Start now.
Little by little. Step by step.
Also women don't like "retired" bums. They like guys with ambition. Women don't want to be baby factories for some millionaire beta.
>>
>>723854318
>1
>>723853590
what's the longest adventure you've been on?
>>
>>723858453
XD does this qualify as advertizing?
>>723858506
wood working and reading. before you say anything ive tried watt pad and ive tried putting ads up on craigslist
>>723858683
im down to earth im sociable people just abuse my trust which makes me want to know why they do it and they distance themselves from me.
>>723858854
eastern shore
>>723858859
/thread
>>
>>723858973
I live in the Arnold area. I'll have your babies for some money.
>>
>>723858946
i have no standards because no one sociallizes with me. ive had sex a few times with one girl in highschool.
>>723858961
it was 3 months in the indonesian rainforest
>>
>>723858274
If its you why not try fixing your self up? If you claim of being a millionaire is true I'm sure you get plenty of days off. You say you're only 20 get a better haircut, shave that beard. It looks like your a bit fat get in shape. I have been doing the same. I let it get far off too out of hand it became depressing. You got a whole bunch of time don't rush things.
>>
>>723859135
kik me depends on your personality and if youre cute
>>
>>723858973
Wood Working... Ok! I actually know it! Make a youtube channel, put a lot of effort on it, and try to compete with that guy from slingshot channel...
>He is pretty happy...
>>
File: ultimate attack.gif (499KB, 345x247px)
ultimate attack.gif
499KB, 345x247px
>>723853590
For a reasonable fee, I'd be willing to coach you daily.

I've done it before. One of em is married to the girl I introduced him to.
>>
>>723858973
Advertiser guy here. Shit I don't know, I just know that you have the financial means to make your life better so I hope you can succeed doing that. And maybe down the line you will be able to help someone else who's in a rough spot. Come on man, live a little.
>>
>>723853590

Hey OP. I'd come hang out with you but I'm on the other side of the planet :(

If your flush with cash bro I'd quit and take some time to sort yourself out. It sounds to me like you genuinely do have a lot to offer friends and partners/girlfriends, but they never see that. And that's because you don't show that. Don't be a fuckin douche, but equally you need to learn to like yourself, be confident and welcoming of people into your life.

I've sailed this ship OP (without the money lol) and I can tell you the only person who's opinion of you matters is YOU. Once your happy with you, you'll want to share you with other people and people won't just look you over, they'll pay attention because they can see it in you. People don't wanna be friends with sad people.

What do you enjoy doing bro? What do you spend your free time doing?
>>
>>723859154
>3 months in the indonesian rainforest

fucking nice, keep doing it you'll meet people and inspire them, should be good enough.

anyone you meet memorable so far?
>>
>>723853590
Join my friends and I on Discord, OP. We don't
mind more people and it'd be cool to actually talk to someone who made a fortune at such a young age.
https://discord.gg/Xxh5azP
>>
>>723859154
Well dude I have to say, grow up and follow my advice in these posts
>>723858946
>>723857788
>>723857182

I'm 24. I've lived more than most men on their death beds. I've love, laughed cried all that bullshit.
You need to challenge yourself, you need to set goals for yourself and push the boundaries. You need to stop being such a nice guy and stop letting people abuse your trust and you need to stop thinking you will find love by some 20 something year old bitch who might have your kids and then rip you apart for everything you have. Way too young to be thinking about retirement and baby factory lover
>>
What kind of car do you drive? i'd by me a corvette z06 lt3 with that kind of money
>>
>>723853590
stop being a colossal faggot and do something;
like give me 100,000 and ill make 20 million in a year.
>>
File: hugebowner.jpg (247KB, 1280x720px)
hugebowner.jpg
247KB, 1280x720px
>>723859385
Trust me dude... It's the only way...
>>
>>723853590
Honestly, you won't be able to get a woman to like you until you like yourself. That's the way it works, OP. Women are tuned by nature to detect low self-esteem and no matter how much money you have, they'll never truly respect or love a man who doesn't feel the same about himself. Here's what I recommend:

1) Hire a personal trainer. If you really do have millions, you can get a really damn good one.

2) Get a dietician to give you a diet and stick to it.

Slowly but surely, you'll gain self-confidence and self-esteem. Now, I'm assuming you don't have some sort of clinical depression, in which case you should definitely go see a psychologist AND psychiatrist (both, not one or the other).

Also, since you seem to have a lot of time on your hands, why not take up a hobby? Play guitar, learn to draw/paint, etc.

Volunteer for something. Do something for other people. This will also help you feel better.

GET OUT OF THE FUCKING HOUSE. Seriously, staying indoors all day is not good. Doing all or some of the things I listed above will help you, but for fuck's sake don't stay in your home all day. You will literally go crazy (and maybe that's already kind of happened, hence your depression). Anyway, I really wish you the best of luck and hope you get through this low valley and start to climb back up again.
>>
>>723853590
Where from bud?
>>
>>723859385
speach problem cant read from script on camera.
>>723859425
working on things in my garage fixing up my house etc
>>723859444
an ugly guide that stole my money and left me 20 miles from the nearest road
>>723859545
will do
>>723859557
I want that mindset so badly and i wish i had it its evasive and im not sure how to get it in my life. Ill try but as i said im not even aware of what im doing wrong.
>>723859570
a nissan rouge... it was cheap and I like the feel of it on the road its comfortable.
>>723859597
send me your investment portfolio and ill consider it.
>>723859732
hes dying inside in all his videos look at his eyes
>>
It's calling to you anon. Answer the call.
>>
>>723860224
maryland
>>
>>723860302
You have unilaterally neglected to address any of the real pieces of advice, which can all be distilled to "get out and have a life." I henceforth declare you a faggot and will no longer respond to you as you are too scared to change.
>>
File: 1472151996705.jpg (2MB, 1920x1040px)
1472151996705.jpg
2MB, 1920x1040px
>>723860302

>an ugly guide that stole my money and left me 20 miles from the nearest road

well shit, you're just getting started my caballeros

good luck and fun adventures
>>
>>723860876
/thread
>>
What hobbies you got man?
>>
Go find some broke ass foreign milf or something if you're a millionaire. Could be fun.
>>
>>723860302

Working on your house? And in the garage.

I know your problem OP. You have no friends because you have no hobbies. You've spent all that time making money (and I'm sure a ton of useful business contacts) but not friends with similar interests to you.

You need to find out what you enjoy doing, and go do it. Not stay home and potter around on your own. Then you'll meet people with similar interests.

So I'll ask, If I told you that you had to leave the house and do something fun, what would you go and do?
>>
>>723853590
Can I have a grand pls?
>>
>>723861398
depends on what for
>>
Broski could I get some money to get a new guitar that would be pretty badass
>>
Smoke some ganja too man might be cool
>>
>>723862247
i have and do its not working
>>
>>723862001
Not gonna lie, it's so I can build a new gaming PC and play the shit I've been missing out on for a while.

I've lost interest in shit and have had trouble finding enjoyment in life, lost contact with pretty much all my friends, and now I don't even game anymore. Shit's depressing.

I'm hoping to get back into my old favourite hobby.

Also, my commiserations on being miserable and lonely. I feel that feel

paypal is [email protected], in case you feel like obliging and then some other anon jumps in with their paypal instead.

Regardless, good luck with the struggle.
>>
>>723862327
Bro honestly if I had your money I would travel the fucking world. But I wouldn't stay in classy ass hotels and shit but really experience it seeing everything I could think of
>>
>>723853590
get a hobby, invest yourself in it
doesn't really matter what it is - woodworking, blacksmithing, bushcraft, hell even some pussy shit like art

you have the cash to invest in it, you can get all the equipment you need to get into whatever hobby you want really

start focusing on yourself and improvement and making sure you aren't just being a depressed fag on /b/ 24 hours a day and maybe you'll start to attract the poon (or dick if you're a queer)

i believe in you anon

can i have $1000 because i'm fuckin poor and wish i had the cash to invest in hobbies
>>
Play paintball. Your life will be forever changed.
>>
Start exercising and become a teacher dude, for real. You have money. You'll meet girls in school, divorced women as a teacher. It's easy. Summer's off for vacation.

No brainier
>>
>>723862349
no go to fiver
>>
>>723855082
i live in NoVa op i'll chill w you
>>
Start dabbing if weed doesn't do it for you. Get a rig and find a wax connect in your area. Become a stoner.
>>
>>723862679
what?
>>
File: 1485210686433.jpg (421KB, 1200x1200px)
1485210686433.jpg
421KB, 1200x1200px
>>723862349
I'm assuming you're a fucking kid. Here's a tip: get a fucking job for a month, quit, and buy said computer. Grow up, dude.
>>
>>723862673
what do you mean fiver?

Bummer. I guess I'll try and save.
>>
>>723862955
Nice dubs, also, eat a dick.
>>
>>723855082
Dude don't be like that.
We all have problems.
You are asking for help and that's great.
I was like you in a past few days ago,the difference is that you have money and if I had money most of my problems would go away.
>>
>>723853590
Play Dota2, Smite, or league of legends.

Shit will waste your time. It can lead to investments. When you want to off yourself just play a few games mate.
>>
>>723853590
What's your kik?
>>
>>723861377
I have to agree with many of the others here, your hobby can be a gateway.

You have the money to outfit a really well equipped woid shop, and I think exploring what you can do in wood would be a great way to expand your social circle..

Put together some of your projects and go to a woodworking show like Artistry in Wood. Show off some of your work and just chill with some fellow craftsmen. Develop your craft, share techniques, talk shop.

I used to work with a genuine artist in his shop. I learned so much from him and met many other like-minded people. I think you could do the same.
>>
>>723862955
Legally declared unfit for work due to issues, can't go get a job then quit, goverment stipend isn't very much.
>>
>>723853590
You should put a pencil in your dickhole, then post it here for me. Thanks.
>>
>>723863380
he fell for the NEETbux trap
point and laugh
>>
try 10 day Silent vipassana retreat
>>
>>723863326

The elephant in the room as well OP...

You gotta talk to someone bout the depression dude, spill everything to someone even if it's a councillor you have to pay. Get it alllllllll out and let them help you get things in perspective.

Depression feeds itself, cbf seeing people so have no one to talk to when you need them so you get more depressed....

If woodwork is a hobby you really enjoy, wanna make me a rifle stock? I don't know if you could ever get it to me (NZ) but it would give you something to do
>>
All these people saying they're rich on /b/ and I'm just sitting here racking up student loans, working full time, school full time, wife and kid with another on the way, wife's car just got totaled and I just want to be able to put a down payment on a used car.

Love isn't all you need when you're broke as fuck and tired as shit.
>>
>>723863380
That's a poor fucking excuse, and if you can't get a job to begin with, gaming in general is probably the least of your concerns. Seek medical help (and I know every state has free medical care for low-income homes) so you can a job or move forward.
>>
>>723853590
You may think theres nothing worse than life, and youd be right, but hey theres nothing better than life either. Its just what you make of it
>>
>>723853590
U got the money for a therapy? why not try to do one? i'd recommend you a Psychoanalytical one, one that is about the rootcause of your problem not about the solution
>>
>>723853590

LOL neck beard is looking for love LOL try looking for a razor first LOL They're for shaving not killing yourself LOL
>>
File: CARLSFUCKINGLOCK.jpg (43KB, 576x324px)
CARLSFUCKINGLOCK.jpg
43KB, 576x324px
>>723860302
Look here, op. You are absolutely too comfortable for your own good. The only choice you have at becoming a person that people instinctively detect as meaningful to their life, is to become fucking meaningful. You need epiphany, real danger, being taken outside your comfort zone unwillingly and maybe even face death.

You're not going to attract the people you think you want, because you only think you want them. You need to lower your standards because finding a pretty girl AND true love just does not ever happen, ever. Stop chasing angels and settle with a human being who will reciprocate your true love.
You will thank me later.
>>
>>723864127
Therapistfag here

Literally no one does psychoanalytical anymore. CBT would be his most likely form of therapeutic modality.
>>
>>723863912
Sounds like are just complaining about choices you've made. Maybe should've made better choices you faggot
>>
>>723863992
Not in the states, have applied for treatment, literal 7 month waiting list.

He already said no, you don't need to be a dick about it.
>>
>>723864320
He's married has a job and a family. What have you done with your life faggot?
>>
>>723853590
in /b/ news today:

attention-seeking neet who living in 750k house with parents posts his face on anonymous imageboard and somehow gets to the top of page 1
>>
>>723863912

go get ur family purposely lost in the woods, pretend like you have no idea what your'e doing, lead them further astray, then eat them. remain lost for a while then emerge from the wilderness telling your story of fending for your family and taking care of your wife after her and your kid got attacked while out on a hike. etc.etc.

Your fault for getting yer ass in that predicament, sosrry.
>>
>>723864320
Not complaining at all. Just saying that life sucks for a lot of people for different reasons. He has money and is lonely, I have family and I'm broke.
>>
>>723853590

i have some problems here
1. timestamp you faggot
2. dont listen to the shitposters saying to get buff, thats almost never the problem
3 timestamp
4 go to reddit because no one is going to take you seriously
5 say stfu to all the fags asking for money they are probably 12.
6 TIMESTAMP OR GTFO
>>
>>723864299
"CBT simply attempts to alleviate suffering as quickly as possible by training your mind to replace dysfunctional thought patterns, perceptions, and behavior (without asking more about them) with more realistic or helpful ones in order to alter behavior and emotions. "
>>
>>723853590
give me all your money, asshole
>>
>>723853590
>20yo millionare
Doubtful. Even the ugliest millionaires have women hanging around.
>>
>>723864475
oh fuck off dickwad, I've done enough to know that I've been smart enough to not fucking do what he did and still have a place. i'll adopt a fucking kid when i feel i'm ready. faggots andd their slutwives and debt.
>>
>>723853590
Live for life anon, not for love. Life itself is the gift, feel the sun on your face, the crispness of the air, look at the sunlight filtering through the leaves, feel the rain on your skin. Listen to music, taste the food that you eat.

When you appreciate life, and that appreciation shows on your face, in your physical form, when it reflects in the choices you make and the person you are, then love will come. It will fall into place.
>>
>>723864783
You sounds exactly like a teenager who has no idea what's coming.
>>
>>723856902
how'd you do this?
>>
>>723864666
I'm aware of what it does. Any therapist that bills insurance companies bills CBT because it's able to show quantifiable change in a clients behaviors.
>>
>>723864783
It sounds like your butt really really hurts anon. What other people do shouldn't make you feel anything. If other people are happy you should be happy because the world becomes easier for you to be happy too. When others criticize you you should feel sorry for them because it means that they themselves are insecure or unsatisfied.
>>
File: IMG_0976.gif (446KB, 300x186px)
IMG_0976.gif
446KB, 300x186px
>>723864877
>>
>>723864666
Tbh I received CBT, cbt is just the easy way, people start to compensate that shit in a certain way, yes they are happy but it is no possible way to further enlightenment. The only real way to heal a psychological problem takes years, acceptance, philosophy, spirituality sport, healthy lifestyle, love.
>>
>>723857182
>literally just described my secretive lifestyle

What city do you speak of?

Sounds exactly like my experiences in Chicago.
>>
I need money give me some plz 10k would change m'y life
>>
File: hmm.jpg (378KB, 1239x795px)
hmm.jpg
378KB, 1239x795px
>>723853590
my girlfriend of over 2 years lives several states away. We're both college dropouts with anxiety and depression, I'm trying to move her out here to MN with me but financially we just can't, things keep popping up like broken cars and trips to the hospital that nearly bankrupt us. We could use some money to fix her car and and cover moving costs.

If you're really set on killing yourself, I offer you this less painful way
>>
>>723853590
Buy me a good wheelchair ramp. the one i have now is too high and i always gotta ask for help going up
>>
>>723864475
I too am married. 1 child, nice house, full time job as well. I also took out student loans. Im not bitching about a life built of of poor choices though, like he is. If he had proper insurance he would have that downpayment. At least he is broke as fuck and having another kid, thats a good choice. Going to be another mouth fed by subsidies, another person paid for by the fruits of his neighbors labor.
>>
>>723864901
this
>>723865003

A company only aims at its employees to function, not to actually make them live out their dreams and teach them to be themselfes. Its brainwashing in my opinion.
>>
>>723865003
Or strength. Simple strength, your own executive processing can allow you to become greater.
>>
>>723865242
Did he say he was on welfare? Your assumptions are unfounded.
>>
Will be your friend for a small fee of a thousand dollars.
>>
>>723853590

20?
Christ you look twice your age godfuck
>>
>>723865394
Unlike this anon I will not be your friend even if you gave me all of your money. If you gave me zero dollars though, I might.
>>
>>723856902
...You should give money to the paypal with 60 in it.

Just saying yeah.
>>
>>723859405
OP, here's one piece of advice for free.

If you want to "get better", don't listen to these people.

The same mind that makes your decisions and brought you down this path of mental agony is not fit enough to diagnose the problem or identify the cure.

Any anon can reach me if they need advice.
My consultations aren't free.
[email protected]

Cheers
>>
>>723853590
golds gym bklyn
5'9 200 lbs 20% bodyfat
extremely jewish man
>>
.be m'y friend op were gonna have a lot of fun with all this money
>>
>>723864901
btw. I turning someone with low self esteem into a psychopathic narcissist is alot easier and cost efficient than actually showing him what real love and affection means. He will be a great workforce. Same goes for many autistic fucks here. Its just easier to label them autistic than to actually help them
>>
>>723853590
Hey, OP, fuck all these faggots. Legit advice here.

1. If you're depressed, seek medication and/or counseling. Medical-based aka chemical imbalance depression doesn't just go away. I've dealt with it for YEARS and still struggle. Both will also help for regular depression. This is the first step towards bettering your life.

2. Women love dude's with confidence. Refer back to point #1. I know attractive guys that still can't get girls because they lack confidence.

3. Fuck everyone else. You do you man. Don't let ANYONE get between you and your goals.

4. Change your routine. Get outside your comfort zone and try new things. Go skydiving, try out a new restaurant, get a new hobby, anything.

5. Fuck all these faggots that are asking for shit. Life sucks and there aren't handouts. These bitches need to learn to man the fuck up and take care of their shit.
>>
Kek all the whiteknights and moneybeggars in this chat... I once dated a girl with your exact problem, she was rich and tried to kill herself a lot, even when I was in her bloody house, in the end though I figured out she had insane daddy issues and was pretty much only happy when treated like a princess and getting absolute attention. Was quite annoying,
>>
>>723865550
>[email protected]
this sounds like a name you can trust OP
>>
>>723865385
Broke as fuck, nothing for downpayment. My assumption is based on what he said.
>>
>>723853590
honestly if you dont work at all and never need to, i would recommend volunteering for something you give a shit about. get yourself out in the world and making tangible improvements to things you care about. let the fact you have mad loot be able to relax you from the woes of people who live hand to mouth week to week. dont fuck around with any women until you get over your need for them, they will just take all your fucking money and run.
>>
if you're a millionaire and you're 20 years old you have no reason to be depressed imo
>>
>>723865617
won't they also turn into conformist bipartisan morons who ruin america and stagnate the economy while the oligarchs laugh in their ivory towers though
>>
>>723858369
I can definitely sense that you have a difficult, almost combative personality. See a therapist for a while. You're living the dream, but you seriously need to adjust your attitude. Just telling you straight, bro.
>>
>>723865681
Anon maybe you're supposed to feel depressed. Maybe sadness is a sign of other problems and medicating it only hurts the quality of your life and diminishes your motivation to actually change it.
>>
>>723865720
Yes, I'm broke as fuck. No, I don't have money for a down payment. No, I'm not on welfare, my wife and I work for a living. Also, my insurance has nothing to do with it. The person who ran a red light and broadsided her car is the one whose insurance has to pay.
>>
>>723853590
can i have some money for a new phone?
>>
I'm also a high net worth young man. Well, now I'm 32 but the point is I have a beautiful pregnant wife now. When it comes to improving your "head game" re: meeting women, the two best sources I've found are:

RSD (on YouTube)
and the book "Models: Attracting Women Through Honesty" by Mark Manson

Chateau Heartiste was a nice kick in the pants, too.
>>
Fuck everyone here. I'll be your friend and wingman dude. I'm still a beta 22 year old virgin, so let's go out on the town and get laid brodie
>>
>>723866052
You sound like a fag

I bet you're a fag
>>
>>723865565
you live in gold's gym?
>>
>>723853590
Lose the neckbeard and I can get you laid in 20 mins
>>
kys
>>
File: UWjOXZ2.jpg (30KB, 720x960px)
UWjOXZ2.jpg
30KB, 720x960px
>>723864567
truest post in this thread
>>
>>723853590
OP you answered a question with Travelling alone is gay and boring. That is not fucking true.
You have to travel in a proper way: Travel Cheap. Like the cheapest way possible, into regions and places within europe, or elsewhere where not the common tourists go, use couchsurfing for accomodation, you'll get to know openminded people who are often trustworthy, you'll make friends around the globe this way. And when you meet a chick you can tell her about your Single trips, because fuck the world, travelling alone gives you so much more freedom of choice what to do next. Wanna watch that building, go there. Wanna bath in that sea in the canyon? just do it. Cmap in wilderness? why not. Those are the adventurer stories you can tell the girl. But you call it gay and sit on your ass and fap. tbh give me some of that money, and I'd travle the world, even alone!. Partyying all the itme is just an illusion of happyness. Real happyness comes only from doing beautiful things with people you actually like.
>>
>>723853590
if you are a millionaire travel the world, meet new people, have fun
>>
File: Rocky_Balboa.png (208KB, 350x335px) Image search: [Google]
Rocky_Balboa.png
208KB, 350x335px
>>723853590
Ey brudda. You actually look a lot like I used to when my depression was a lot worse. I'd walk around wrapped in a blanket all the damn time. Burned and tingled all the damn time. Couldn't breathe. Random panic attacks. No sleep.

It hurts, right? Living. Sorry you hurt so bad. I kinna just want to hang out. Internet or something. I wanna see what your life is like, same as mine.

Compare notes. You like Rocky?
>>
Is that one of the guys from pawn stars
>>
>>723853590

Quit reading anime and housesitting
>>
>>723865925
Nikkuh, that's why I said medication AND counseling. Get some literacy comprehension son.
>>
>>723866633
>you press on the door but it doesn't move
>all of us who conformed into society's established labels and groups are trapped
>there is no escape
>>
>>723867210
Ah yes medication because the way you feel is wrong, and a therapist to tell you the way you think is wrong.

Maybe you're just in the wrong place, because the right place doesn't exist. So you should let the world change you, and become someone whose happy with it the way it is, instead of trying to change anything that's wrong with it and heal the wounds in your heart.

No, deny the existence of the parts of you that were wounded. Let a nice girl lie to you and say it's normal to be weak and beaten and submissive, you're just one person, as one person you are worthless without the shelter of the group, you are undesirable and disgusting if you don't fit in. Everyone is supposed to lose and be beaten, then you can learn your lesson and be like everyone else. They're all so happy once they just gave in and rolled over.

Get on your hands and knees, stick your ass in the air, accept the leash around your neck, that's where you belong, that's where you're most wanted!

You make me sick.
>>
>>723867466
Stop trying to be an edgy, puesdo-intellectual fuckwad.
>>
File: 524.jpg (53KB, 600x766px)
524.jpg
53KB, 600x766px
>>723867466
>>
>>723853590

Look at my dick, give me money

or kys it's really up to you now.
>>
>>723868082
You sir, are obviously mentally ill as well. Lmao.
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (99KB, 1024x768px)
unnamed.jpg
99KB, 1024x768px
>>723868325

OOPS
>>
>>723853590
first off jackass stop trollen us. you look like a 50/50 shit but have millions... come on dude fuc off!
>>
>>723868114
>>723868207
they say an inability to recognize satire is a sign of autism
>>
Seriously thought/b/ was smarter than this, man haven't been on in a while and this is what you turned into.

Clearly fucking bait.

There hasn't even been a timestamp of anysort wtf anyone could say they're a millionaire.
>>
Bring fun entrepreneurial ideas to life with your money whether they are good or not. Work smart and hard on projects you enjoy. You might fail or change the world. You never know.

My ideas come and go because I'm too busy with work and family or just don't have the cash to fund projects.
>>
>>723868332
Someone else being mentally ill does not mean that you are mentally healthy. Laughing about it certainly means that you are not.
>>
If ur feeling generous send anything at all, even a fuck you to [email protected]. Any little bit helps im trying to pay for my moms rehab shits mad fucking dumb.
>>
>>723856902
Don't suppose I could borrow a grand off you to help me move for work? <3
>>
>>723853590
Wanna get together and grab a drink?
>>
>>723853590
I will tell you a piece of advuce that I didn't understand or consider valid until I was 27. If you can't love yourself how can you expect someone else to?
>>
>>723868787
:'(
>>
>>723868930
it doesn't matter if any of it is real or not anon. the exact premise of this entire site is that everything here is fake, and we only post as if it is theoretically real, hopefully telling a joke in the process.
>>
>>723868787
takes one to know one, nigger.
>>
Hay bro I'm fresh out of high school and need some money to get going in the world, I know u didn't come here to see some beta like me ask for money but begging is the game [email protected] is the name
>>
>>723864648
okay so I have no problem with this but at the same time im not looking for advice on dealing with my money im just telling you the situation
>>
>>723853590
donate to charity not many people have as much money as you do and dont have an opportunity to change the world
>>
>>723869390
anon, I think you're okay the way you are, and you just need to work on being a better version of yourself

then maybe you can be happy, when you yourself are satisfied with the things that you do
>>
>>723864752
suicidal ones that get dumped ususally within the first two months
>>
>>723869459
>I'm a nigger
I'm sorry anon I didn't know that.
>>
>>723868787
They also say faggots love getting buttfucked. Enjoy your aids.
>>
>>723870181
Anon do you feel ashamed of your homoerotic feelings because it seems like you're overcompensating.

If it makes you feel better, I don't think getting aroused by gay stuff makes you gay. It could be just that the thought of being embarrassed by it if you really did is actually what turns you on.
>>
>>723853590
tbh i kinda feel you op... i always wanted to be rich and shit when i was young... but like now i'm kinda scared that life will continue to be shitty after i'll be successful. i was always scared that people will only be around me because of my money... are you autistic? well not literally but like your social skills are shitty? do you have a group of friends? i mean my social skills are kinda bad but i have my group of friends that i grew up with... i'm 20 yo too and life is just a pain atm. i mean i have friends and shit isn't that bad on paper but like idk... i can't really meet and make new connections with people cause i'm pretty bad with making people to like me lmao... i hope stuff will get better for you and i hope you read this reply...
>>
>>723869780
>>
File: cruxiie.jpg (32KB, 540x960px)
cruxiie.jpg
32KB, 540x960px
18 yo girl, i sell nudes. If you ever wanna talk or you feel alone im here :) (my prices are cheap btw i dont mind if youre rich or not)

SNap is on pic
kik is : cruxiie
>>
>>723859444
Bruh this is my credit card number i need to pay rent and i jus got fired from my job

Thank you bruh i have only 10 dollars on my account, and don't kill yourself just live your life im depressed as fuck too but i just don't give a fuck no more
>>
>>723870474
I knew it. You really are a faggot. You didn't deny it. Good for you.
>>
>>723870856
Fuck off cunt
>>
>>723853590
Hit the gym buddy. Working out is the only thing that keeps me from killing myself to be honest. I'll be 19 in 2 and a half months and I'm working to help my mother pay for bills. Since my father passed, we've had a hard time preserving the lifestyle we've become accustomed to. My 3 younger siblings don't even realize me and our mother are struggling so hard because we put on a poker face. But atleast picking up some weights recently have made me feel better, takes my mind off shit.

Sorry its not really a question, just really needed to get that off of my chest. Not suicidal yet, but its scary to say I believe I may be there in a few years if nothing in my life changes.

Zero friends out of high school because I'm introverted as hell and barely even talk to my own family. Cut all my "friends" off and deleted social media as soon as I graduated. I'm not even shy, I talk when I have to but other than that I'd rather stay to myself and play videogames with some friends in discord. Not really sure where I'm headed in life, mentally.

Sorry again if I'm just rambling but I really needed to get that off my chest, even if no one responds it just feels good to type that shit out.
>>
>>723853590
Do you have any talent or desire to make a film? I'd like to offer to edit any project you make (short film, regular film, music video, documentary). Hit back if you're interested.
>>
>>723870961
idk anon if someone called you a tree would you flip out getting worried that someone might actually believe you're a tree

maybe you really are compensating for your own gayness anon

did you fap to trap or something?
>>
File: scared baby1.jpg (84KB, 561x662px)
scared baby1.jpg
84KB, 561x662px
>>723871225
Typing this out made me realize I really need someone to talk to. I'm introverted so I've pushed people away as friends, and I've had plenty of chances to get romantically involved, and I still pushed them away because I'm insecure. Most people legitimately think I don't have emotions and they joke about it, but I'm pretty sure I became like this once my father passed away in HS.
>>
>>723870856
Tu es dans quel coin au fait? Amérique? Europe?
>>
>>723871982
i dont speak taco
>>
>>723871713
do you have kik?
>>
>>723872054
it's French, not Spanish. And the image is in French hence why I addressed "her" in that language.
>>
>>723872070
zihkid
>>
>>723871713
you're not helping your younger siblings by deceiving them. it helps them more to hear exactly how things really are. do you think the toll it takes on your emotions is never going to reflect in your attitude? do you think they don't need preparation for their own lives?

Why do you think you need friends and a lover to have a compelling life when you have 3 siblings? do you dislike them? are they not enough?

if you're so unhappy just leave, kids will grow strong on their own with or without your help. the world is what feeds them, not you personally.
>>
>>723853590
How did you convince people to trade you millions
>>
>>723853590
What color is your hair?
>>
>>723872070
No I don't the most I have socially is Steam/SnapChat/Discord anything else I've deleted. If you have any of those feel free to respond and I'll tell you my username on whichever platform it is.
>>
>>723853590
Here is something fun to do when you have money to burn. Set up a credit card with like some small limit using fake name and shit, so it isn't easily linked to you. Then post a picture of it on a place like /b. Then watch as the charges come in and laugh about the stupid shit people are spending your money on.
Pro level: find out who and where the shit is going to and then mess with them.
>>
>>723853590
BRO!!! Go to university broooo, there are so many skanks that just love any and all cock, do some bullshit course coz u have the money
Go uni learn and pick up and make friends
But you have to keep you finacial status a secret or you whole thing will be in vein
>>
>>723853590
how'd you get rich?
>>
>>723872193
Nikkuh, you just went full retard.
>>
File: AlienVsPredator.jpg (71KB, 690x424px)
AlienVsPredator.jpg
71KB, 690x424px
THIS THREAD IS FUCKING CANCER, LET IT DIE ALREADY NIGGERS
>>
>>723872538
i have steam. what's your user?
>>
You can talk to me over kik @ gotzcutebunz lmao I know not the best username for serious talk
>>
>>723872793
Dont tell me what to do nigger
>>
>>723872538
dont pretend to be me asshole
>>
>>723872666
application for banks and big box stores
>>
>>723853590

Give away your wealth to the poor. It will change you.
>>
>>723872658
If you do this, find yourself something called a life coach. Those help a lot with introverts
>>
>>723872319
I truly love my family, even thought I do not show it. I honestly don't show emotion, which I haven't realized until it was pointed out to me multiple times, but mostly I don't feel anything. Not sad, not happy, just there, you know?

My siblings are much younger than me and don't share the same interest, so I don't really hang out with them. Of course I look out for them, if they want things like snacks for the store, maybe clothes, birthdays, etc. If I am able to.

I don't leave because I truly love my family. It would just be my mother who is single and 3 kids, and their quality of life would basically be cut in half because I AM half of it. I have no problem with this, I actually enjoy buying things for them and making them happy when I can, as I don't really spend much on myself because no real desires. I also do not make enough money to move out, I make $8.50/hr as a traffic flagger.
>>
If this is for real I was in the same position my whole life. Was 24 y/o virgin, depressed, bad anxiety. Decided to say fuck it, went on a tinder date with a qt and we've been together for a year and a half so far.

shoot me and email so we can chat. [email protected]
>>
>>723872880
Don't pretend to be the guy he's pretending to be.
>>
>>723873021
also, how many millions are you talking?
>>
>>723873166
shut the fuck up cunt
>>
>>723872859
this is my steam profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198170112045/

im pretty much always online if I'm not working.
>>
>>723873177
why does it matter? im rich i never need to work again.
>>
File: Tz6idNl.gif (2MB, 480x270px)
Tz6idNl.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>723872658
This guy, he's right you know
>>
>>723873335
just trying to find out if its the kind of money where you could by an island and turn it into your own paradise.
just a list of things to do if you have money that would be worth while
>>
>>723873335
>>723873569
also, just because you don't need to work again doesn't mean that you shouldn't.
many people find a since of fulfillment in work.
>>
>>723873569
bought one it was annoying for the upkeep so i sold it
>>
>>723873163
its actually [email protected]

i dont want any money, personally I don't think that part is true. I just want to give advice that worked for me
>>
>>723873292
errr prove to me that you're OP before I add this guy
>>
>>723873257
Shaving was a good choice.

Pay for professional help. Anonymous faggots won't help, they only further the delusion.

Might as well ask meth-heads for advice.
>>
>>723873257
Eat a dick Piggy from Lord of the Flies.
>>
>>723873702
>freshly made

kek
>>
>>723857165
Nothing felt better than getting an A in a class where a professor hated me.

Dude youre a fucking pussy. You have no balls. No amount of advice is going to help you if you cant even navigate a simple college class.

Join the military. Theyre the only chance you have of becoming a man.
>>
>>723873075
You are overestimating your worth to this unit. If your siiblings were truly valuable to you you would be happy when you make them happy instead of feeling a stinging feeling in the back of your neck when you try to force yourself to function and support someone else when you yourself aren't even keeping it together as an individual.

If you get out of there, your mom will find another man. It will even be easier for her with you gone. She can get government support, specifically because she's a woman with children. She can go join a religion of any sort and find tons of resources to help her and the kids.

Nobody cares what you're doing. You're 19, male, and not technically responsible for any of this. You got blindsided, you don't have a trade, and you're wearing yourself thin trying to fill a void when you don't even have all your own parts.

Get out and live your own life before you try to live the life of someone else, because you're helping no one by standing in that position right now.
>>
>>723873746
made a gif, not sure if this is enough https://gyazo com/2d19788f417c66528467c15707f1ff0a

you have to add the period, never posted a link and wasn't sure if it'd be auto removed.
>>
>>723873750
not recent pic, look at the time code.
>>723873685
Is there anything that you enjoy doing? Or even if you don't enjoy it any more, is there anything you used to enjoy?
>>
>>723874056
Fag
>>
>>723853590
If I promise you that I can get you a girl and help you if you shitty social skills or relationship skills will you give me some money?

Also timestamp pic or gtfo [no one asked for timestamp to see if legit? LOL]
>>
File: sdgsgg.png (4KB, 389x69px)
sdgsgg.png
4KB, 389x69px
>>723873257

...If you're being generous, I really need help with my tuition, if you'd be so kind. I have roughly 1/4 of it paid off yet my shit-paying job barely gives me enough hours to pay for the additional 3/4 of this semester. All I need is $581.43 to pay off the rest of my semester I'm currently attending. Anything would be appreciated.

I do although wish the best for you, truly.
>>
>>723874161
Cuck
>>
>>723874056
I'm supposed to be going to school in a few months. Want to become a nurse, because I really do enjoy helping people. I don't plan on working while in school so moving out is not the best move for me right now. My mom is currently working on getting government assistance so hopefully we can get that going for us.
>>
>>723874276
dam that's cheap. I signed up for one 3 hour class today and it was like $400.
>>
>>723874270
*if you have shitty social....
>>
File: WebcamLogi4.jpg (33KB, 640x360px)
WebcamLogi4.jpg
33KB, 640x360px
Go buy the rights to a cheap medication, and increase the prices. That's what I did.
>>
>>723874554
hey, it's the Skrel in person. Good to meet you haha
>>
>>723874454
Yeah its cool that its so cheap, but my poor-ass still can't afford it.
>>
>>723873899
well yeah im not just gonna post my real personal email on here, lmfao.
>>
>>723872880
I'm not pretending to be you, this is me See >>723871225 sorry if it seemed that way.
>>
>>723874554
LMAO timestamp faggot
>>
>>723873746
not real
>>
>>723854495
Send me some money too i just lost my job
>>
>>723873257
>>723874276
>>723874638

If you're fine with it, just feel free to shoot me a time-stamped photo of yourself to:
jmathews995 ( AT ) gmail.com
thanks for anything, we'll pick up from there...
>>
>>723853590
Well, I'd like to know if you ever tried psychedelics, they might help you. Also I would need some money for my mother's surgery.
>>
>>723874393
>I don't plan on working while in school
You probably should though. It's not like you're going to talk to people when you're there.
>>
>>723874638
yeah, with that class I'll finally graduate. I guess I need to start looking for a job. Maybe file a few patents. I think I've developed a way to send info faster than should be possible.

Oh sorry, I'm not OP. I'm just commenting on how cheap your tuition was compared to mine.
>>
>>723875248
Oh nice!

and thats fine man, I figured OP jsut sends a pic of himself with every reply, or replies to multiple at once. My college is on the cheaper end, but its the only one I can even imagine to afford.
>>
Like a desperate fly on rotten meat, I guess I'll throw my hat in the ring to try and acquire currency, I'm 27 and lost 200lbs, I've been beatin down all my life and and have degenetive disc disease and several herniated discs in my thoracic spine, I'd really love to be able to afford surgery to remove the extra skin I have on my abs from the massive weight loss, it'd be nice to feel like a normal person after all that hard effort and not a deflated ballon I could feel like a normal person and not feel like a broken and deflated balloon, my Kik is ezraic if you need any weight loss tips though!
>>
>>723875248
like in silicone valley?
>>
>>723853590
how did you make your million and how can i make millions
>>
No one asked for proof. No proof was given. Why are people so easily fooled.
>>
>>723874554
you look like that shrek martin guy
>>
>>723875205
Honestly you're probably right, I'm just thinking things through right now and trying to figure out where im gonna go from here.
>>
>>723875205
kek/d
Thread posts: 312
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.